Believe..

Bonzi check this out....

Interesting. I had not heard of this before. Book came out in 2012.
You know what I like most about this video? The family at the table pray to LORD JESUS.

Going to Heaven even revealed to him the fact that Jesus is Lord. God. To be prayed to.

I hope people take note of this.

Bonzi check this out....

You know what I like most about this video? The family at the table pray to LORD JESUS.

Going to Heaven even revealed to him the fact that Jesus is Lord. God. To be prayed to.

Nah… they won't. They are too self confident that their erroneous ways are correct. Here is this sceptic, a neurosurgeon chosen to bear witness to higher powers, he is absolutely sure about what really happened, yet people will try to explain otherwise. I thought you would find it interesting. I did.

Bonzi check this out....

Nah… they won't. They are too self confident that their erroneous ways are correct. Here is this sceptic, a neurosurgeon chosen to bear witness to higher powers, he is absolutely sure about what really happened, yet people will try to explain otherwise. I thought you would find it interesting. I did.

I did I really appreciate your bringing this to my attention.
A lot of people WILL believe in heaven.
It would be very easy for people to take from this video that everyone goes to Heaven and there is no need for Jesus - or Jesus was just another prophet.

These folks were praying to Lord Jesus over a meal.

But you're right, some people will never open their mind to the possibility ..... (or in my mind, the facts)

It would be very easy for people to take from this video that everyone goes to Heaven and there is no need for Jesus - or Jesus was just another prophet.

But you're right, some people will never open their mind to the possibility ..... (or in my mind, the facts)
You know that my idea of God and Heaven is different from the conventional Christian belief but I do believe this man is telling the truth as he sees it. His statement of "I felt I was freed from my body" coincides with my beliefs.

You know that my idea of God and Heaven is different from the conventional Christian belief but I do believe this man is telling the truth as he sees it. His statement of "I felt I was freed from my body" coincides with my beliefs.

but see, even you blow over them praying to Lord Jesus.
you trust your book knowledge more than this man's experience (which you purport to believe)

you trust your book knowledge more than this man's experience (which you purport to believe)
Praying to Jesus is Christian. Praying to God or gods is more universal. Willing for things to happen is different by cutting the "middle man" out. But if you think about it praying is actually willing for things to take place. It is just different approach.

Praying to Jesus is Christian. Praying to God or gods is more universal. Willing for things to happen is different by cutting the "middle man" out. But if you think about it praying is actually willing for things to take place. It is just different approach.

Not necessarily.
These folks were thanking Jesus or praying in his name.

Granted, Catholics pray to or in Mary's name, and, I don't think that is proper.

I think prayers should only be directed to God.

I'm not saying what people should or should not do or believe.
Only MY beliefs.

I have not read this man's book, but from the short video clip, other than their dinner prayer, no mention was made of Jesus, yet, he found it fitting to call Jesus LORD. I just hope people at least think about that....

But Jesus said "no man cometh to the father but by me"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back