Being Your Own Person and Being Told What to Think

You tell me.

What nation would you rather live in than this one?

Let me answer for you....

Total Silence

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I don't know what that has to do with my response......... but okay.

Have someone explain it to you.... Pretty much everyone else can see exactly wht it has to do. Trump supporters probably not; they are pretty much operating on bigotry and fear at this point.

Hillary Clinton is the most plastic packaged presidential candidate in history. Little rich girl from suburbia goes to college, becomes a liberal, married a weasel, and spend over half her life in government. She has no understaning of average Americans...only what her political consultants tell her to think, do, or say. Trump has done something else with his life as a successful businessman and certainly does not do what his handlers want him to do or say. Who is the most original candidate? Choice is clear.

Sounds like Bush 92 talking about Bush 2000.....

hey milo, here's what you do, you go down the list of drudge and everyone publishes the same headline at the same time, ''all hillary supporters world-wide collapse into comas simultaneously''. will be laugh riot, what do you say?

jennifer-youngman.jpg

Virginia woman blasts trespassing drone out of the sky with her shotgun
Virginia woman blasts trespassing drone out of the sky with her shotgun

Hillary Clinton is the most plastic packaged presidential candidate in history. Little rich girl from suburbia goes to college, becomes a liberal, married a weasel, and spend over half her life in government. She has no understaning of average Americans...only what her political consultants tell her to think, do, or say. Trump has done something else with his life as a successful businessman and certainly does not do what his handlers want him to do or say. Who is the most original candidate? Choice is clear.
So you are another person that believes that money equals success?

It's a pretty good indicator. Especially if you haven't lived of the taxpayer like Ciltons have for most of their life. Until they cashed in on the Foundation scam.

It's a pretty good indicator. Especially if you haven't lived of the taxpayer like Ciltons have for most of their life. Until they cashed in on the Foundation scam.
Jesus lived on donations, did that make him a failure?

Forum List

Back