Being "SAVED", Please explain

A note to all you folks who jump on any and all posts that deal with religion... You need some new material. Seems like you all keep saying the same old thing. If you have no desire to accept religion or believe in it, that's ok but if you're going to continually slam it and anybody that believes in religion it seems like to me if you really wanted to be entertaining you'd come up with some new material. You're putting me to sleep.

A note to all you folks who jump on any and all posts that deal with religion... You need some new material. Seems like you all keep saying the same old thing. If you have no desire to accept religion or believe in it, that's ok but if you're going to continually slam it and anybody that believes in religion it seems like to me if you really wanted to be entertaining you'd come up with some new material. You're putting me to sleep.

I can't.

I lack the creator's urge. The maker's Meme. The believers' Zeal. The ability that only the righteous can make use of. No mountains I move, no Pasteurs to graze in, No wanderlust into new terrain.

I am an empty shell. I guess I need God?

I can't.

I lack the creator's urge. The maker's Meme. The believers' Zeal. The ability that only the righteous can make use of. No mountains I move, no Pasteurs to graze in, No wanderlust into new terrain.

:)

I can't.

Well, I guess that's as good of a reason as any to turn towards God!:lol:

lmao. Good come back. Sad, but pretty funny!

I haven't received a sensible explanation from people who say that they are "Saved". This made be conclude that the whole concept gives people a false since of security about death/ the “after life”.

How are they saved, and who saved them is unexplainable, but yet some people are certain they are.

If you will listen to this completely, you may find the answer. It is clear. It is long, and if you really want the answer, you will listen to this whole video.
Shocking Youth Message Stuns Hearers - So Shocking & Biblical - posted by Jason Dawson (urbanreformer) - tangle.com

Forum List

Back