being easter ios next week

sinister59

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
I'm surprised the teabaggers and other repigs are not post Obama was responsible for the crucifiction .

hey notice the fiction part of crussa ?

I'm surprised the teabaggers and other repigs are not post Obama was responsible for the crucifiction .

Easter is NEXT week? Crap, you mean I am going to have to color hard boiled eggs and clean that crap up all over again?

• Banned

Easter is NEXT week? Crap, you mean I am going to have to color hard boiled eggs and clean that crap up all over again?

sorry its just that no one has argued about the bunny this year it throw me off .
but your right grocery stores were closed .

still you whine bitches complain about everything . just say no .
oh wait that was party line

Easter is next week?

That's about as funny as when they asked Howard Dean what was his favorite book in the New Testament.

He said the Book of Job.

Or when Hillary Clinton said John 16:3 was her favorite Scripture.

Which happens to be:

John 16:3 (King James Version)

3And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A troll is pathetic in the first place. A laughably IGNORANT TROLL deserves the fail whale!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

05.gif

sorry its just that no one has argued about the bunny this year it throw me off .

You should have stayed in school...

This is a great FAIL thread, though....:clap2:

You should have stayed in school...

This is a great FAIL thread, though....:clap2:

No shit... my six yo niece has more cogent thoughts and actually understands basic verb usage.

What a dummy.

Forum List

Back