Odds of hostages still being alive

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
It is not looking good for the 240 or so hostages. It has been over a month now and only 4 or 5 hostages have been release and Israel us bombing the hell out of the places where they might have been held, plus the IDF has been in Gaza for a few weeks now and have only found 2 bodies of the hostages, There was talk of a deal to release 50 hostages and I think that ios because thats all that are still alive.

Whatever their fate justice must be meted out to their terrorist murderers. When will we as a global society stop pretending that beheading people, throwing some off of buildings because the are gay. stoning to death adulterers and having women walk around in a fully clothed bubble is somehow culturaly "acceptable". This is going on in that part of the world. Domestic extremism leads to extremism. Period. I have no issue with peaceful people of Faith. No problem with not shaking the hand of a married woman out of respect for their culture (I consciously made that decision when meeting a coworkers wife years ago). However, if a woman wants to dress freely she should be allowed. Where has the UN been for decades? We need extremists of any kind to be denounced and disregarded.

The hostages are a valuable trading commodity for the Hamas freedom fighters. So it's in their best interest to keep them healthy and alive.
Future investigations will show that indiscriminate massive bombing of Gaza by Israel forces resulted in many hostages losing their lives.

Last edited:
It is not looking good for the 240 or so hostages. It has been over a month now and only 4 or 5 hostages have been release and Israel us bombing the hell out of the places where they might have been held, plus the IDF has been in Gaza for a few weeks now and have only found 2 bodies of the hostages, There was talk of a deal to release 50 hostages and I think that ios because thats all that are still alive.

I believe the deal would be 75 hostages for a 5 day cease fire.

They cannot allow a single israeli girl who was raped to go free. They cannot have these girls telling the media their horror stories. It will take a miracle to save even one of them.

Hamas will simply move their rape victims to another rape dungeon when Israeli troops get near the area they are being held.

Forum List

Back