Beck's Death Threat Against Trump: Should Trump Make a Preemptive Strike?

Glenn Beck threatened Donald Trump's life. Should Trump make a preemptive strike and kill Beck?

• Only if Trump truly believes his life and lives of his people are in danger should he kill Beck

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, Trump should accept the risks and rely on Secret Service and private security to keep him safe.

• No, but Trump should fire up his supporters and scare the shit out Beck. Beck is a pussy.

• Yes, but only if Beck is not put in prison.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The jews threw Beck off the air when he started creeping to close to the truth, and ever since he has been licking their asses trying to get back in their good grace. Beck should know the jew holds a vindictive grudge forever.
Goddamnit, Steve, why does everything have to always be so extreme with you?!? Go crawl inside your fucking subterranean bunker and contract cancer, you fucking nut job!

Beck's always been an unstable nutter. I've known that for years. All that crying on air weirdness. I see Beck being institutionalized at some point.
Funny how all of these "unstable nutter" types tend to elevate to positions of power and influence while all the people truly in the know like you always dwell of the lower rungs of society. Pretty funny, isn't it? Hmmmmm...

Beck's always been an unstable nutter. I've known that for years. All that crying on air weirdness. I see Beck being institutionalized at some point.
Funny how all of these "unstable nutter" types tend to elevate to positions of power and influence while all the people truly in the know like you always dwell of the lower rungs of society. Pretty funny, isn't it? Hmmmmm...

He's been successful, i'll give him that. But he is crazy. I see him as more of a threat to himself. He will likely have to be institutionalized at some point. All my observations of him have caused me to conclude that he is unstable. I think that may have been a big reason why Fox News let him go. His family should be very concerned.

Trump needs to mention it on tv a few times so everyone knows about it.

And open himself up to a libel suit while pissing off the informed part of the base? Not the best idea. But no one ever accused trump of being wise

Right, all you righties are way too smart to become mulit-billionaires like Trump.

We didn't inherit hundreds of millions of dollars

Had you inherited money you'd have blown it. Trump turned it into over 10 BILLION!

That's the difference between a businessman like Trump and loser like Rubio who also got a huge inheritance. Trump made it grow huge while Rubio can't even run his personal finances.

He's been successful, i'll give him that. But he is crazy. I see him as more of a threat to himself. He will likely have to be institutionalized at some point. All my observations of him have caused me to conclude that he is unstable. I think that may have been a big reason why Fox News let him go. His family should be very concerned.

And this is why Trump needs to take Beck's death threats seriously. Beck owns guns and his listeners are as crazy as he is.

Forum List

Back