Beck says to abolish public schools.

The histrionics at the suggestion of self governance is sickening .
Giant self perpetuating bureaucracy is not self governance, it is the abrogation of said.

dude you might tell us how good excellent spelling pays that is if you have a job.
I got an undergrad in a public college and an MBA at a private college. MBA's get you more pay.
Masingil called they think your too much of a douche

That's all a "highly edumacated" blowhard like you has?

Yer killin' me!
roflolrhard.gif

So...Let me understand this. The righties want to do away with public education. Grand idea! Limit knowledge to those with means! As for the rest of the great unwashed, let them matriculate at home where Mom is the ideal font of knowledge!
Nice strawman.

Target, K-Mart and Wal-Mart seem to service their customers with halfway decent products at affordable prices every day...The same model would work just fine for education.

That way we can produce generations of children who fear and loathe science the same way the righties do! Because, after all, the kitchen can serve as chemistry and biology laboratory and the Holy Bible can serve as the universal textbook! Didn't those ancient philosophers have everything right? From the complexities of the universe to the origin of the species, we can certainly afford to put the brakes on any further curiosity. The Bible tells me so.

Nice strawbigfoot! :rofl:
Halfway decent. That's the 'target' education? Good thinking? Or is it halfway thinking?

You want kids educated to the standards of Wal*Mart? Will Chinese be a mandatory language credit?

there real is no systemic problem, it's a parenting problem.
It's the repeated and empirically proven fact of economics, when the customer is insulated from the real costs for the product they receive.

If parents were paying for their kids' education out-of-pocket, they'd treat schools more like institutes of education and less like gubmint daycare centers.

You sure you know anything at all about economics?

I'm sure your a deadbeat like your moniker dude.
your simpleton answers are a joke, according to you if a kid of a poor parent can't get into a decent school that kid is fucked. This is why complicated economics issues are way over your head.

I'm sure your a deadbeat like your moniker dude.
your simpleton answers are a joke, according to you if a kid of a poor parent can't get into a decent school that kid is fucked. This is why complicated economics issues are way over your head.
That's the best a "highly educated" schmuck like you can come up with...trolling ad hominems?

You're demonstrating in spades that Econ 101 is so far over your head that it isn't even funny!

Halfway decent. That's the 'target' education? Good thinking? Or is it halfway thinking?

You want kids educated to the standards of Wal*Mart? Will Chinese be a mandatory language credit?
You have a problem with the customer getting what they want, at a price that they're willing to pay?
You suppose the 'customers' want a K-Mart education. How's yours working out for you?

Myself, I'd prefer a Neimann Marcus education for my children.

You have a problem with the customer getting what they want, at a price that they're willing to pay?
You suppose the 'customers' want a K-Mart education. How's yours working out for you?

K-Mart/Target/Wal-Mart is an example of how the marketplace works.

If you want a Nieman Marcus education, feel free to go get it and pay for it.

Right now, we're paying for a Rolls Royce education and getting a moped.

I just checked fox and they wouldnt provide it. Geee,I wonder why...lol

liar....you said you would provide it....

admit you never heard the full the quote and respectfully bow out of this shameful thread

Dear sir, I respectfully did try to find the entire quote. The best I could do is find him saying in his own words, he wanted to abolish public school.

Could you please help me out and find something that contradicts what HE said? Thanks in advance.

(Pssst, dont go to fox, you wont find it). I understand the vid is not enough for you. A vid of HIM saying it. You seem to think there is something said after what YOU heard, but I cant find it.

then admit this thread is pure meadowmuffins....he got cut off MID sentence....not mid paragraph, MID sentence....

you're basing this whole thread on what a left wing nutter told you think

K-Mart/Target/Wal-Mart is an example of how the marketplace works.

If you want a Nieman Marcus education, feel free to go get it and pay for it.

Right now, we're paying for a Rolls Royce education and getting a moped.
If by "how the market works" you mean cheap, shoddy, second rate and imported from China, and that's how you expect the next generation to be educated, I'm wondering why?

If by "how the market works" you mean cheap, shoddy, second rate and imported from China, and that's how you expect the next generation to be educated, I'm wondering why?
Wow...That really did go over your head, in favor of your disparaging doom-and-gloom strawman, didn't it?

All three compete for the same general clientele and offer differing products at competitive prices.

Nobody forces me, as a Target shopper, to pay for products on Wal-Mart's shelves. Also, as it turns out, Wal-Mart stores have bigger auto parts departments and cheaper crummier clothing. So, I may go to the one for auto stuff and the other for clothes.

Got any gloomy Gus cold water to throw on that basic proven economic dynamic?

Wow...That really did go over your head, in favor of your disparaging doom-and-gloom strawman, didn't it?

All three compete for the same general clientele and offer differing products at competitive prices.

Nobody forces me, as a Target shopper, to pay for products on Wal-Mart's shelves. Also, as it turns out, Wal-Mart stores have bigger auto parts departments and cheaper crummier clothing. So, I may go to the one for auto stuff and the other for clothes.

Got any gloomy Gus cold water to throw on that basic proven economic dynamic?

I do know that rural and small towns are not going to be served by market based education. The smaller the market, the fewer the opportunities. And with fewer opportunities comes shoddier workmanship. With public education, those small 'markets' are served with the economic power of the larger market (the state and federal funding).

Forum List

Back