Beck says to abolish public schools.

inform that all founders were Christians and that evolution isn't proven like texas wants to do? sounds like a great way to quickly bring the christian created dark ages and lose another 1000 years of scientific and artistic advancement

The Founders were Christian. Don't like it? Tough. You can't do anything about it. It's a fact.

And Evolution isn't proven. It's a theory. What the heck is wrong with informing people that there are more than one theory and letting them decide for themselves what to accept and reject? Heaven forbid people think for themselves.

really? all of them? and all of them accepted everything in the bible? and not one of them rewrote the entire new testament to take all the miracles na other bullshit out?
Yes, Thomas Jefferson's bible. He also had a Koran. I think both are in the Smithsonian.

To everyone who agree's with Beck, we SHOULD CLOSE DOWN PUBLIC SCHOOLS?

Really?

yes, replace them all with private schools. get the government out except for vouchers to parent's who can't afford any tuition or need tuition assistance. the fed government should have 0 say over the curriculum or day to day happenings in the school. they are poison to a kids success

Ah, Mexico's model for schooling.

You DO know that other countries only measure their best.

You DO know that other countries track.

You DO know that many other countries do NOT have free public education.

You DO know that other countries have longer school days...longer school weeks...longer school years.

You DO know that other countries don't ensure parents have final word on if their child advances or even stays in school.

You DO know that other countries have corporal punishment.

Right?
you DO know about outcome-based education, social promotion, political correctness, political indoctrination, top-heaviness in expensive bureaucracy, dreadfully low scores in science, math and ENGLISH, and attitudes of entitlement that are inculcated in American gubmint schools...

Right?

Yes I do....pretty much ALL introduced or forced on us by State bureacracies, NOT teachers, and by parents insisting that their little darlings ALL be college prep, never be held back, not forced to do homework, etc.

You loons think Beck is dangerous? What about this moron from MSNBC in response.........

ED SCHULTZ: This guy's dangerous! He's a huge supporter of home-schooling and private-school vouchers. And this is an admission that he really does want two Americas. And I think it's pathetic that somebody's on the airwaves in this country that's allowed to say this kind of garbage. It's against the foundation of this country and everything that this country has stood for when it comes to opportunity in education. And he wants to take that away?

Read more: Schultz Steamed Beck 'Allowed' To Criticize Public Schools | NewsBusters.org

He hates the First Amendment.

To everyone who agree's with Beck, we SHOULD CLOSE DOWN PUBLIC SCHOOLS?

Really?

Of course not, let's just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Sooner or later things are going to work out the right way if we wish hard enough.

We fought the British to establish our own Federal Public Schools!!! Don't you people know US History?! Jesus!

It should be a Jeopardy Question:

The Federal Department of Education was Established in this year.

notice zona has totally wussed out on providing the full text of glenn beck's comment as he said he would do

:eusa_liar:

I just checked fox and they wouldnt provide it. Geee,I wonder why...lol

liar....you said you would provide it....

admit you never heard the full the quote and respectfully bow out of this shameful thread

Dear sir, I respectfully did try to find the entire quote. The best I could do is find him saying in his own words, he wanted to abolish public school.

Could you please help me out and find something that contradicts what HE said? Thanks in advance.

(Pssst, dont go to fox, you wont find it). I understand the vid is not enough for you. A vid of HIM saying it. You seem to think there is something said after what YOU heard, but I cant find it.

All of you who put too much stock in what these fucking ENTERTAINERS say need to have your right to vote taken away from you.

Abolish all public schools and replace them with what?

Even assuming we wanted to do this, it would take years to get enough private schools on line to educate our children.

THINK, people THINK!

BTW, I'd make a small fortune if they abolished all public schools.

I still think it's a boneheaded idea.

Last edited:
All of you who put too much stock in what these fucking ENTERTAINERS say need to have your right to vote taken away from you.

Oh no! Are you suggesting that 99.99% of all Americans should have their right to vote taken away?

What a horrible thing to say. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Abolish all public schools and replace them with what?

Even assuming we wanted to do this, it would take years to get enough private schools on line to educate our children.

THINK, people THINK!

BTW, I'd make a small fortune if they abolished all public schools.

I still think it's a boneheaded idea.
No more boneheaded than the notion that if gubmint doesn't do something deemed "important" that nobody will do it.

Separating school and state doesn't mean that school buildings, teachers and teaching supplies will just evaporate, the management will merely change hands.

Just cause our public schools produce anti gubment morons like the dude doesnt mean they aren't good. Some of you fail to appreciate the comedy of the morons.

Glenn Beck is a true Murkin.
Over medicated, undereducated, reformed ??? drunk with a vocabulary equal to a South African fourth grader.
He also gets tons of money from his owner.
Beck IS the Murkin dream !

If they close all the schools way will dem little Murkin chillunz B giddin they dope ?

Forum List

Back