Beck says Hillary will win in 2016

I never liked Beck, too preachy and whiny for me.
pic_glenn_beck_crying.jpg

Beck was trying to make a point about the media bias concerning the era of the sleaze bag and his wife. It's just more stuff lifted out of context. The left must be desperate.

Hillary Clinton has one very huge problem Obama he is going to be a huge drag on the Democratic nominee no matter who it is you distance yourself to much from you risk losing your base you embrace him to much you lose the independents.

Doesn't matter...The demographics will be such that no GOP candidate will be able to overcome the numbers. The GOP will continue to block immigration reform and the GOP will continue to alienate Hispanics.
I remind you President Obama has done nothing on immigration despite his claim to use executive action which it now looks like he won't do till after the midterms if it all which is not endearing him to Hispanic voters which in turn won't endear Hillary to them.

Chief, the Senate passed a bill. Obama is ready to sign it. The GOP is blocking it. Pretty simple huh? The "build a wall" GOP is the last party Hispanics would support.

If it passed the senate the house is done with it,they can't block anything.

2/3 of the Gov still ins't enough??!!

It's going to be Rand Paul vs Liz Warren
I love that. I think Hillary is way too right wing for the modern left, that's why Obama won the nomination and they've steadily moved leftwards since.

Hillary is not even going to be the Nominee. She thinks she's a power unto herself and the Dem Party should be grateful she's running; she's going to get a lesson in Progressive Politics.

Hillary Clinton has more momentum than anyone else out there of either party. This is simple fact. So it does not take a whit of prescience or courage to predict her success at this point in time. No one could ever claim Beck was ballsy.

Other contenders are starting to make moves. Elizabeth Warren, Rafael Cruz, Rand Paul.

Keep your eye on the Republican Establishment. They have not ordained anyone yet, but when they do, that will be Hillary's opponent in the national election.

Things won't begin to really heat up until this time next year.

The primaries will be a gory sight. We will see the worst side of every candidate, and the tards will rule the roost for a while since they turn out in disproportionate numbers in primary elections.

Ultimate victory will depend on which party has the lowest tard factor, which does not bode well for the GOP. And you can thank Glen Beck in large part for that. He and the other hack right wing media entities carefully nurtured the right wing tards. Hatched them, kept them warm, hydrated them with their piss, and fed them with their manufactured bullshit. Now the tards are grown and their appetite for piss and bullshit is even greater than ever.

During the primaries, the contenders will be filling their bladders and their bowels for the obligatory rube banquets they will attend all across the country. Piss goblets and troughs of bullshit will be filled to overflowing.

Last edited:
Glenn also predicted that Romney would win by wide margins....

Just sayin'.

Just reading this board, it's clear why even the looniest of the left are going to keep winning. Many conservatives have confused being a conservative with being an asshole, and no one likes an asshole.
^^sensative pussy^^

Also apparently new the the whole internet thing lol

not sensitive at all. Just stating a fact. This is how a newcomer sees this board

40% assholes calling themselves conservatives
40% morons calling themselves liberals
20% rational posters

You mean the pseudo-intellectual newcomer who's unaware that both explicit and implicit powers are granted to Congress in the Constitution, the guy who eschews Public Accommodation but doesn't really grasp what the tangible imperatives of limited, republican government are, doesn't really grasp the implications of the paramount concerns of inalienable rights? Are you talking about the guy who was utterly unaware of the case law with which Public Accommodation, mere statute, predicated on ideology/behavior is in conflict, as he fails to grasp the fact that lefty's subversive application of equal protection is an assault on the Bill of Rights, the guy who imagines that those asserting defensive political force against illegitimate initial force are doing the same thing as the denizens of cultural Marxism?

Are you talking about the guy, who will not be taught by his betters as his mind is as closed as a slammed-shut door, whose argument against Public Accommodation amounts to nothing ontologically or legally defensible due to his ignorance and misapprehensions?

Well, frankly, my Dear, what sensible person on this forum gives a damn what that guy thinks?

Those who vote for leftist lunacy are mindless sheep, and the only reason they vote for leftist lunacy is because they're mindless sheep.

It's going to be Rand Paul vs Liz Warren
I love that. I think Hillary is way too right wing for the modern left, that's why Obama won the nomination and they've steadily moved leftwards since.

Hillary is not even going to be the Nominee. She thinks she's a power unto herself and the Dem Party should be grateful she's running; she's going to get a lesson in Progressive Politics.

Yep. Hillary's no sure thing at all.

There is never a sure thing but he is likely correct. It has nothing to do with Hillary though. The truth of the matter is that the right is likely to win this November and that places them in a position of actually having to do something. Obama is not going to allow that because of how polarized the nation has become. Then, when is time to run a candidate they will ruin the chance they have (and they would have a strong chance) by defaulting to losing issues like they always do. Obama won his second term precisely for the same reasons. Even with a strong running position, the right can't help defaulting to losing positions that the base loves but the public does not.

Yea, I'm talking about abortion, Benghazi, welfare, social security and a plethora of other topics that are losing issues no matter how damn important the base feels they are. The left will control the narrative and crush the right with their own stupidity.

There is never a sure thing but he is likely correct. It has nothing to do with Hillary though. The truth of the matter is that the right is likely to win this November and that places them in a position of actually having to do something. Obama is not going to allow that because of how polarized the nation has become. Then, when is time to run a candidate they will ruin the chance they have (and they would have a strong chance) by defaulting to losing issues like they always do. Obama won his second term precisely for the same reasons. Even with a strong running position, the right can't help defaulting to losing positions that the base loves but the public does not.

Yea, I'm talking about abortion, Benghazi, welfare, social security and a plethora of other topics that are losing issues no matter how damn important the base feels they are. The left will control the narrative and crush the right with their own stupidity.

The various concerns traditionally advanced by the Republican base are not losing issues in the poles. Myth. Romney lost because the nation had yet to face the realities of ObamaCare and because Romney let the left define him early and failed to counter that assault until it was too late. I knew he would lose at a time when a competent Republican campaign would have won. The Republican Party hasn't fielded a reliably conservative candidate or a campaign that knows how to consistently frame the currently pertinent issues in the forefront of America's mind as it defines the Democrat since Reagan.

The democrats or not gaining popularity. Obama won because republicans didn't vote. Republicans are fed up with their party no doubt but they are not becoming democrats they just aren't voting.

Hillary probably will win but that's not a good thing. But I don't see anyone in the republican party with the stones to beat her.

The various concerns traditionally advanced by the Republican base are not losing issues in the poles. Myth. Romney lost because the nation had yet to face the realities of ObamaCare and because Romney let the left define him early and failed to counter that assault until it was too late. I knew he would lose at a time when a competent Republican campaign would have won. The Republican Party hasn't fielded a reliably conservative candidate or a campaign that knows how to consistently frame the currently pertinent issues in the forefront of America's mind as it defines the Democrat since Reagan.
Yes they are. Do you really think that Benghazi, abortion, and ss are winning issues? Right there is the problem. They are not and that is hard fact.

Yes they are. Do you really think that Benghazi, abortion, and ss are winning issues? Right there is the problem. They are not and that is hard fact.

Benghazi is not a traditional concern so it has no bearing on my observation, and most Americans are opposed to the construct of abortion on demand. Framing. Further, Americans overwhelming support work requirements and cutoff periods for welfare recipients. Win. Most Americans are vehemently opposed to amnesty in the absence of securing the border first. Win. Most Americans favor sensible social security reform. Win. Most Americans favor medical insurance reforms and want ObamaCare repealed. Win. Most Americans favor lower taxes and less regulation. Win.

But what is most important in any presidential election, the key to winning, is knowing how to winningly "frame the . . . pertinent issues in the forefront of America's mind" at the time and how to effectively define the Democrat as being on the wrong side of those issues.

Hillary Clinton has one very huge problem Obama he is going to be a huge drag on the Democratic nominee no matter who it is you distance yourself to much from you risk losing your base you embrace him to much you lose the independents.

Doesn't matter...The demographics will be such that no GOP candidate will be able to overcome the numbers. The GOP will continue to block immigration reform and the GOP will continue to alienate Hispanics.

So, in your immense wisdom, you think (LOLOL) that legally Immigrated Hispanics want to see ILLEGAL HISPANICS get a FREE PASS, after they had spent years and THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to get their citizenship?...... You ARE a fucking moron!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back