Beck says Hillary will win in 2016

Plenty of time until 2016. Anything can happen, but she's certainly a strong possibility.

If the GOP wins the Senate, they will hold a very narrow majority. National elections are slipping out of their hands rapidly.

Beck could be right if the pubs don't come up with a plan...get it covered...call Obabble an asshole to his face...take the gloves off...this nation is fucking asleep!

Beck was the darling of the rw on this board when I signed-up. Now, they steer clear of him :eusa_think: Why is that?

2lnjzhl.jpg

Hillary Clinton has one very huge problem Obama he is going to be a huge drag on the Democratic nominee no matter who it is you distance yourself to much from you risk losing your base you embrace him to much you lose the independents.

Hillary Clinton has one very huge problem Obama he is going to be a huge drag on the Democratic nominee no matter who it is you distance yourself to much from you risk losing your base you embrace him to much you lose the independents.

Doesn't matter...The demographics will be such that no GOP candidate will be able to overcome the numbers. The GOP will continue to block immigration reform and the GOP will continue to alienate Hispanics.

I know Beck is just a failed comedian who found his niche in RW culture (and makes a decent living stoking the fire), but he's right with this one. There's no one in the republican party who I think has any chance of winning the Presidency. If Clinton runs, she'll suck up whatever popularity any republican candidate might have simply by virtue of being a woman. After that it's all icing on the cake. It doesn't matter for me--I know for a fact Clinton would get my state (CA)--so no matter who the democrat/republican candidate is, I'm voting for Roseanne if she's on the ballot.
Fuck it.
:D

I know Beck is just a failed comedian who found his niche in RW culture (and makes a decent living stoking the fire), but he's right with this one. There's no one in the republican party who I think has any chance of winning the Presidency. If Clinton runs, she'll suck up whatever popularity any republican candidate might have simply by virtue of being a woman. After that it's all icing on the cake. It doesn't matter for me--I know for a fact Clinton would get my state (CA)--so no matter who the democrat/republican candidate is, I'm voting for Roseanne if she's on the ballot.
Fuck it.
:D
If you think PIAPS is a woman you must be gay.

Doesn't matter...The demographics will be such that no GOP candidate will be able to overcome the numbers. The GOP will continue to block immigration reform and the GOP will continue to alienate Hispanics.
I remind you President Obama has done nothing on immigration despite his claim to use executive action which it now looks like he won't do till after the midterms if it all which is not endearing him to Hispanic voters which in turn won't endear Hillary to them.

I remind you President Obama has done nothing on immigration despite his claim to use executive action which it now looks like he won't do till after the midterms if it all which is not endearing him to Hispanic voters which in turn won't endear Hillary to them.

Chief, the Senate passed a bill. Obama is ready to sign it. The GOP is blocking it. Pretty simple huh? The "build a wall" GOP is the last party Hispanics would support.

Forum List

Back