Beck says Hillary will win in 2016

Hillary Clinton has one very huge problem Obama he is going to be a huge drag on the Democratic nominee no matter who it is you distance yourself to much from you risk losing your base you embrace him to much you lose the independents.

Doesn't matter...The demographics will be such that no GOP candidate will be able to overcome the numbers. The GOP will continue to block immigration reform and the GOP will continue to alienate Hispanics.
I remind you President Obama has done nothing on immigration despite his claim to use executive action which it now looks like he won't do till after the midterms if it all which is not endearing him to Hispanic voters which in turn won't endear Hillary to them.

Chief, the Senate passed a bill. Obama is ready to sign it. The GOP is blocking it. Pretty simple huh? The "build a wall" GOP is the last party Hispanics would support.

do you know what else is in that bill? how about giving us a synopsis? You don't do you ? just repeating the lies you get from your handlers------------pathetic.

Benghazi is not a traditional concern so it has no bearing on my observation, and most Americans are opposed to the construct of abortion on demand. Framing. Further, Americans overwhelming support work requirements and cutoff periods for welfare recipients. Win. Most Americans are vehemently opposed to amnesty in the absence of securing the border first. Win. Most Americans favor sensible social security reform. Win. Most Americans favor medical insurance reforms and want ObamaCare repealed. Win. Most Americans favor lower taxes and less regulation. Win.

But what is most important in any presidential election, the key to winning, is knowing how to winningly "frame the . . . pertinent issues in the forefront of America's mind" at the time and how to effectively define the Democrat as being on the wrong side of those issues.
But you know that none of those positions that you mention as "win" will go anything like that at all. Rather it will go as republicans taking away benefits, taking from the poor and eliminating abortion all together and the right will play right into it

Benghazi is not a traditional concern so it has no bearing on my observation, and most Americans are opposed to the construct of abortion on demand. Framing. Further, Americans overwhelming support work requirements and cutoff periods for welfare recipients. Win. Most Americans are vehemently opposed to amnesty in the absence of securing the border first. Win. Most Americans favor sensible social security reform. Win. Most Americans favor medical insurance reforms and want ObamaCare repealed. Win. Most Americans favor lower taxes and less regulation. Win.

But what is most important in any presidential election, the key to winning, is knowing how to winningly "frame the . . . pertinent issues in the forefront of America's mind" at the time and how to effectively define the Democrat as being on the wrong side of those issues.
But you know that none of those positions that you mention as "win" will go anything like that at all. Rather it will go as republicans taking away benefits, taking from the poor and eliminating abortion all together and the right will play right into it

The easy answer is to refer all these and other BS issues back to STATE GOVERNMENT and concentrate on the Obumble fuck ups!

maybe, if they don't learn from 2008 and 2012, they deserve to lose. But when you are going against the other party and the media, its an uphill climb. But I truly believe that the american people are so fed up with the obama/clinton failed dynasty that they will vote GOP in 14 and 16.

maybe, if they don't learn from 2008 and 2012, they deserve to lose. But when you are going against the other party and the media, its an uphill climb. But I truly believe that the american people are so fed up with the obama/clinton failed dynasty that they will vote GOP in 14 and 16.
In 14 I agree. By 16 though "fed up" will no longer cut it because they will have the Senate (I think so at least). From what I have seen, the RP has a hard time actually learning from past elections. 12 should have been in the bag but they took all the wrong lessons from 10. I think the exact same thing is going to occur. They will learn the exact wrong lessons from 14 and tank 16. I may be wrong but I think recent history shows this to be the likely case.

Yes. I know that's what the left will do, of course. But it can't win that fight unless the Republican candidate is a faux conservative like Romney, and that's what you don't seem to get. A candidate that doesn't have the passionate backing of the base can't gin up the support that the base can bring to that fight and drive the truth home. Your reasoning seems to be that the champions of liberty surrender by default, not even bother making the case. Yeah. That'll work. What are you thinking?

The easy answer is to refer all these and other BS issues back to STATE GOVERNMENT and concentrate on the Obumble fuck ups!

Well, that's another viable strategy, but in addition to wrapping Obama around the Democratic candidate's neck, the Republican candidate does have to put forward a plan of solving the problems too.

you embrace him to much you lose the independents.

She lost me with the words, "No child left behind".

Yeah... waaaay back then. I don't forget rampant idiocy.
what did Hillary have to do with President Bush's No child left behind act? apparently you forgot it was proposed by President Bush, the first month he got in office....?

No Child Left Behind Act
Legislative history
The legislation was proposed by President George W. Bush on January 23, 2001. It was coauthored by Representatives John Boehner (R-OH), George Miller (D-CA), and Senators Edward Kennedy (D-MA) and Judd Gregg (R-NH). The United States House of Representatives passed the bill on May 23, 2001 (voting 384–45),[6] and the United States Senate passed it on June 14, 2001 (voting 91–8).[7] President Bush signed it into law on January 8, 2002.

The GOP does not want Hillary to be the one doing all the spending and warmongering and trampling on the Constitution. They want to be the ones doing that again.

First of all the post belongs in the media forum, not the political forum. Discussing Beck in the political forum indicates two things. First of all the left is desperate to change the subject from the incredible world class incompetence of the Hussein administration and second, it is an indication of how much the low information left depends on left wing blogs to do their thinking.

Yes. I know that's what the left will do, of course. But it can't win that fight unless the Republican candidate is a faux conservative like Romney, and that's what you don't seem to get. A candidate that doesn't have the passionate backing of the base can't gin up the support that the base can bring to that fight and drive the truth home. Your reasoning seems to be that the champions of liberty surrender by default, not even bother making the case. Yeah. That'll work. What are you thinking?
No. You are getting the wrong idea entirely. The right can't win unless they take charge of the narrative and push issues they can win on with simple statements. Weather we like it or not, the electorate is largely ignorant with a short attention span. This is fact that has to be dealt with. You can't win on an issue like ss reform when the message is complex as hell but the counter is something simple like throwing grandma of a cliff. The left gets this and that is why they control the narrative. They deal with the reality of the electorate, the right does not. The right needs to come up with simple and concise messages for their solutions. They need to stop saying stops shit when confronted with topics like abortion. They need to ultimately force the Democrats to explain themselves rather than the opposite.

A place to start, NOT all are present! Some good, some subversive lite!

GOP%2BPotential%2BCandidates%2BPoliticodotcom.jpg

HildyBeast will win if the GOP doesn't get its head out of its ass and field a decent candidate.[/[/COLOR][/COLOR]QUOTE]
who would that be?
Beats the hell outta me, 'cause none come to mind right off the bat.

Then again, I'm not paid to pick 'em.

But thats the problem, you make a statement like the one highlighted in red, rather than make a sensible statement like "I will vote against hillary no matter who the GOP runs"

Do you see the difference?

Glenn Beck Hillary Clinton will be the next president - CNN.com

Notwithstanding the messenger, Beck sees the writing on the wall. The national vote is slipping away from the GOP.

If Beck is right, the USA is over. Hillary would complete the destruction begun by obama.

Oh noes!

You mean like more jobs, increased housing starts, strong stock market, deporting more illegals, even less deficit, more equality, continuing economic growth and all the other good stuff Obama has done?

OH! The humanity!

:banana:

You Pootarians will just have to suck it up.
:boohoo:

Forum List

Back