Because the vast amount of drugs being smuggled over the border come through legal points of entry, why is Biden being blamed for it?

Isn't it obvious?
They like to sing this tune along their journey

That news to me

Whenever I pass drug smugglers and human traffickers immigrating to the US by pretending to be refugees I hear them singing this song:

Fair enough

But yea, the GOP, like Abbot, does not do all they can do like you say

Thus proving my point.

The drug cartels own the border, and both parties.

Why does it matter that China is providing weapons to the cartels and paying them to kill Americans with Fentynal versus sniper bullets / munitions?

China is still fighting a proxy war with the US using Cartels as mercenaries to kill Americans.

If Cartels launched rockets into the US and killed Americans or if Cartel snipers shot at and kilked several Americans a day from their side of the border, instead of killing Americans with Fentynal, how long do you think it would take for the US to militarily respond ... assuming we did not have a compromised / inept President?

I’m not sure why you guys think the border alone is the reason we have a fentanyl crisis.
I never said I thought that.

As we have an UnConstitutional illegal Open Border and a President doing everything he can to keep the border open and to facilitate smuggling / trafficking, one has to admit it is part of the problem.

Are you not aware that border security is the responsibility of the Federal government? Do you know who is in charge of the Federal government?
Lol yea obviously the federal government is to blame. You can’t just automatically blame Biden. If you want to make that connection, you need to connect it with his own polices. You won’t be able to do that considering the vast majority is through the legal points of entry. Again, why can’t you blame Texas republicans? None of you have explained that?

By the way, is it Trump’s fault the border wall never got built? Republicans had full control his first two years….

Lol yea obviously the federal government is to blame. You can’t just automatically blame Biden. If you want to make that connection, you need to connect it with his own polices. You won’t be able to do that considering the vast majority is through the legal points of entry. Again, why can’t you blame Texas republicans? None of you have explained that?

By the way, is it Trump’s fault the border wall never got built? Republicans had full control his first two years….

Texas republicans are not in charge of border security. They are in charge of republican issues in Texas. Your "president" is in charge of border security, and you can clearly see the results of his policies.

Why does it matter that China is providing weapons to the cartels and paying them to kill Americans with Fentynal versus sniper bullets / munitions?

China is still fighting a proxy war with the US using Cartels as mercenaries to kill Americans.

If Cartels launched rockets into the US and killed Americans or if Cartel snipers shot at and kilked several Americans a day from their side of the border, instead of killing Americans with Fentynal, how long do you think it would take for the US to militarily respond ... assuming we did not have a compromised / inept President?
If the goal is to depopulate the country, then they will continue the status quo

China also wants to depopulate, and was a little blatant about it with their one child policy. The US government, on the other hand, is less blatant about it by funding abortion and gender confusion around the world, in addition to pushing deadly drugs around the country.

I think it also entirely possible that the US and China may are in cahoots to depopulate the world, especially in light of Fauci funding the Chinese lab that created Covid.

I even wonder if China and the US might agree to a manufactured war of some sort to decrease population numbers.

Said nobody in Israel. You are a fountain of fake news in this thread.
First of all, that wall is only a few hundred miles and secondly, its only purpose is to prevent suicide attacks. It has nothing to do with immigration which is a huge number of people. Plus here we already have a network of illegal underground tunnels.

And yet Dems blamed Trump for everything under the sun. Why the two sets of rules, one for Dems one for Reps? We all know why, no need to answer. Return to your SPIN.
I blamed Trump for all he was actually at fault for lol. Not ANYTHING negative like you people with Biden.

Texas republicans are not in charge of border security. They are in charge of republican issues in Texas. Your "president" is in charge of border security, and you can clearly see the results of his policies.
Oh really? So why did Abbott spend all that wasted tax payer money on his border? He tried and failed to curb illegal drug smuggling. I guess personal responsibility doesn’t apply to republicans huh? You all just preach that self righteously do democrats.

Oh really? So why did Abbott spend all that wasted tax payer money on his border? He tried and failed to curb illegal drug smuggling. I guess personal responsibility doesn’t apply to republicans huh? You all just preach that self righteously do democrats.

He tried to slow down the disastrous effects of Biden's failed border policies. Again, your "president" has completely abdicated responsibility for our national security at the border. His regime won't even admit there's a problem, much less enact any solutions. And it's your fault.

He tried to slow down the disastrous effects of Biden's failed border policies. Again, your "president" has completely abdicated responsibility for our national security at the border. His regime won't even admit there's a problem, much less enact any solutions. And it's your fault.
Lol he tried and failed. Before you were absolving him of any responsibility. I bring that up and back track because of course you did. Even now you put zero blame on him. Good god. How fucking lame.

Surely the blame would be put on at least Texan leadership like Abbott if you want to blame a politician and not border security specifically. Anything bad is Biden’s fault I guess lol

This also proves how useless of an idea a border wall would be.

“According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection statistics, 90 percent of heroin seized along the border, 88 percent of cocaine, 87 percent of methamphetamine, and 80 percent of fentanyl in the first 11 months of the 2018 fiscal year was caught trying to be smuggled in at legal crossing points.”

The feds control the border, not the states. That's where you went wrong first. Abbott has his hands tied and can't really deal with the border like he'd prefer. So, yes, Quid Pro takes the blame for not better securing the border.

In 2021 Texas imported over 100 billion dollars worth of goods from Mexico.

Do you think they can search every vehicle and every shipping container?

Do you think illegal contraband just started on Jan 20, 2021.

It's the Neo-GOP Motto since losing to Joe.

Saul Bidens fault, no matter what.
fentanyl overdoses have skyrocketed since Biden took office .

fentanyl overdoses have skyrocketed since Biden took office .
Yeah sure, sure, the drug war warriors would never inflate those numbers to frighten the people would they?

They've never ever done that before have they?

If you believe that I have some nice land in the Atchafalaya Basin for sale at bargain prices.

Forum List

Back