Because of Obamacare...A machine called me today.

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
... A machine called me today. Yes, it was an automated call. I had a choice of taking it or not. Since it was from BCBS, I took it. It turns out I was getting a lecture about not going to the emergency room for minor complaints. If it were a person and I could tell them that I have some expertise in health care, and that by doing a lot of my own pump and Hickman catheter care I am saving them thousands of dollars because they don't have to pay home health to come out and do it for me, I might have stayed on the line. But this was a machine, condescending, talking to me like I was 12. That is over the top. So, I hung up.

It might have been appropriate for their new customers who signed on because of Obamacare. But I have been with them for years now and the company certainly has the goods on the gravity of what I deal with every day.

Welcome to the world of Obamacare~!

Has anyone else gotten similar calls?

No I haven't gotten any robo calls yet. BUT--my insurance Humana called me twice to verify that I wanted to stay with my plan A at $238.00 per month versus plan B--Obamacare at $715.00 per month.

Needless to say which one I picked--(twice.) So apparently--our health dictator and chief has given me a one year pardon on my $238.00 plan--that will be cancelled within they year, even though I LIKED IT.

obamacare-halloween-at-white-cartoon.jpg

the obama health care costed you 12$ that is you need to make obamacare subscriptions that you receive online is one of the best that you can ever take quite a few health care projects need to be taken before obama care can ever take you consideration.

... A machine called me today. Yes, it was an automated call. I had a choice of taking it or not. Since it was from BCBS, I took it. It turns out I was getting a lecture about not going to the emergency room for minor complaints. If it were a person and I could tell them that I have some expertise in health care, and that by doing a lot of my own pump and Hickman catheter care I am saving them thousands of dollars because they don't have to pay home health to come out and do it for me, I might have stayed on the line. But this was a machine, condescending, talking to me like I was 12. That is over the top. So, I hung up.

It might have been appropriate for their new customers who signed on because of Obamacare. But I have been with them for years now and the company certainly has the goods on the gravity of what I deal with every day.

Welcome to the world of Obamacar

No calls yet, but I did try signing up. At this time, I am considred very poor, yet the web sites recomended plan was $256.00 per month, $6,000 deductable. This is a ripnoff compared to what I had before I was divorced. And this is the plan that will be recomended to the "indestructables". And like them, I will just pay the fine. Im already standing in shit with the IRS again so who cares. My money is on compleat and utter failure by 2020.

Every American should be proud of American healthcare prior to Obamacare, why a ranking of 37th right next to Costa Rica should make Americans stand up and shout we're number 37. One wonders if the American whiners didn't have the ACA to whine about what the gnashing of teeth would then be over?

The story in this link should make every American proud, you go America, slots 38 and lower are still open. http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...n-is-worse-than-you-think-53.html#post8354591

=====

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/10/business/con-men-prey-on-confusion-over-health-care-act.html

"3. Only 22 per cent of family doctors in Canada say their patients can get a same- or next-day appointment. By comparison, 86 per cent of family doctors in France say same- or next-day appointments are possible. In the United States, the comparable number is 47 per cent."

15 facts about health care in Canada

healthcare report 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/opinion/sunday/report-card-on-health-care-reform.html

How the American Health Care System Got That Way

ACA is a bad deal. It only puts the dallers in the pockts of the evil insurance companies. They were the bad guys right ? Wonder how much they donated to this presidents legacy building project.

Oh, and let's not forget all the 29 somethings who will be haveing for the first times in their lives IRS trouble. That's going to be a hoot by 2016 when those fines pile up and all their EIC gets sucked up to pay them. Hard lessons for them. Magnet next time they will vote vor substance over personality.

Welcome to the world of Obamacare~!

Hate to bust your bubble, but you didn't get a bot because of Obamacare. Companies have been going this way for a long time. It saves them money.

Forum List

Back