Beauty and the beast director makes shocking statement

According to reports, the openly homosexual director of Disney’s new controversial remake of “Beauty and the Beast” reportedly stated during an interview that he wished he could say he was like “Lord of the Rings” star Ian McKellen, who admitted to ripping Leviticus 18:22 out of hotel Bibles because of its prohibition of homosexual sex acts.
Vandalism is a crime and a character failure.

There are gay people in the world
There are child molesters, serial killers, and creepy men who drown kittens in the world too. They aren't respected and don't become role models.

Heterosexuals do the same things
And THEY aren't respected and don't become role models. Born that way is meaningless. It's an empty assertion. It justifies nothing.

There are child molesters, serial killers, and creepy men who drown kittens in the world too. They aren't respected and don't become role models.
But being a homosexual excuses all bad behaviour. If you criticize him you're a homophobe.

And THEY aren't respected and don't become role models. Born that way is meaningless. It's an empty assertion. It justifies nothing.
Homosexuality is no crime

According to reports, the openly homosexual director of Disney’s new controversial remake of “Beauty and the Beast” reportedly stated during an interview that he wished he could say he was like “Lord of the Rings” star Ian McKellen, who admitted to ripping Leviticus 18:22 out of hotel Bibles because of its prohibition of homosexual sex acts. This statement came when asked, “What is the first thing you do when you get into a hotel room?” Bill Condon was asked this question in 2012 by the homosexual travel magazine Passport. “I wish I could say I’m like Ian McKellen and immediately go rip pages out of the Bible,” he replied, “but there don’t seem to be Bibles in the hotel rooms I stay in these days.

‘Beauty and the Beast’ Director makes shocking statement
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these are the types you can't fkn stand because they are once again big babies who can't have their way.
and seriously ripping pages out of a bible, WTF does that accomplish, does it change anything, does it magically make the entire world want to accept gayness with open arms? Here's a newsflash a hole never in the existence of humanity will you make every human being accept your gay fkn bs. Grow up libtard.
They Always Give Themselves Away

As proven by its cult members' spoiled-brat actions, Gayism is an infantile disorder resulting from fear of the change faced back when its victims reached puberty. It is an addictive obsession and not a sexuality at all. Sex is only between a male and a female.

Neither is a need to pull wings off butterflies or a deep desire to skin your neighbor alive and eat his heart.

Neither is a need to pull wings off butterflies or a deep desire to skin your neighbor alive and eat his heart.
?

But being a homosexual excuses all bad behaviour. If you criticize him you're a homophobe.

Yes, that's the media campaign in a nutshell, laid out long ago when they figured out they could milk the misplaced Pity Party they were getting from the self-inflicted AIDS crisis. They came up with an entire agenda of hate speech and lies, and most of the faux 'progressive' Bobble Heads of course jumped on the bandwagon; if they peddle this nasty fetish as ' okay' that gives all the other degenerates and deviants hope.

They Always Give Themselves Away

As proven by its cult members' spoiled-brat actions, Gayism is an infantile disorder resulting from fear of the change faced back when its victims reached puberty. It is an addictive obsession and not a sexuality at all. Sex is only between a male and a female.

Yes, and they are over-represented in Hollywood and shows aimed at kids. It isn't a coincidence, either.

So if I rip up a Koran, and a Muslim objects, OldLady will condemn the MUSLIM as a Christophobe.
That would be consistency.

The same gimps who support the gimp tearing up Bibles that don't belong to him were also all upset about the guy in Florida burning the Koran, even claimed he was 'promoting more terrorism' from the savages, as if that were possible. lol so yes don't look for any consistency, it's not part of the hate agenda against Xians and Jews, and beyond the intellectual capacities of the demographics their hate campaigns are aimed at anyway.

Wjether it's an Occutard mob or a Black Lies Matter mob, or some similar mob of left wrong-wing subhuman filth rioting, looting, burning down whole communities; or a handful of sick faggots tearing pages out of hotel-room Bible's, it's the same thing, born of the same degenerate ideology.

I went to see the movie with my daughter and there was no homosexual scene, for goodness sakes, but there were several homo jokes.

My daughter did not think the music was up to par with the previous cartoon version, while I was OK with the music and thought the movie entertaining as a whole for that genre.

I went to see the movie with my daughter and there was no homosexual scene, for goodness sakes, but there were several homo jokes.

My daughter did not think the music was up to par with the previous cartoon version, while I was OK with the music and thought the movie entertaining as a whole for that genre.
Did someone cut the scene of LeFou kissing Gaston?

these are the types you can't fkn stand because they are once again big babies who can't have their way.
and seriously ripping pages out of a bible, WTF does that accomplish, does it change anything, does it magically make the entire world want to accept gayness with open arms. Here's a newsflash a hole never in the existence of humanity will you make every human being accept your gay fkn bs. Grow up libtard.

Frankly, if you are going to charge me money to stay in a room, and you leave your book of superstitions there, you probably shouldn't be that upset when they get "edited".
If it scares you that bad...

It is interesting, is it not, that Disney can take disturbing ideas and present them as wholesome? Beauty and the Beast, for example, is clearly the Stockholm Syndrome on display

No, actually you are the type I can't fkn stand. BTW, the movie reviewer for Fox News was on this a.m. and gave the movie a good review with no mention of this bullshit. The "gayness" controversy you mutants think you have stirred up is apparently not as important as you think.
Go blow yourself.

Reminds me of conservatives outraged over TeleTubbies
Since when are conservatives outraged over Teletubbies?

It is interesting, is it not, that Disney can take disturbing ideas and present them as wholesome? Beauty and the Beast, for example, is clearly the Stockholm Syndrome on display

That and the amoral unprincipled obsession with being slavishly 'fashionable' to certain peer groups. If Jerry Falwell said something was bad, then they feel completely obligated to support it for some reason, like good little knee jerk reactionaries. If he had made a statement like '2+2=4', then they would be having riots in front of grade schools the next day protesting the teaching of arithmetic as 'violating separation of church and state n stuff', 'fascist' and 'hate speech'. Yes, many of them are indeed that stupid and clueless.

Forum List

Back