Beautiful woman GRABS the mic from Trump, what happens next is unbelievable

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Beautiful woman GRABS the mic from Trump,

what happens next is unbelievable

Commentary:
Watch Natalie’s short speech in the video. You can’t keep the tears out of your eyes. She is so forceful, so dynamic, so heartfelt, so inspirational, so uplifting!
I cannot think of anybody, ever saying those things about the miserable, hateful cur Biden.

Commentary:
Watch Natalie’s short speech in the video. You can’t keep the tears out of your eyes. She is so forceful, so dynamic, so heartfelt, so inspirational, so uplifting!
I cannot think of anybody, ever saying those things about the miserable, hateful cur Biden.

People loved Jim Jones, too.

Commentary:

Doc; I truly believe that president Biden is just a mouthpiece for the power & control statist left elitists. I well remember the younger version of Joe Biden & he @ least APPEARED to be a fairly decent person back then. What has happened through the last couple of decades to Joe Biden I cannot say with any validity other than he aged prematurely & appears short tempered & senile. What is obvious is the Biden administration is NOT operating in the best interest of America as the Biden admin. has made it clear, though not admitting it outright, that America is no longer a constitutionally based sovereign Republic but just another state in the new world order. Donald Trump has proven that America comes first for him & in my opinion is the best in class for the next POTUS. I included the link below so it can be compared to the current position of the Biden administration about our ongoing border crisis.

Doc; I truly believe that president Biden is just a mouthpiece for the power & control statist left elitists. I well remember the younger version of Joe Biden & he @ least APPEARED to be a fairly decent person back then. What has happened through the last couple of decades to Joe Biden I cannot say with any validity other than he aged prematurely & appears short tempered & senile. What is obvious is the Biden administration is NOT operating in the best interest of America as the Biden admin. has made it clear, though not admitting it outright, that America is no longer a constitutionally based sovereign Republic but just another state in the new world order. Donald Trump has proven that America comes first for him & in my opinion is the best in class for the next POTUS. I included the link below so it can be compared to the current position of the Biden administration about our ongoing border crisis.

Trump is a gimp with a criminal streak a mile long but you love him, Biden ain't worth a damn just like Trump the old fool.

Commentary:

She's lucky Trump didn't rape her.

Forum List

Back