“Beautiful breasts.” “I want to have sex with you.” “I want to kill you.”

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The goal of Merkel are 20 millions muslim 'refuges' until the End of 2016. Most of these are youth, brutal and with IQ 60.Were are women for them? It is well-known that Muslims need sex 3 - 7 times daily, therefore in Muslim Paradise they scr.. 24/7. The German 'police' is incapable to protect citizens. In two - fife months will begin a huge rape wave, because summer is coming.

“Beautiful breasts.” “I want to have sex with you.” “I want to kill you.”

Police have now confirmed one man was caught with notes translating to phrases like "beautiful breasts", "I want to have sex with you" and "I’ll kill you".

The city centre descended into chaos on the last day of 2015 when around 1,000 men of ‘Arab or North African’ origin reportedly attacked women and young girls.

The detained pair are understood to have been in custody overnight and notes in Arabic and German were found on their possession.

Neither has been named and their nationality has not been given.

Crowds of women protested against sexism outside Cologne Cathedral January 5 after the assaults

'I want to have sex with you' Sinister notes carried by Cologne 'immigrant sex attackers'

Note1-432896.jpg

oxford-muslims-guilty2-e1435252399324.jpg

That says large breasts. If youre going to turbo post race hate propaganda at least get it factually accurate.

Telling women that the rapefugees have helpful translations threatening to kill them is hate propaganda.

How did that happen?

Telling women that the rapefugees have helpful translations threatening to kill them is hate propaganda.

How did that happen?

Simple. Because they are here, they have smartphones with free Wifi access, they can use public transport without paying and nobody kicks them out of the country.
And they are muslims.

What else do you need?

That says large breasts. If youre going to turbo post race hate propaganda at least get it factually accurate.
You're actually defending these Muslim rapists by calling for the suppression of publicity about them?

Wow.

a, You just created a straw man by telling me what I am doing when I'm doing no such thing

b, You have just pluralized the evidence of only a single criminal

c, The OP cited not one single source and you believe it instantly. Because you want to.

PC is fast becoming shorthand for I'm not allowed to be racist and I dont like it.
"You're a racist". And I had made no such comment.

Perfect, typical PC Police behavior.

Thanks.

I made no comment as to your views, just a general comment about how people seem to have started using the the term PC. You clearly took it to heart, maybe it was a bit close to home or maybe you're just a poor sensitive soul.

PC is fast becoming shorthand for I'm not allowed to be racist and I dont like it.

Thanks.
I made no comment as to your views, just a general comment about how people seem to have started using the the term PC. You clearly took it to heart, maybe it was a bit close to home or maybe you're just a poor sensitive soul.
Just pointing out what you did. Don't try to squirm away from your own words.

You folks literally can't help yourselves.

Fortunately, there is a growing number of HONEST liberals out there:

Thanks.

No, youre putting words in my mouth. Because you cant find fault with the ones I actually say I perhaps? And no copy and paste from hysterical right wing website changes that any more than a copy and paste from a hysterical left wing website would be a decent rebuttal.

Also I notice the term "you folks"? You just love pigeon holeing groups of people to make them easier to understand don't you.

Thanks.

No, youre putting words in my mouth. Because you cant find fault with the ones I actually say I perhaps? And no copy and paste from hysterical right wing website changes that any more than a copy and paste from a hysterical left wing website would be a decent rebuttal.

Also I notice the term "you folks"? You just love pigeon holeing groups of people to make them easier to understand don't you.
You chose to insert race into this.

You wrote "PC is fast becoming shorthand for I'm not allowed to be racist and I dont like it."

Your words.

Now that I know you don't have the balls to defend your own words, I won't bother expecting anything of substance.

But again, thanks for the perfect PC Police response. You folks are nice and dependable, if nothing else.

There also is the danger of being kidnapped and disappearing forever into a lifetime nightmare....couple victims described struggling to avoid being bundled into a vehicle.....

Thanks.

You wrote "PC is fast becoming shorthand for I'm not allowed to be racist and I dont like it."

Your words.

Now that I know you don't have the balls to defend your own words, I won't bother expecting anything of substance.

But again, thanks for the perfect PC Police response. You folks are nice and dependable, if nothing else.

And YOU chose to go on the whining defensive. YOU chose to start arguing against things you pretended I'd said and YOU are now pissing and moaning and throwing around trite right wing cliches about PC police as if you are a persecuted party. If I were the kind of person who prided himself on having some balls I would personally be ashamed of my behavoir if I had bleated like you have bleated.

Thanks.

Your words.

And YOU chose to go on the whining defensive. YOU chose to start arguing against things you pretended I'd said and YOU are now pissing and moaning and throwing around trite right wing cliches about PC police as if you are a persecuted party. If I were the kind of person who prided himself on having some balls I would personally be ashamed of my behavoir if I had bleated like you have bleated.
Big fan of the word "bleated", huh?

You're upset, I understand.

Oh, a gentle reminder, no charge:

You're actually defending these Muslim rapists by calling for the suppression of publicity about them?

Wow.

a, You just created a straw man by telling me what I am doing when I'm doing no such thing

b, You have just pluralized the evidence of only a single criminal

c, The OP cited not one single source and you believe it instantly. Because you want to.
We want to warn women of the Muslim rapists prowling the streets and you call it race hate propaganda.

You're actually defending these Muslim rapists by calling for the suppression of publicity about them? Wow.
Gotta spin for the PC-protected religion.

The PC crowd consists of bigots who demand their safe spaces.

Forum List

Back