Merkel is much worst as Hitler, Stalin and Mao together!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Merkel is much worst as Hitler, Stalin and Mao together!She has started a race war in Europa against white man which will kill hundred of millions Europeans.The entirely German laws and Constitution are broken by this crazy communist dictator, hopefully only upraised German folk can stop this criminal mad 'woman' and bring her behind bar.

And this great video in German language shall be distributed among German speaking people in sociale networks..

Last edited:
Merkel is much worst as Hitler, Stalin and Mao together!She has started a race war in Europa against white man which will kill hundred of millions Europeans.The entirely German laws and Constitution are broken by this crazy communist dictator, hopefully only upraised German folk can stop this criminal mad 'woman' and bring her behind bar.

And this great video in German language shall be distributed among German speaking people in sociale networks..

Baron, your Bible quote is a tad tweaked, from my KJV that is, what with my version talking about right 'hand, that being the most useful one, and not a political characteristic. Reminds me that the medical term for left is 'sinistro' , having the same root as our word 'sinister'. In the medieval times left-handedness was thought to be a sign of evil, and even in my youth it was forbidden. Left handers had to learn right and were scorned for this 'defect'. 2 of my kids are sinisters, one of them a Republican, if that means anything. As for Merkel, she's dealing with a problem way above your pay grade, so I reserve judgement on your judgement until further data is acquired. She's a whole lot more like Thatcher than she is Hitler or Mao or Stalin. Get that armchair you judge from fixed.

Comparing Merkel to Hitler and Mao is as realistic as a cartoon....and the irony is....a cartoon character relies. "Hey Rocky, watch me pull a moron out of my hat!"

Baron, your Bible quote is a tad tweaked, from my KJV that is, what with my version talking about right 'hand, that being the most useful one, and not a political characteristic. Reminds me that the medical term for left is 'sinistro' , having the same root as our word 'sinister'. In the medieval times left-handedness was thought to be a sign of evil, and even in my youth it was forbidden. Left handers had to learn right and were scorned for this 'defect'. 2 of my kids are sinisters, one of them a Republican, if that means anything. As for Merkel, she's dealing with a problem way above your pay grade, so I reserve judgement on your judgement until further data is acquired. She's a whole lot more like Thatcher than she is Hitler or Mao or Stalin. Get that armchair you judge from fixed.

Merkel is dealing with a problem of her own making. We are watching cultural suicide.

Forum List

Back