Beating The Liberal Education Industry

More and more Republicans ARE the criminals. Think guilty pleas. Think pedophile. Think Russia.
Democrats, Weiner, Franken, Conyers. All criminals.
Weiner in jail

Franken, Conyers, not criminals, but resigned.

Trump, boasts about sexual assault and leads the GOP.

Moore, banned from mall, pedophile, welcomed by the GOP.

preshurricanememe.jpg

Come on! Man up and show me I am wrong!
What is wrong, troll. You cant take being called what you are, a liar? Now you demand of me what you have refused to do yourself! You dictate that I am wrong yet you have no proof. Now you make the outragous claim that california does not implement common core standards! Dont worry troll, I aint done, I am working. Obviously you dont have that teaching job seeings how you are impatiently demanding and wsiting for a response. You are an idiot, I posted pics of the books.

Show me where I am wrong!

I did not say California does not implement common core standards or you would be able to quote where I did.

You posted pictures of books? Where does it say Common Core? I could just as easily have posted pictures of the Bible and told you that it was Common Core.

Here it is once again, from Common Core's own website:

"For grades K-8, grade-by-grade standards exist in English language arts/literacy and mathematics. For grades 9-12, the standards are grouped into grade bands of 9-10 grade standards and 11-12 grade standards.

While the standards set grade-specific goals, they do not define how the standards should be taught or which materials should be used to support students."

Read the Standards | Common Core State Standards Initiative

Now, are we going to whine like a little baby or are we going to admit that I actually know what I am talking about?

You seem very free about calling me names, but are very short on facts.
How come Republicans don't believe in standards?

Of course, this leads to Trump and Moore. No standards.

Are you possible the dumbest SOB allowed to have access to a computer? Read the link! Those are Florida's standards. They are not Common Core which was intended to prove to your dumb ass that Common Core does not cover social studies!

My God, I hope your children took back after the other parent!
It is against the message board rules to flame, troll, or insult my children. That show what a lowlife slob you are.

I am discussing the facts of califirnia with california textbooks, I have facts in hand. You search google, link to a dotcom (.com) site which addresses florida's adoption of common core. You do not recognize this and you think what florida has done dissproves what california is doing.

Your random grasping at google straws shows you are ignorant of what you are involved in discussing.

Florida's State Standard is the implemtation of Common Core. You have proven my statement true and you to be the dumbest sob slob posting in this forum.
florida common core law - Google Search

Weiner in jail

Grabbing a woman's breasts while she sleeps is not a crime?

Grabbing a woman and forcefully putting your tongue in a woman's mouth is not a crime?

Trump states what the women in hollywood allow men to do, the women that democrat harvey weinstein hired because they allow men to grope them and more and you call that a crime but not demorats franken and conyers?

Thank you for the great example of how democrats dismiss their crimes while making fake news about republicans.

Are you possible the dumbest SOB allowed to have access to a computer? Read the link! Those are Florida's standards. They are not Common Core which was intended to prove to your dumb ass that Common Core does not cover social studies!

My God, I hope your children took back after the other parent!
It is against the message board rules to flame, troll, or insult my children. That show what a lowlife slob you are.

I am discussing the facts of califirnia with california textbooks, I have facts in hand. You search google, link to a dotcom (.com) site which addresses florida's adoption of common core. You do not recognize this and you think what florida has done dissproves what california is doing.

Your random grasping at google straws shows you are ignorant of what you are involved in discussing.

Florida's State Standard is the implemtation of Common Core. You have proven my statement true and you to be the dumbest sob slob posting in this forum.
florida common core law - Google Search

I didn't insult your children. You did!

Where is your proof that those nice photos of textbook covers has anything to do with Common Core? I keep asking and you keep failing to provide it because you know it is a lie!

I showed you Florida's standards to prove one more time that social studies in NOT a part of Common Core but the Founding Fathers are taught. You failed to recognize either of those facts.

How about if I compliment your children? Would that be OK?

Let's put them on this message board because I am sure they could do a much better job of discussing the topic than someone who closes their eyes, putts their hands over their ears, and screams, "La la la la la, I can't hear you!" at the top of their lungs when they post bullshit!

Here it is in black and white, from YOUR link!

"Common Core is math, language arts and literacy standards fully adopted by 44 states and the District of Columbia."

Do you see the words "social studies" or "science" anywhere in that statement?

I want this question answered or I want you to apologize for your ignorance and stop posting bullshit!

Weiner in jail

Grabbing a woman's breasts while she sleeps is not a crime?

Grabbing a woman and forcefully putting your tongue in a woman's mouth is not a crime?

Trump states what the women in hollywood allow men to do, the women that democrat harvey weinstein hired because they allow men to grope them and more and you call that a crime but not demorats franken and conyers?

Thank you for the great example of how democrats dismiss their crimes while making fake news about republicans.

Wrong thread?

Calling it an 'education' industry is like calling ObamaCare 'affordable.'

It's the 'Indoctrination Industry' and entirely owned and operated by Liberalism, Inc.

1.Case in point:
"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

2. It's why millions of folks, myself included, have opted for homeschooling.

"Homeschooling Is Growing Ridiculously Fast. ... Last year, USA Today reported that in 1999, homeschoolers made up a tiny sect of the American population. “An estimated 850,000 students nationwide were being homeschooled.
By 2011-12, that number had more than doubled to 1.77 million.”
According to a recently released Florida Department of Education report, “The number of homeschooled children in Florida saw its biggest increase in five years during 2014-15. Last year, the state counted 84,096 children in home schooling, up 9.6 percent from a year earlier.”
Why Homeschooling Is Growing - The Federalist
thefederalist.com/2015/09/01/why-homeschooling-is-growing/

3. Now....perhaps we are about to see an end to the greatest bar to homeschooling.

"On Friday night, the United States Senate passed their version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, better known as tax reform. Only one additive floor amendment made it into the bill.

Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) offered an amendment to make 529 education savings accounts even more useful than today. 529 accounts up until now have been used exclusively for college tuition and expenses. The Cruz amendment expands the use of 529 dollars for two additional purposes--tuition for students in K-12 private and parochial schools, and costs related to homeschooling a child. Up to $10,000 per year per child can be distributed for these purposes."
Ted Cruz's 529 Education Savings Amendment to Tax Reform Is A Big Win for Families

One more step toward making America....and American education....great again.
We know how the Right hates to have people educated.

It's the 'Indoctrination Industry' and entirely owned and operated by Liberalism, Inc.

1.Case in point:
"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT) passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjust incarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamal represents a threat to the civil rights of all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events

"Homeschooling Is Growing Ridiculously Fast. ... Last year, USA Today reported that in 1999, homeschoolers made up a tiny sect of the American population. “An estimated 850,000 students nationwide were being homeschooled.
According to a recently released Florida Department of Education report, “The number of homeschooled children in Florida saw its biggest increase in five years during 2014-15. Last year, the state counted 84,096 children in home schooling, up 9.6 percent from a year earlier.”

3. Now....perhaps we are about to see an end to the greatest bar to homeschooling.

"On Friday night, the United States Senate passed their version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, better known as tax reform. Only one additive floor amendment made it into the bill.

Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) offered an amendment to make 529 education savings accounts even more useful than today. 529 accounts up until now have been used exclusively for college tuition and expenses. The Cruz amendment expands the use of 529 dollars for two additional purposes--tuition for students in K-12 private and parochial schools, and costs related to homeschooling a child. Up to $10,000 per year per child can be distributed for these purposes."
Ted Cruz's 529 Education Savings Amendment to Tax Reform Is A Big Win for Families

Educated people won't vote for the 18th century and to be owned by the 1%. Loserterians like PC fight it as smart people are bad for her world view.

1.Case in point:

... Among hundreds that don't fit your slander...

1.Case in point:

Educated people won't vote for the 18th century and to be owned by the 1%. Loserterians like PC fight it as smart people are bad for her world view.

1. Number one.....I'd be happy to compare educational resumes with you....but you won't be happy

2. Education has nothing .....NOTHING.....to do with correct behavior....only religion and morality direct that.

Let's check...and take notes, you moron:

1. More details are emerging about Humam al-Balawi, the man who blew up seven intelligence agents in Afghanistan. By education and professional status, the Jordanian doctor is typical of recent suicidal attackers. The man accused of trying to blow up a plane on Christmas Day is a Nigerian graduate of the University of London. In the Fort Hood shootings, a Palestinian-American psychiatrist in the U.S. Army has been charged.
Humam al-Balawi was said to be carrying information about Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's number two, himself a surgeon who was born to a prominent Egyptian family.
Mohamed Atta of 9/11, who was an Egyptian urban planner who had been working in Germany - these are not the wretched of the earth. What essentially is the grievance that draws them to al-Qaida?
Groups Recruiting Well-Educated Terrorists : NPR

2. A recent study at Princeton University by Alan Krueger and Jitka Maleckova, called "Education, Poverty, Political Violence and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?" argues this point. One piece of the Krueger-Maleckova evidence involves 129 members of Hezbollah who died in action, mostly against Israel, from 1982 to 1994. Hezbollah is now designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization. Biographical information from the Hezbollah newspaper al-Ahd indicates that the fighters who died were, on average, more educated and less impoverished than the Lebanese population of comparable age and regional origin….Moreover, the Palestinians' adherence to the view that the mass murder of civilians was not terrorism was independent of education and higher among those working than unemployed. Hence, support for terrorism was not reduced by increases in education and income….a study by Charles Russell and Bowman Miller (reprinted in the 1983 book Perspectives on Terrorism) considered 18 revolutionary groups, including the Japanese Red Army, Germany's Baader-Meinhof Gang, and Italy's Red Brigades. The authors found that "the vast majority of those individuals involved in terrorist activities as cadres or leaders is quite well-educated. In fact, approximately two-thirds of those identified terrorists are persons with some university training, [and] well over two-thirds of these individuals came from the middle or upper classes in their respective nations or areas." BW Online | June 10, 2002 | The Myth That Poverty Breeds Terrorism
http://www.krueger.princeton.edu/terrorism2.pdf

3. …men who belonged to violent Islamist groups active over the past few decades (some in jail, some not). Had those groups reflected the working-age populations of their countries, engineers would have made up about 3.5 percent of the membership. Instead, nearly 20 percent of the militants had engineering degrees. When Gambetta and Hertog looked at only the militants whose education was known for certain to have gone beyond high school, close to half (44 percent) had trained in engineering.
Today's Highly Educated Terrorists | The National Interest Blog

Today's Highly Educated Terrorists

4. Pol Pot, was the leader of the Cambodian communist movement known as the Khmer Rouge[3] and was Prime Minister of Democratic Kampuchea from 1976–1979. Pol Pot's leadership, in which he attempted to "cleanse" the country, resulted in the deaths of an estimated 1.7–2.5 million people…. he qualified for a scholarship that allowed for technical study in France. He studied radio electronics at the EFR in Paris from 1949 to 1953 Pol Pot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. Khmer Rouge leader Khieu Samphan, who had studied in Paris, wrote in his doctoral dissertation that the Cambodian economy and social structure would be renewed by tapping “the dormant energy of the peasant mass” against the cities. “Kissinger, “The White House Years,” p. 518.

6. Ernesto "Che" Guevara "the man was a mass killer. Hundreds were reportedly executed on his watch" Why Do people love a mass murder like Che? // Current

Ernesto Guevara de la Serna (1928-1967) was an Argentine physician... Learn About the Life of Che Guevara

As a young boy growing up, he had a passion for education, literature and philosophy. Mao Zedong
"he worked as a doctor. Che Guevara : Biography

7. Lenin was born Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, April 22, 1870….In 1891 he passed the law examinations at the University of St. Petersburg as an external student, scoring first in his class. He practiced law briefly in Samara before devoting himself to the revolutionary movement. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin), 1870-1924

8. Bashar al-Assad is the President of the Syrian Arab Republic, Regional Secretary of the Ba'ath Party, and the son of former President Hafez al-Assad. Al-Assad is a controversial figure both in Syria and Internationally… for his disregard for human rights, economic lapses, sponsorship of terrorism, and corruption. Bashar studied ophthalmology at Damascus University 1988 and arrived in London in 1992 to continue his studies. Bashar al-Assad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. Mao was a rebellious teen-ager. His father wanted him to be a farmer; Mao wanted more education beyond the village grammar school. Mao left home at age 13 to attend an advanced school in a nearby district and in 1911 arrived in Changsha, the provincial capital, to attend secondary school…. He tried law enforcement, business and history before settling on education, graduating from a teachers' training school in 1918. He departed for Beijing to attend the university. CNN In-Depth Specials - Visions of China - Profiles: Mao Tse-tung

10.Al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri received his master's degree in surgery from Cairo University.... Ayman al Zawahiri

11. Nidal Hasan, Abdulmutallab and Humam al-Balawi are jihadists who were educated and came from privileged middle- and upper-class backgrounds. Hasan was an American-trained U. S. Army doctor, Abdulmutallab was a London engineering student and the son of a wealthy Nigerian banker, and double-agent Dr. Humam al-Balawi was a member of the Jordanian professional class. The Educated Muslim Terrorist

12. "One piece of the Krueger-Maleckova evidence involves 129 members of Hezbollah who died in action, mostly against Israel, from 1982 to 1994. Hezbollah is now designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization. Biographical information from the Hezbollah newspaper al-Ahd indicates that the fighters who died were, on average, more educated and less impoverished than the Lebanese population of comparable age and regional origin." The Myth That Poverty Breeds Terrorism

and......" a study by Charles Russell and Bowman Miller (reprinted in the 1983 book Perspectives on Terrorism) considered 18 revolutionary groups, including the Japanese Red Army, Germany's Baader-Meinhof Gang, and Italy's Red Brigades. The authors found that "the vast majority of those individuals involved in terrorist activities as cadres or leaders is quite well-educated. In fact, approximately two-thirds of those identified terrorists are persons with some university training, [and] well over two-thirds of these individuals came from the middle or upper classes in their respective nations or areas."Ibid.

13. Fidel Castro was a talented student, and decided to pursue a career in law, entering the University of Havana Law School in 1945. After graduating law school, he opened a law office that primarily catered for poor Cubans, although it proved a financial failure.
Fidel Castro Biography - life, family, parents, story, history, school, mother, young, son, old, information, born

Highly educated killers, terrorists and thugs, smart guys all....

Get it now, Einstein????

1.Case in point:

1. Number one.....I'd be happy to compare educational resumes with you....but you won't be happy

2. Education has nothing .....NOTHING.....to do with correct behavior....only religion and morality direct that.

Let's check...and take notes, you moron:

1. More details are emerging about Humam al-Balawi, the man who blew up seven intelligence agents in Afghanistan. By education and professional status, the Jordanian doctor is typical of recent suicidal attackers. The man accused of trying to blow up a plane on Christmas Day is a Nigerian graduate of the University of London. In the Fort Hood shootings, a Palestinian-American psychiatrist in the U.S. Army has been charged.
Humam al-Balawi was said to be carrying information about Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's number two, himself a surgeon who was born to a prominent Egyptian family.
Mohamed Atta of 9/11, who was an Egyptian urban planner who had been working in Germany - these are not the wretched of the earth. What essentially is the grievance that draws them to al-Qaida?
Groups Recruiting Well-Educated Terrorists : NPR

2. A recent study at Princeton University by Alan Krueger and Jitka Maleckova, called "Education, Poverty, Political Violence and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?" argues this point. One piece of the Krueger-Maleckova evidence involves 129 members of Hezbollah who died in action, mostly against Israel, from 1982 to 1994. Hezbollah is now designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization. Biographical information from the Hezbollah newspaper al-Ahd indicates that the fighters who died were, on average, more educated and less impoverished than the Lebanese population of comparable age and regional origin….Moreover, the Palestinians' adherence to the view that the mass murder of civilians was not terrorism was independent of education and higher among those working than unemployed. Hence, support for terrorism was not reduced by increases in education and income….a study by Charles Russell and Bowman Miller (reprinted in the 1983 book Perspectives on Terrorism) considered 18 revolutionary groups, including the Japanese Red Army, Germany's Baader-Meinhof Gang, and Italy's Red Brigades. The authors found that "the vast majority of those individuals involved in terrorist activities as cadres or leaders is quite well-educated. In fact, approximately two-thirds of those identified terrorists are persons with some university training, [and] well over two-thirds of these individuals came from the middle or upper classes in their respective nations or areas." BW Online | June 10, 2002 | The Myth That Poverty Breeds Terrorism
http://www.krueger.princeton.edu/terrorism2.pdf

3. …men who belonged to violent Islamist groups active over the past few decades (some in jail, some not). Had those groups reflected the working-age populations of their countries, engineers would have made up about 3.5 percent of the membership. Instead, nearly 20 percent of the militants had engineering degrees. When Gambetta and Hertog looked at only the militants whose education was known for certain to have gone beyond high school, close to half (44 percent) had trained in engineering.
Today's Highly Educated Terrorists | The National Interest Blog

Today's Highly Educated Terrorists

4. Pol Pot, was the leader of the Cambodian communist movement known as the Khmer Rouge[3] and was Prime Minister of Democratic Kampuchea from 1976–1979. Pol Pot's leadership, in which he attempted to "cleanse" the country, resulted in the deaths of an estimated 1.7–2.5 million people…. he qualified for a scholarship that allowed for technical study in France. He studied radio electronics at the EFR in Paris from 1949 to 1953 Pol Pot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. Khmer Rouge leader Khieu Samphan, who had studied in Paris, wrote in his doctoral dissertation that the Cambodian economy and social structure would be renewed by tapping “the dormant energy of the peasant mass” against the cities. “Kissinger, “The White House Years,” p. 518.

6. Ernesto "Che" Guevara "the man was a mass killer. Hundreds were reportedly executed on his watch" Why Do people love a mass murder like Che? // Current

Ernesto Guevara de la Serna (1928-1967) was an Argentine physician... Learn About the Life of Che Guevara

As a young boy growing up, he had a passion for education, literature and philosophy. Mao Zedong
"he worked as a doctor. Che Guevara : Biography

7. Lenin was born Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, April 22, 1870….In 1891 he passed the law examinations at the University of St. Petersburg as an external student, scoring first in his class. He practiced law briefly in Samara before devoting himself to the revolutionary movement. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin), 1870-1924

8. Bashar al-Assad is the President of the Syrian Arab Republic, Regional Secretary of the Ba'ath Party, and the son of former President Hafez al-Assad. Al-Assad is a controversial figure both in Syria and Internationally… for his disregard for human rights, economic lapses, sponsorship of terrorism, and corruption. Bashar studied ophthalmology at Damascus University 1988 and arrived in London in 1992 to continue his studies. Bashar al-Assad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. Mao was a rebellious teen-ager. His father wanted him to be a farmer; Mao wanted more education beyond the village grammar school. Mao left home at age 13 to attend an advanced school in a nearby district and in 1911 arrived in Changsha, the provincial capital, to attend secondary school…. He tried law enforcement, business and history before settling on education, graduating from a teachers' training school in 1918. He departed for Beijing to attend the university. CNN In-Depth Specials - Visions of China - Profiles: Mao Tse-tung

10.Al Qaeda leader Ayman al Zawahiri received his master's degree in surgery from Cairo University.... Ayman al Zawahiri

11. Nidal Hasan, Abdulmutallab and Humam al-Balawi are jihadists who were educated and came from privileged middle- and upper-class backgrounds. Hasan was an American-trained U. S. Army doctor, Abdulmutallab was a London engineering student and the son of a wealthy Nigerian banker, and double-agent Dr. Humam al-Balawi was a member of the Jordanian professional class. The Educated Muslim Terrorist

12. "One piece of the Krueger-Maleckova evidence involves 129 members of Hezbollah who died in action, mostly against Israel, from 1982 to 1994. Hezbollah is now designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization. Biographical information from the Hezbollah newspaper al-Ahd indicates that the fighters who died were, on average, more educated and less impoverished than the Lebanese population of comparable age and regional origin." The Myth That Poverty Breeds Terrorism

and......" a study by Charles Russell and Bowman Miller (reprinted in the 1983 book Perspectives on Terrorism) considered 18 revolutionary groups, including the Japanese Red Army, Germany's Baader-Meinhof Gang, and Italy's Red Brigades. The authors found that "the vast majority of those individuals involved in terrorist activities as cadres or leaders is quite well-educated. In fact, approximately two-thirds of those identified terrorists are persons with some university training, [and] well over two-thirds of these individuals came from the middle or upper classes in their respective nations or areas."Ibid.

13. Fidel Castro was a talented student, and decided to pursue a career in law, entering the University of Havana Law School in 1945. After graduating law school, he opened a law office that primarily catered for poor Cubans, although it proved a financial failure.
Fidel Castro Biography - life, family, parents, story, history, school, mother, young, son, old, information, born

Highly educated killers, terrorists and thugs, smart guys all....

Get it now, Einstein????

PC hates science investment, critical thinking and personal freedom as she believes everyone needs to conform to a narrow religious belief system. This system is similar to what hamas does to their children.

See if this sinks in, HeadFullaRocks

Science can tell us what we can do....not what we should do.

Just who has imposed on the suffering human race poison gas, barbed wire, high explosives, experiments in eugenics, the formula for Zyklon B, heavy artillery, pseudo-scientific justifications for mass murder, cluster bombs, attack submarines, napalm, intercontinental ballistic missiles, military space platforms, and nuclear weapons?

If memory serves, it was not the Bible.

It was your false god, science.

1.Case in point:

Just imagine.....if you had an education...

Nah....that would be a quantum leap.....

1.Case in point:

"....to be owned by the 1%."

Imbeciles, like HeadFullaRocks, who know nothing but bumper stickers....

Not a clue who the 1% are....

They're the folks who pay all of your taxes.....

...and this:

Who are the ‘Top 1%,” so reviled by the class warriors?

1. If the Occupy Wall Street protests are aiming to take down the "1 percent" of Americans who control the increasingly largest chunk of our nation's wealth, perhaps they need to redirect their efforts to somewhere other than Wall Street.
  2. According to Nicole Lapin of CNN, financial services professionals make up just 14 percent of that top 1 percent of wage earners. Their average salary of $311,000 per year, while quite gaudy, falls just below the threshold needed to break into the highest-earning subset.
  3. The biggest single group of professionals in the top one percent is actually doctors, who make up 16 percent of that subset.
  4. Executives and managers outside of finance make up 31% of the total, but Lapin didn't break them down by industry.
  5. David Carr of The New York Times would also like to offer up his bosses as targets for the mass uprising, pointing out in his column today that media executives are some of the worst offenders when it comes to CEOs who reap multi-million dollar bonuses and golden parachutes by slashing budgets and laying off rank-and-file workers. Go ahead and add them to the list.
  6. So those who want to direct their anger at the winners in the income inequality sweepstakes might want to look beyond the lower of half of Manhattan. There's plenty of other folks closer to home that you might want to have a word with. Where Does the Top 1% Really Work?
  7. Lawyers make up 9 percent. The 1 Percent Are Not All Wall Streeters—They're the Bosses
  8. To get into the “top 1%” of Americans you don’t need to be a billionaire or millionaire or half-millionaire. The minimum wage earners in that group make about $343k/year….The “top 1%” of wage earners earn 17% of the nation’s income. Who the Heck Are the "Top 1%"?!!

I love exposing your ignorance, you dunce.

1.Case in point:

...and this:

1. If the Occupy Wall Street protests are aiming to take down the "1 percent" of Americans who control the increasingly largest chunk of our nation's wealth, perhaps they need to redirect their efforts to somewhere other than Wall Street.
  2. According to Nicole Lapin of CNN, financial services professionals make up just 14 percent of that top 1 percent of wage earners. Their average salary of $311,000 per year, while quite gaudy, falls just below the threshold needed to break into the highest-earning subset.
  3. The biggest single group of professionals in the top one percent is actually doctors, who make up 16 percent of that subset.
  4. Executives and managers outside of finance make up 31% of the total, but Lapin didn't break them down by industry.
  5. David Carr of The New York Times would also like to offer up his bosses as targets for the mass uprising, pointing out in his column today that media executives are some of the worst offenders when it comes to CEOs who reap multi-million dollar bonuses and golden parachutes by slashing budgets and laying off rank-and-file workers. Go ahead and add them to the list.
  6. So those who want to direct their anger at the winners in the income inequality sweepstakes might want to look beyond the lower of half of Manhattan. There's plenty of other folks closer to home that you might want to have a word with. Where Does the Top 1% Really Work?
  7. Lawyers make up 9 percent. The 1 Percent Are Not All Wall Streeters—They're the Bosses
  8. To get into the “top 1%” of Americans you don’t need to be a billionaire or millionaire or half-millionaire. The minimum wage earners in that group make about $343k/year….The “top 1%” of wage earners earn 17% of the nation’s income. Who the Heck Are the "Top 1%"?!!

1.Case in point:

...and this:

1.Case in point:

Try following the discussion dingbat.

1.Case in point:

...and this:

Of course you dupes can only discuss are only Progressive tax the federal income tax which is now at its lowest percentage of the entire system of taxes that it's ever been. If you called all taxes everyone pays between 18 and 28% of their income, and the rich get richer and the rest of us go down the tubes slowly... Thanks GOP and silly dupes!

1.Case in point:

...and this:

1.Case in point:

...and this:

1.Case in point:

But....but.....putting you in your place is so much fun!

1.Case in point:

...and this:

1.Case in point:

...and this:

1.Case in point:

But....but.....putting you in your place is so much fun!
Educated people are not about putting ignorant people "in their place"....it's about having pity for them.

Forum List

Back