Beating The Liberal Education Industry

Discussion in 'Education' started by PoliticalChic, Dec 6, 2017.

1. elektra

elektra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,307
    You are all over the board with your answers, first you state there are no social studies, yet I provided a pic from the book used in california and connecticut schools that disagrees with you.

Then, you must qualify and validate your answers by stating you are teacher, not a language arts teacher but a math teacher?

You stated there is no such thing as common core math?

Then you state you were free not to teach common core math and did not.

And now you state that you did teach common core math!

And then you link to wikipedia? Wikipedia is not a source, certainly not when I gave a link to thee common core standards website that contradicts everything you have said.

Like I have stated, thus far everything you have said about my comments have been wrong and all your stupidity is simple obfuscation. You seem to take issue and try to disprove what is fact and what is posted right from the textbooks while addressing everything but my comments.

No more Founding Fathers and they teach the kids that to subtract two numbers you must add twice and subtract once.

2. Admiral Rockwell Tory

Admiral Rockwell Tory Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,171
    I suggest you reread this thread. You are very confused because your preconceived ideas are simply wrong.

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49,595
    Homeschooling is contrary to free speech might be the best Orwellian concept ever

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. TroglocratsRdumb

TroglocratsRdumb Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,219
    Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal is another great example of how the backwards Left Wingers prefer criminals over mainstream society

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. TroglocratsRdumb

TroglocratsRdumb Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,219
    Bad public schools are a Democrat trademark.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,522

It is an abomination what the Liberal control of curriculum has done to standards.

1. The federally funded “National History Standards” for elementary schools were released in 1994, cemented a revisionist view of American Communism for schoolteachers, as the guide mentions McCarthy over twenty times, while Edison and the Wright Brothers got no mention. “It …repeatedly condemns McCarthyism as an unmitigated evil…[but] the Hiss-Chambers and Rosenberg cases, the two dominant controversies of the anticommunist era, are described with bland, neutral language crafted to keep from implying guilt while not being quite so foolhardy as to actually assert innocence..’National Standards’…implies that the cases are part and parcel of the McCartyite horror.”
    From “In Denial,” by Haynes and Klehr, pg. 151

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,522

1. Department of Education is, of course, unconstitutional. The Constitution clearly states that powers not granted to the federal government belong to the states. So where is the impetus for its creation? Unions. The National Education Association (NEA) “In 1972, the massive union formed a political action committee…released ‘Needed: A Cabinet Department of Education’ in 1975, but its most significant step was to endorse a presidential candidate- Jimmy Carter- for the first time in the history of the organization.” D.T. Stallngs, “A Brief History of the Department of Education: 1979-2002,” p. 3.
    2. When formed, its budget was $13.1 billion (in 2007 dollars) and it employed 450 people. In 2010, the estimated budget is $107 billion, and there are 4,800 employees. http://crunchycon.nationalreview.com/articles/229936/wanting-abolish-department-education-not-radical/mona
    3. “In November 1995, when the federal government shut down over a budget crisis, 89.4 percent of the department’s employees were deemed ‘nonessential’ and sent home.” Beck and Balfe, “Broke,” p.304

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. elektra

elektra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,307
    Funny, I get it, you are the troll. It is great to see that you project onto me everything that is wrong with you. It is not a preconceived idea when I post pictures from the common core textbooks. You make the claim that you are a teacher. That makes you part of the problem.

Troll on mr fake admiral/poor teacher, troll on.

9. Admiral Rockwell Tory

Admiral Rockwell Tory Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,171
    They are NOT Common Core textbooks. Where on the cover of those books did your photo show that they were Common Core?

[​IMG]

I also provided you with a link that definitively shows that Common Core only consists of mathematics and English Language Arts. Don't believe my source? Google it yourself.

I taught Common Core STANDARDS, but I did not use a curriculum that was aligned with the Common Core standards like your elementary schools have apparently done. There simply is no Common Core curriculum as many people have been misled to believe.

You call me a troll yet I have 20 years teaching experience and can run circles around you on this topic.

You simply do not want to accept the truth. I am sorry for shattering your misconceptions, but the truth is the truth.

10. elektra

elektra Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,307
    Liar, idiot, troll.