Beating The Liberal Education Industry

I suggest you reread this thread. You are very confused because your preconceived ideas are simply wrong.
Funny, I get it, you are the troll. It is great to see that you project onto me everything that is wrong with you. It is not a preconceived idea when I post pictures from the common core textbooks. You make the claim that you are a teacher. That makes you part of the problem.

Troll on mr fake admiral/poor teacher, troll on.

They are NOT Common Core textbooks. Where on the cover of those books did your photo show that they were Common Core?

20171112_121939-jpg.164680

I also provided you with a link that definitively shows that Common Core only consists of mathematics and English Language Arts. Don't believe my source? Google it yourself.

I taught Common Core STANDARDS, but I did not use a curriculum that was aligned with the Common Core standards like your elementary schools have apparently done. There simply is no Common Core curriculum as many people have been misled to believe.

You call me a troll yet I have 20 years teaching experience and can run circles around you on this topic.

You simply do not want to accept the truth. I am sorry for shattering your misconceptions, but the truth is the truth.
Liar, idiot, troll.

So you cannot prove me wrong? If I am a liar, prove it!

I am obviously not an idiot, because you cannot prove me wrong.

A troll is usually wrong. I am not.

You are just pissed off because your pet peeve was based on complete ignorance.

Come on! Man up and show me I am wrong!

What is wrong, troll. You cant take being called what you are, a liar? Now you demand of me what you have refused to do yourself! You dictate that I am wrong yet you have no proof. Now you make the outragous claim that california does not implement common core standards! Dont worry troll, I aint done, I am working. Obviously you dont have that teaching job seeings how you are impatiently demanding and wsiting for a response. You are an idiot, I posted pics of the books.

Teach our kids to become the next james cook or Columbus! Both explored our world and the next generation should be taught how amazing space is and how you can get rich off the resources of it.

Elektra isn't the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16, 17th or even the 18th century. The bitch wants to go back to the stone age. Hell people were more open minded during the stone age. She just wants to destroy humanity as a civilized creature.

Teach our kids to become the next james cook or Columbus! Both explored our world and the next generation should be taught how amazing space is and how you can get rich off the resources of it.

Elektra isn't the 13th, 14th, 15th, 16, 17th or even the 18th century. The bitch wants to go back to the stone age. Hell people were more open minded during the stone age. She just wants to destroy humanity as a civilized creature.
Common core education has not built one thing in the world. Nothing.

The Stone Age? What are the liberal democrats ideas to solve the problems they believe in.

Climate Change? The scientific solution, build Wind Mills? Certainly a step back, a many century step back.

They did not provide enough power so the scientific solution was to build more.

More did not work and they all broke down and chopped up birds so the scientific solution is to make them bigger.

Democrat science, "ugh, dont work, build more, make big, ugh".

Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal is another great example of how the backwards Left Wingers prefer criminals over mainstream society
More and more Republicans ARE the criminals. Think guilty pleas. Think pedophile. Think Russia.

What is wrong, troll. You cant take being called what you are, a liar? Now you demand of me what you have refused to do yourself! You dictate that I am wrong yet you have no proof. Now you make the outragous claim that california does not implement common core standards! Dont worry troll, I aint done, I am working. Obviously you dont have that teaching job seeings how you are impatiently demanding and wsiting for a response. You are an idiot, I posted pics of the books.

Show me where I am wrong!

I did not say California does not implement common core standards or you would be able to quote where I did.

You posted pictures of books? Where does it say Common Core? I could just as easily have posted pictures of the Bible and told you that it was Common Core.

Here it is once again, from Common Core's own website:

"For grades K-8, grade-by-grade standards exist in English language arts/literacy and mathematics. For grades 9-12, the standards are grouped into grade bands of 9-10 grade standards and 11-12 grade standards.

While the standards set grade-specific goals, they do not define how the standards should be taught or which materials should be used to support students."

Read the Standards | Common Core State Standards Initiative

Now, are we going to whine like a little baby or are we going to admit that I actually know what I am talking about?

You seem very free about calling me names, but are very short on facts.

You must call it Common Core. That is the name.
To date, not one thing in the World has been created or invented by a Common Core student/graduate.

Common Core dictates beliefs to the children. It can not be called school or education.

Try adding twice to subtract once and remember, we no longer have founding fathers.

Of course we have founding fathers.

To date, not one thing in the World has been created or invented by a Common Core student/graduate.

Common Core dictates beliefs to the children. It can not be called school or education.

Try adding twice to subtract once and remember, we no longer have founding fathers.

Maybe he/she/it will recognize this:

SS.7.C.1 Demonstrate an understanding of the origins and purposes of government, law, and the American political system.
  • SS.7.C.1.1 Recognize how Enlightenment ideas including Montesquieu's view of separation of power and John Locke's theories related to natural law and how Locke's social contract influenced the Founding Fathers.
IXL - Florida seventh-grade social studies standards

That is a Florida 7th grade social studies standard.

Show me where I am wrong!

I did not say California does not implement common core standards or you would be able to quote where I did.

You posted pictures of books? Where does it say Common Core? I could just as easily have posted pictures of the Bible and told you that it was Common Core.

Here it is once again, from Common Core's own website:

"For grades K-8, grade-by-grade standards exist in English language arts/literacy and mathematics. For grades 9-12, the standards are grouped into grade bands of 9-10 grade standards and 11-12 grade standards.

While the standards set grade-specific goals, they do not define how the standards should be taught or which materials should be used to support students."

Read the Standards | Common Core State Standards Initiative

Now, are we going to whine like a little baby or are we going to admit that I actually know what I am talking about?

You seem very free about calling me names, but are very short on facts.
There are only names to call a troll who dismisses facts.

You claim you are a teacher, as a qualification that what you dictate is right.

You have not proved or offered evidence that you are a teacher. You are not a teacher until you prove you are a teacher. At that you said you do not teach common core and then you say you did teach commin core?

It is easy to dismiss you as a troll when you have presenting nothing that you have substantiated as fact as well as contradicting your own comments.

SS.7.C.1 Demonstrate an understanding of the origins and purposes of government, law, and the American political system.
  • SS.7.C.1.1 Recognize how Enlightenment ideas including Montesquieu's view of separation of power and John Locke's theories related to natural law and how Locke's social contract influenced the Founding Fathers.

You stated Common Core does not teach social studies now you quote social studies from common core?

As I provided you a link. There are no social studies in Common Core. Check the link or google wikipedia.

Okay, you are not a troll, you are simply an ignorant idiot.

Seriously, you are proving you know nothing with your posts that contradict your previous posts.

Yup, sure is. Not sure what there is to throw a hissy over.

Your link and quote is irrelevant. It is not from a textbook. What it states in your google search simply shows you do not know, that you do not have textbooks to back up what is your opinion.

You are busy trying to pull your foot out of your mouth while I have shown you textbooks used in California.

You are addressing my facts which I have priven which are specific to common core in california. Your random google search about florida is ridiculous at best.

The admiral is flaying like a fish on a ship.

Your link and quote is irrelevant. It is not from a textbook. What it states in your google search simply shows you do not know, that you do not have textbooks to back up what is your opinion.

You are busy trying to pull your foot out of your mouth while I have shown you textbooks used in California.

You are addressing my facts which I have priven which are specific to common core in california. Your random google search about florida is ridiculous at best.

The admiral is flaying like a fish on a ship.

Textbooks are not standards! Textbooks are written TO standards!

You showed me textbooks that:
A. The cover show no indication that they are aligned to any standards.
B. You showed social studies textbooks that are NOT even covered by Common Core as I have repeatedly posted and proven.
C. you cannot show me a link to a California Common Core standards addressed by those textbooks.

You are simply being argumentative for the sake of being a pain in the ass. That is why you cannot prove anything you claim. I can prove anything I claim.

Now, if you want to educate yourself on Common Core, I will be happy to try and show you where you are wrong. If not, this conversation might as well be over. Perhaps you could one of your children on-line with me and they can explain it to you. I have hope that they might actually be a little more mature than you.

You stated Common Core does not teach social studies now you quote social studies from common core?

As I provided you a link. There are no social studies in Common Core. Check the link or google wikipedia.

Okay, you are not a troll, you are simply an ignorant idiot.

Seriously, you are proving you know nothing with your posts that contradict your previous posts.

Are you possible the dumbest SOB allowed to have access to a computer? Read the link! Those are Florida's standards. They are not Common Core which was intended to prove to your dumb ass that Common Core does not cover social studies!

My God, I hope your children took back after the other parent!

Forum List

Back