Be very afraid, Trumpies....Beto raises $6.1M FIRST DAY..No PAC $

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Beto O'Rourke raises $6.1 million on first day, topping Sanders and all other rivals
."The Texas Democrat, who built an impressive fundraising operation last year against Ted Cruz, has sworn off all PAC donations."""""""
Afraid of what?

PHONY BETO MANIA HAS BITTEN THE DUST: A Couple Dozen People Go To Beto Campaign Event.

D5GhohGUwAASTA-.jpg

Not that big of a crowd, granted. But Beto seems to be doing well with the Full Figured gal demographic which is pretty critical in the Democrat Party

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Beto O'Rourke raises $6.1 million on first day, topping Sanders and all other rivals
."The Texas Democrat, who built an impressive fundraising operation last year against Ted Cruz, has sworn off all PAC donations."""""""
Afraid of what?

PHONY BETO MANIA HAS BITTEN THE DUST: A Couple Dozen People Go To Beto Campaign Event.

D5GhohGUwAASTA-.jpg
Not that big of a crowd, granted. But Beto seems to be doing well with the Full Figured gal demographic which is pretty critical in the Democrat Party
LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Afraid of what?

D5GhohGUwAASTA-.jpg
What an observation!

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Afraid of what?

Is your life so meaningless and shallow that if your guy is not president its a tragedy?

Where did I say he was my guy?
Can't you fuckers read even simple sentences?
I bring you simple facts and your reptilian little brain can't parse them.
^^^ Cheerleader without pom poms ^^^

I’m shaking in my boots.

Trump The latest fundraising disclosures bring the total haul for Trump’s reelection effort to more than $129 million, a record amount for a sitting president at this point in the election cycle. The campaign had more than $19.2 million in cash on hand by the end of 2018, according to new Federal Election Commission filings made public Thursday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there are any traditional Democrats or centrists here, you might be interested in the following information about O'Rourke:

O'Rourke was one of only eight House members to vote against U.S. funding for Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system. He was also one of the few Congressmen who boycotted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's address to Congress.

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Afraid of what?

D5GhohGUwAASTA-.jpg

He is a white guy.........the left wing ain't going to let him get the nomination...

LOL!

Like I said, be afraid.

Afraid of what?

D5GhohGUwAASTA-.jpg

He is a white guy.........the left wing ain't going to let him get the nomination...

Sure, he's a white boy, but he speaks fluent Spanglish, and pretends to be Mexican. So will they notice the difference when drives up in his low rider, gets out wearing his zoot suit and tells the crowd "Hey ese, wassup Holmes?"

If there are any traditional Democrats or centrists here, you might be interested in the following information about O'Rourke:

O'Rourke was one of only eight House members to vote against U.S. funding for Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system.

So he was only one of eight to do the right thing?

Liberals rail at the one percenter but right now dear baby Beto is a 1.9 percenter.

Forum List

Back