Blue wave coming this November 2018

Many years ago, the democrats started a huge slide.

They lost governorships and about 1000 seats in state legislatures.

This time around they got about 350 of them back.

They also got some governorships back.

Only 650 to go.

No congratulations.....

Just licking some wounds and a resolution to do better next time.
it took 8 years under Obama, 4 elections for the Republicans to take those 1000 seats.... democrats got nearly 400 of them back in just ONE election, the first one.... 40% of those seats back

3 more elections to go, to get to the 1000.... democrats could end up taking 1600 seats from the republicans in 8 years if this trend is maintained!

:D
You don't have 3 more elections - you have one more election. The instances are not symmetrical - redistricting will be done by those elected in 2020. Dems need a larger influence on that process.
yes, redistricting would come out of the 2020 election results
And it is one of the most important impacts of these 2 elections.

Democrats STILL underestimate the impact of local elections.

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November. A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.
And the “Blue Wave” continues!!! Time to give Democrat Bill Nelson (FL) the “Blue Wave”. Ready oreo?

346D059F-C785-4AB9-8082-6093F882498D.gif

Bye-bye Democrat! Bye-bye!

Florida: Rick Scott Wins Senate Seat After Bill Nelson Concedes

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November. A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.
And the “Blue Wave” continues!!! Time to give Democrat Bill Nelson (FL) the “Blue Wave”. Ready oreo?

View attachment 229627

Florida: Rick Scott Wins Senate Seat After Bill Nelson Concedes

You right wingers got your Ass's kicked there's no denying it. Republicans were bleeding seats west of the Mississippi--and you know it. It was the midterm that just kept on giving to Democrats. Democrats were never expected to win the Senate--but they took more than was expected in House seats.

th

2020 will be a bloodbath on Republican Senate seats as more will be defending those seats. In my state of Colorado you can already color Cory Gardner GONE.
For Democrats, a midterm election that keeps on giving

If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not real hard to imagine what a Democrat house majority will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they are sworn in on January 20, 2019. For the collusion end of all of this click these two links to redirect to other posts on this board.
Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL
Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

2 separate links to 2 separate posts on this board--which is going to result in this.

This is going to put the final nail into the Republican party. You were warned that Donald Trump would destroy the Republican party a 1000 times over, and frankly, I don't feel a damn bit sorry for you.

image038-4.jpg

Last edited:
More voters selected Hillary over Trump
Wow. Congratulations. Two cities preferred Hitlery (N.Y. and L.A.). Meanwhile, the entire damn nation preferred President Trump over that incompetent hag. And thankfully our founders realized that 50 states were more important than two cities. Damn shame you’re too dimwited to understand.
More voters went for a Democratic Senator than Republican
Wow. Dumb ass...it doesn’t matter that library cities overwhelmingly voted for a libtard candidate. It’s not a national/collective election. Each district is its own unique election - with no national running tally.

You right wingers got your Ass's kicked there's no denying it.
Yeah...um...it’s almost two weeks later and we’re still winning seats. :lmao:

You didn’t get your “blue wave”, sweetheart. You didn’t even get a “blue puddle”. All you got was a blue teardrop as you sat at home election night, crying.

Democrats were never expected to win the Senate--
Uh...what? According to you the people were “woke” and “angry”. You were adamant they would win the Senate (and everything else). :laugh:

No I never said that Democrats would win the SENATE dumbass--in fact I have stated that it was highly doubtful that they could win the Senate.. But the house has been gone from the day I started this thread which was months ago--on May 18, 2018 and it's you that has been in denial, and apparently you still are--:auiqs.jpg:

But the shock in the Senate race was Sinema defeating McSally in Arizona. The other shock was a liberal Democrat in Beto O'Rourke who came within an inch of taking Ted Cruz's seat in TEXAS.

So no--you have nothing to cheer about--you're just getting a preview of 2020 at this time.

This is going to put the final nail into the Republican party. You were warned that Donald Trump would destroy the Republican party a 1000 times over, and frankly, I don't feel a damn bit sorry for you.

image038-4.jpg
OMG...this is the perfect irony. Oreo predicted this catastrophic “blue wave” and didn’t even get a blue teardrop. So what does she do? She fails to learn from history and doubles down on her ignorance and her arrogance by declaring “the final nail in the Republican Party”. :laugh:

The other shock was a liberal Democrat in Beto O'Rourke who came within an inch of taking Ted Cruz's seat in TEXAS.
So now your idea of a “blue wave” is losing but doing so by a low margin? :lmao:
So no--you have nothing to cheer about--you're just getting a preview of 2020 at this time.
Ahahahahahaha! After being embarrassingly wrong less than 2 weeks ago she has already moved on to 2020. :laugh:

Then why are we all cheering? You couldn’t even break even on the Senate. You actually lost seats. Now we’re guaranteed constitutionalists on federal benches and when we replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg. It will be easier than it was before to get true constitutionalists approved.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

But the shock in the Senate race was Sinema defeating McSally in Arizona.
Ahahahah!!! You were saying?!? :lmao:

It Is Not Over, Arizona Election Results Being Audited For Election Fraud

They've already called the race.

CNN--Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema will win Arizona's US Senate race, defeating Republican Rep. Martha McSally and flipping a seat that had been in GOP hands for 24 years.
McSally conceded the hard-fought race on Monday night -- six days after the election -- as county-by-county tallies of mailed-in ballots continued to increase Sinema's lead. "I just called Kyrsten Sinema and congratulated her on becoming Arizona's first female senator after a hard-fought battle. I wish her all success as she represents Arizona in the Senate," McSally said in a video posted on Twitter Monday night.
Kyrsten Sinema victory flips Arizona Senate seat to Democrats - CNNPolitics

But the shock in the Senate race was Sinema defeating McSally in Arizona.
Ahahahah!!! You were saying?!? :lmao:

It Is Not Over, Arizona Election Results Being Audited For Election Fraud
They've already called the race.
They might as well “call” wolf. It doesn’t matter what was “called”. An audit is now under way for voter fraud. If found, those votes will be thrown out and a recount will occur without the left-wing cheating.

Ohhhhh! And the Dumbocrats lose another seat in the Senate!!! The Blue Wave (of liberal tears) continues.

Time to give Democrat Mike Espy (MS) the “Blue Wave”. Ready oreo?

View attachment 231482

Mississippi Senate race: Cindy Hyde-Smith defeats Mike Espy

40 Democrat house seats dumbass. Mississippi hasn't elected a Democrat for this Senate seat over a 100 years--so no one is fainting over the result.

2020 is going to worse for Republican Senators, as more will be running for reelection, and Democrats were never expected to win the Senate in 2018.

e3aa49b47476e75174b9bee0e4656ee0.jpg

9 million more Democrats voted in 2018. It's estimated that 10 to 15 million Republicans have left the Republican party since Trump was elected. Independents are the largest voting block in this country today, outnumbering both Democrats who are now about 20 million more than those that are still in the Republican party.

So congratulations goes out to you. You have successfully reduced the Republican party to a party of angry white men. There's not going to be too many elections you're going to win with that group.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

Now just wait until Nancy Pelosi starts the open public hearings and testimony on the Russian investigation., when they are sworn in as house majority leaders on January 20, 2019. Click this link to redirect to another post on this thread for your preview
Mueller Clown Show: Worse Than Anthrax Bungling, and Enron Railroading.

Now just wait until Nancy Pelosi starts the open public hearings and testimony on the Russian investigation., when they are sworn in as house majority leaders on January 20, 2019.
Really? Yet another prediction after your last one was so dead-wrong? :laugh:

and Democrats were never expected to win the Senate in 2018.
According to you, they were supposed to have a “Blue Wave”. According to you, President Trump had “awoke a sleeping giant”. And yet, they couldn’t even gain a couple of seats. Hell, they couldn’t even break even. They lost seats. :laugh:

Now just wait until Nancy Pelosi starts the open public hearings and testimony on the Russian investigation., when they are sworn in as house majority leaders on January 20, 2019.

I think you're just pissed off that I was dead right in May 2018. I am opt of this thread. Maybe a little jealousy going on with you. My prediction for 2020 will mirror my correct prediction for the 2018 midterm. Republicans are going to get wiped out in the Senate. Democrats will take control of the Senate in 2020. I predict Trump will be gone by then, or will be primary'ed by Republicans. He will not be running for a 2nd term.

605b0555e865720b4535653e965c4e79.jpg

I think you're just pissed off that I was dead right in May 2018.
Sweetie...it was one of the smallest gains in seats of the past 100 years. In what world is that a “blue wave”? :laugh:

Obama lost 69 seats in his first midterm (61 in the House and 8 in the Senate). If your record small gain was a “blue wave”, what the fuck was was the Obama beat down?

I’ll wait :popcorn:

Forum List

Back