Prior Presidents have spent Billions w/o Congress Approval

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
So if they did it, why not DJT. Obviously there is an emergency at the border?

House G.O.P. Returns Focus to Obamacare’s Spending Authority

The Obama administration knowingly spent billions in health care dollars without proper congressional authority and went to “great lengths” to impede congressional scrutiny of the money, Republicans on two major House committees said in a report that will be made public on Thursday.

"An extensive investigation by the Ways and Means and the Energy and Commerce Committees concluded that the administration plowed ahead with funding for a consumer cost-reduction program that was central to the new health insurance law even though Congress did not provide money for it."

The Obama administration knowingly spent billions in health care dollars without proper congressional authority and went to “great lengths” to impede congressional scrutiny of the money, Republicans on two major House committees said in a report that will be made public on Thursday.

"An extensive investigation by the Ways and Means and the Energy and Commerce Committees concluded that the administration plowed ahead with funding for a consumer cost-reduction program that was central to the new health insurance law even though Congress did not provide money for it."
Ummmmm, you really don't see the distinction. There's no help for that. I suppose it's not too late, but I doubt you have the ability

Ummmmm, you really don't see the distinction. There's no help for that. I suppose it's not too late, but I doubt you have the ability

I do not. Money is money...

Fake emergency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upload_2019-3-18_12-37-8.jpeg

Dan Crenshaw defends President Trump and border wall in first-floor speech in Congress

'Walls Work': Rep. Crenshaw Visits Border, Says Congress Must Listen to Agents on Ground

Jim Jordan: 'We've got five weeks' to get border wall funding

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-18_12-37-49.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-18_12-37-49.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 19

The only difference is congress didnt say no. The concept is the same.

I am against this order. That being said, i am against 99 percent of them.
Why dont we either rid the president the power of executive orders or you partisan hacks shut the fuck up with your disingenuous bullshit?

Nay. You have to look to the original authorization to see why court's have not forbid altering money within an agency to which is was authorized ... so long as the authorization was not for a specific program, such as a dam in a certain place or an aircraft purchase.

That's why other presidents didn't have to try the Emergency Run Around. I sort of doubt Roberts will kill it without a dem potus. My guess is the Sup Ct will not touch it. And wait for the inevitable dem payback.

Nay. You have to look to the original authorization to see why court's have not forbid altering money within an agency to which is was authorized ... so long as the authorization was not for a specific program, such as a dam in a certain place or an aircraft purchase.

That's why other presidents didn't have to try the Emergency Run Around. I sort of doubt Roberts will kill it without a dem potus. My guess is the Sup Ct will not touch it. And wait for the inevitable dem payback.
An EO has never forced allocation for funds for specific programs before? Lol

Seriously, you don't get this do you? Transferring money from one department to another, or taking money from a direct allocation to a specific item of construction or aid to a country

If it was really so easy .... why now. I realize you have no interest in the actual issue.

Seriously, you don't get this do you? Transferring money from one department to another, or taking money from a direct allocation to a specific item of construction or aid to a country

If it was really so easy .... why now. I realize you have no interest in the actual issue.
It has been for a while now.
Not really, no. Im against almost all executive orders. The pen should be shoved up the presidents ass.
I just think the partisan outrage against this one is malarkey.

If Fox News states the Patriots won the SB, would it still be fake? No. They are just reporting a video of someone talking it is not an editorial. Dummy.

If Fox News states the Patriots won the SB, would it still be fake? No. They are just reporting a video of someone talking it is not an editorial. Dummy.

It was a joke dumbass.

It was a joke dumbass.

My bad

Forum List

Back