Be prepared for another lockdown

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

COVID-19 hotspots are emerging across the country, fueled by the highly transmissible delta variant and lagging vaccination rates, in California, Nevada, Missouri and Arkansas.

To combat summer spikes, the White House announced Thursday it will send out "surge response teams" to aid in nationwide vaccination efforts.

About 1,000 counties in the U.S. have vaccination coverage of less than 30%, and they're concentrated primarily in the Southeast and Midwest, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

Gosh. I wonder when they will start cuffing people and jabbing them without their permission?

COVID-19 hotspots are emerging across the country, fueled by the highly transmissible delta variant and lagging vaccination rates, in California, Nevada, Missouri and Arkansas.

To combat summer spikes, the White House announced Thursday it will send out "surge response teams" to aid in nationwide vaccination efforts.

About 1,000 counties in the U.S. have vaccination coverage of less than 30%, and they're concentrated primarily in the Southeast and Midwest, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

Gosh. I wonder when they will start cuffing people and jabbing them without their permission?
Yes the republicans are negligent and want the pandemic to last.

And where exactly do you think the biological weapon the Chinese created will go?

LOL.

It's found nice happy home all across the globe.

And where exactly do you think the biological weapon the Chinese created will go?

LOL.

Well it remains unclear where the virus originated, remember the 2019 military games in later Oct.

but for all those who refrained from getting vaccinated they are the reasons for the lockdown if need be.

LOL.

What does any of that have to do with morons who refuse to protect themselves and others.

loons have an absolute right to die. You don’t have the right to kill others

Look on the bright side... if it's as deadly as folks seem to believe it is, despite the clear data that proves it's actually 99+ % survivable, then those who refuse the vax will die and you'll have fewer people voting against your dreams. I mean, dead Republicans... where's the downside?

Look on the bright side... if it's as deadly as folks seem to believe it is, despite the clear data that proves it's actually 99+ % survivable, then those who refuse the vax will die and you'll have fewer people voting against your dreams. I mean, dead Republicans... where's the downside?
Good. I refuse the experimental jab and if I can get the fuck out of this world faster, I consider that a plus.

Good. I refuse the experimental jab and if I can get the fuck out of this world faster, I consider that a plus.
Where are you going to go??

Like all of the other media reports, this one never tells the prisoners what mutations comprise the variant. It’s been told to keep the prisoners dumbed-down, barefoot and pregnant on Fairy Tale Farm. The Delta variant contains the California variant, L452R.

Happy trails

LOL.

Well it remains unclear where the virus originated, remember the 2019 military games in later Oct.

but for all those who refrained from getting vaccinated they are the reasons for the lockdown if need be.

Only if you have an IQ of two. The origin of the disease is well known.

The Wuhan China bio warfare lab. Funded by fauci.

Forum List

Back