Deworming Medicine as a Cancer Cure

Thanks. I stumbled across the video on tiktok without any details.

I asked if any of you ever heard of it because it seems everyone but me was aware of it and her video has nearly 4,000 comments of people taking it and a lot of them claiming they were cured after taking this drug.

Your article provides a similar lis of success stories

As he started spreading the news about his surprising DIY cancer cure[7], many positive and even sensational success stories came pouring in of cancer patients (including stage 4) who were healed or improved using the same protocol. These included

• seven patients with terminal pancreatic cancer (given a very short time to live): five saw their tumors reduced and held "at bay" (without total elimination) which allowed them to live a normal life long after they were supposed to die. Two actually experienced total remission (NED - "no evidence of disease"), one after seven and the other after four months.
  • Three patients with terminal colorectal cancer: two were cancer-free after four months, one saw a 90% reduction after three months.
  • Two cases of metastasised prostate cancer: one with bone metastases was cancer-free after four months on the regime, the other who had stomach and liver metastases was declared NED after three months on the protocol.
  • Another patient with small cell lung cancer with widespread metastases also became cancer-free.
  • Esophageal cancer with liver metastases: this person treated him/herself with higher doses, starting with a double dose taken every day for a full three weeks, then halving to the recommended 222mg daily dose but still taking it seven days a week for a total of nine weeks: s/he became cancer-free.
  • Two patients with widely metastasised ("head to toe") terminal melanoma. One took seven months, the other eight months on the protocol to become cancer-free.
  • Terminal Ewing sarcoma with brain and spine metastases: jumpstarted the protocol by taking the fenbendazole nine days in a row, then alternated with three days on and four days off for fourteen weeks. Now cancer-free.
  • Triple negative breast cancer spread to lung, lymph nodes and brain. A brain MRI taken after ten weeks on the protocol was 100% clear, the other metastases had significantly shrunk.
  • Adenocarcinoma of the lung: after fourteen weeks no evidence of disease.
  • Terminal adrenocortical carcinoma spread to the liver: cancer-free after fourteen weeks.
  • and many others.

lol at anyone thinking trump is not a coward....

20 years ago it was coffee enemas that would save the world...then it was sheep cell transfers....i will bring it up with my urologist when i see him ..

It was probably the experimental cancer drug that he was taking that did it. What does an anti-parasitic worm medicine meant for animals have to do with curing cancer in a human?

lol at anyone thinking trump is not a coward....

20 years ago it was coffee enemas that would save the world...then it was sheep cell transfers....i will bring it up with my urologist when i see him ..
I miss my oxygen bar, man...and it's time for the pig heart transplant...

It was probably the experimental cancer drug that he was taking that did it. What does an anti-parasitic worm medicine meant for animals have to do with curing cancer in a human?
Did you read something I didnt about what he was taking?

According to forensics, Princess Diana’s chauffeur was using albendazole at the time of the crash.

Ivermectin used against SARS-CoV-2 links to repurposing for cancer:

Jul 2019 Ivermectin / Cancer

If you watch the whole video, he was part of a clinical trial for an experimental cancer drug.
Post it please. SOMETHING apparently worked. All the commenters to the video I posted here also used THIS drug and say it works -- 4,000

If you watch the whole video, he was part of a clinical trial for an experimental cancer drug.
Post it please. SOMETHING apparently worked. All the commenters to the video I posted here also used THIS drug and say it works -- 4,000

1:56. The experimental drug saved no one. He attributes his cure to the wormer medicine.

Forum List

Back