Be honest republicans: if Obama had declared any negative press of him as “fake news”, you...

Show me an Obamacare Death Panel or STFU

Somebody from the government has to say granny isn't getting a pacemaker.

Show me anywhere in Obamacare where the government is involved in end of life decisions

Just like before, Insurance companies and families make the call
Obama said in his plan she would get a pain pill. This is coming from the guy that voted for late term abortion. That would let a baby that survived an abortion, be put in a closet to die.
Total bullshit

Nothing in Obamacare dictated end of life decisions. It is up to insurance companies, doctors and families
Obama spouted an idea that all people receive no more then two million dollars of total medical insurance.
Never heard it....got a link?

What does this have to do with freedom of press? Nobody said they should be silenced. But when somebody calls them out on their lies, that's freedom of speech.
That’s just it. They report facts that are negative and you call it fake news.

Facts don’t matter anymore

You mean like the "facts" reported by the MSM on Sandmann and his fellow students?
Who?

Sandmann, the kid who was portrayed as attacking the Indian beating his drum in the kids face. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, Google Nick Sandmann and the lawsuits his lawyers are preparing.
Now I know. You’re being manipulated conned and duped

Really? How? I might accept that possibility if I just read about it. But the videos are out there for all to see. Yes, I believe videos.

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day. You would all go fucking apeshit and you’d buy as many rifles, guns, and ammunitions as possible because you would delude yourselves into your secret fantasies of being revolutionary heroes that will never come true in the first place. Gun-tards in Texas or Alabama would be emptying clip after clip into fake Obama dummies because for some reason simply shooting a gun on camera will make you a tough guy no matter what!

Imagine if Obama went a step forward and only praised media like MSNBC?

Instead we have Trump. He thinks any negative press about him is fake press and he only offers praise for Fox News. Not only is that childish, it’s also so pathetic and transparent. Of course, Republicans are crickets on this. Trump is their cult leader so obviously any media that isn’t republican dick-sucking like Fox News or Infowars is fake news. Because of course it is.

I honestly do feel embarrassed to share this country with republicans.
Little early for your cocaine fueled daily Trump-hate rant isn't it?
BONOBO spied on a Fox reporter AND his elderly family you asshole!

Forum List

Back