Be honest republicans: if Obama had declared any negative press of him as “fake news”, you...

So you are admitting obamacre has death panels. The lady said the doctor said it would be a good idea. What are you against the choice of a womans body isn't hers anymore?
Show me an Obamacare Death Panel

1. An elderly woman needs a pacemaker to survive.
2. Government says we will not pay for it, so take pain pills.
3. Pain pills are fine for pain, but they do not prevent death.

When government tells doctors how they are allowed to proceed, how is that not a death panel?
Not a Government decision
It is an insurance company decision
A woman's body, a woman's choice! Oh well maybe not.

Not if you are 100 years old and trying to get an insurance company to pay for a million dollar transplant

Death Panels!

A pace maker is not a million dollar surgery.

The real story

Jane Sturm told the story of her nearly 100-year-old mother, who was originally denied a pacemaker because of her age. She eventually got one, but only after seeking out another doctor.

"Outside the medical criteria," Sturm asked, "is there a consideration that can be given for a certain spirit ... and quality of life?"

"I don't think that we can make judgments based on peoples' spirit," Obama said. "That would be a pretty subjective decision to be making. I think we have to have rules that say that we are going to provide good, quality care for all people.

"We're not going to solve every single one of these very difficult decisions at end of life," he said. "Ultimately that's going to be between physicians and patients."

Why did you leave out the part of just having her "take the pain pills"? Surely you are not this....dense?

We are talking about people over a hundred years old

No insurer or healthcare system will authorize risky or expensive medical procedures

Keeping them comfortable is the best medical option

So you've gone from denying he said what he said to agreeing with him. Got it.
Should Medicare pay for Gender Reassignment?

As stated so eloquently, in a earlier post, today's media is nothing more than an extension of the party, Pravda... American style, run and controlled by the DNC. Unbiased and factual is stressed, however, facts prove otherwise. When mainstream media stepped outside party approved SOP the hammer fell.
Today one could conclude the fact that due to a outsider winning the election and their preordained candidates loss their actions and conduct fully substantiates enhanced vitrial and misrepresentation of fact.
What a ridiculous post

Can you name a press corps anywhere in the world with higher standards?
The National Enquirer! For enquiring minds! We all know that Sinatra had some kids from aliens!

The real story

Jane Sturm told the story of her nearly 100-year-old mother, who was originally denied a pacemaker because of her age. She eventually got one, but only after seeking out another doctor.

"Outside the medical criteria," Sturm asked, "is there a consideration that can be given for a certain spirit ... and quality of life?"

"I don't think that we can make judgments based on peoples' spirit," Obama said. "That would be a pretty subjective decision to be making. I think we have to have rules that say that we are going to provide good, quality care for all people.

"We're not going to solve every single one of these very difficult decisions at end of life," he said. "Ultimately that's going to be between physicians and patients."

Why did you leave out the part of just having her "take the pain pills"? Surely you are not this....dense?

No insurer or healthcare system will authorize risky or expensive medical procedures

Wrong again

Is denying gender reassignment to a 100 year old a death panel?

Show me an Obamacare Death Panel

When government tells doctors how they are allowed to proceed, how is that not a death panel?

Not if you are 100 years old and trying to get an insurance company to pay for a million dollar transplant

Death Panels!

Show me an Obamacare Death Panel or STFU

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day. You would all go fucking apeshit and you’d buy as many rifles, guns, and ammunitions as possible because you would delude yourselves into your secret fantasies of being revolutionary heroes that will never come true in the first place. Gun-tards in Texas or Alabama would be emptying clip after clip into fake Obama dummies because for some reason simply shooting a gun on camera will make you a tough guy no matter what!

Imagine if Obama went a step forward and only praised media like MSNBC?

Instead we have Trump. He thinks any negative press about him is fake press and he only offers praise for Fox News. Not only is that childish, it’s also so pathetic and transparent. Of course, Republicans are crickets on this. Trump is their cult leader so obviously any media that isn’t republican dick-sucking like Fox News or Infowars is fake news. Because of course it is.

I honestly do feel embarrassed to share this country with republicans.
Fake news = fake news. No one said anything about negative articles.

Death Panels!

Somebody from the government has to say granny isn't getting a pacemaker.

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day. You would all go fucking apeshit and you’d buy as many rifles, guns, and ammunitions as possible because you would delude yourselves into your secret fantasies of being revolutionary heroes that will never come true in the first place. Gun-tards in Texas or Alabama would be emptying clip after clip into fake Obama dummies because for some reason simply shooting a gun on camera will make you a tough guy no matter what!

Instead we have Trump. He thinks any negative press about him is fake press and he only offers praise for Fox News. Not only is that childish, it’s also so pathetic and transparent. Of course, Republicans are crickets on this. Trump is their cult leader so obviously any media that isn’t republican dick-sucking like Fox News or Infowars is fake news. Because of course it is.

Damn... does this guy ever stop whining?

The real story

Wrong again

LOL, wow. Obama decided to let the 100 year old woman die, right?

Death Panels!

Show me anywhere in Obamacare where the government is involved in end of life decisions

Just like before, Insurance companies and families make the call

The real story

Wrong again

LOL, wow. Obama decided to let the 100 year old woman die, right?
She was 105 and Obama had no input into her care

Death Panels!

Show me anywhere in Obamacare where the government is involved in end of life decisions

Obama said in his plan she would get a pain pill. This is coming from the guy that voted for late term abortion. That would let a baby that survived an abortion, be put in a closet to die.

Troll post based on false pretenses. Democrats don't get negative press unless it comes from a real news source.

Death Panels!

No, a person of 105 does not have private insurance. Medicare makes the call, and Medicare stays out of doctors decisions. However if we have an all government run system, then they can make those decisions young or old because there would be no affordable private insurance around; perhaps only for the wealthy.

My father is recovering from a quadruple bypass. He's 87 years old and the old fart is strong as he can be for a man that age. He spent his life working hard for his family, he's a Korean war veteran, he has cancer although controllable, he's had several angioplasties, and I hope I have him around for at least another 10 years.

I dread to think where he might be today with Obama's solution for our elderly as he stated in the video. Just give him pain killers.

As a truck driver, when I'm waiting to get loaded or unloaded, or simply waiting to get into a dock, other drivers and I have discussions. When Canadian drivers are part of our group, I often bring up their healthcare. The younger and middle-aged drivers tell me it's the best. You go in, see a doctor, you get no bill, and no worries. The older drivers? They tell me to keep what we have or we will be sorry.

Can Canadians get rid of their socialized system? Sure they can, but the elderly are a minority.

Death Panels!

Obama said in his plan she would get a pain pill. This is coming from the guy that voted for late term abortion. That would let a baby that survived an abortion, be put in a closet to die.
Total bullshit

Nothing in Obamacare dictated end of life decisions. It is up to insurance companies, doctors and families

Death Panels!

No, a person of 105 does not have private insurance. Medicare makes the call, and Medicare stays out of doctors decisions. However if we have an all government run system, then they can make those decisions young or old because there would be no affordable private insurance around; perhaps only for the wealthy.

My father is recovering from a quadruple bypass. He's 87 years old and the old fart is strong as he can be for a man that age. He spent his life working hard for his family, he's a Korean war veteran, he has cancer although controllable, he's had several angioplasties, and I hope I have him around for at least another 10 years.

I dread to think where he might be today with Obama's solution for our elderly as he stated in the video. Just give him pain killers.

As a truck driver, when I'm waiting to get loaded or unloaded, or simply waiting to get into a dock, other drivers and I have discussions. When Canadian drivers are part of our group, I often bring up their healthcare. The younger and middle-aged drivers tell me it's the best. You go in, see a doctor, you get no bill, and no worries. The older drivers? They tell me to keep what we have or we will be sorry.

Can Canadians get rid of their socialized system? Sure they can, but the elderly are a minority.
Obama never said..... just give her pain killers
He actually never commented directly on the case but commented on how difficult end of life decisions were and that the decision was to be made by indurance, doctors, the patient and the family. Medication to ease pain was one of the options

Obama never said..... just give her pain killers
He actually never commented directly on the case but commented on how difficult end of life decisions were and that the decision was to be made by indurance, doctors, the patient and the family. Medication to ease pain was one of the options

What he said is GOVERNMENT would tell the doctors their decision would not help the patient, as if government knows more than medical personnel.

what negative press?

the only one that even mentioned anything negative was fox, which the Democrats ignore.

So have a point before looking like a tard

Just another wedge issue republicans use to divide us. Are you a pro freedom of press person or a fake news fool

Republicans don’t mind fox fake news. They just dislike any negative press and deem it fake.

What does this have to do with freedom of press? Nobody said they should be silenced. But when somebody calls them out on their lies, that's freedom of speech.
That’s just it. They report facts that are negative and you call it fake news.

Facts don’t matter anymore

You mean like the "facts" reported by the MSM on Sandmann and his fellow students?
Who?

Sandmann, the kid who was portrayed as attacking the Indian beating his drum in the kids face. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, Google Nick Sandmann and the lawsuits his lawyers are preparing.
Now I know. You’re being manipulated conned and duped

Total bullshit

Nothing in Obamacare dictated end of life decisions. It is up to insurance companies, doctors and families
Obama spouted an idea that all people receive no more then two million dollars of total medical insurance.

Forum List

Back