Be honest republicans: if Obama had declared any negative press of him as “fake news”, you...

There wasn't any negative news regarding Obama. Imagine of Trump authorized the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico and one of them was used to murder a Border Officer. Trump would have been indicted for manslaughter but nobody was even fired over the Op.Fast/Furious boondoggle and the media downplayed the whole thing. It would be refreshing if President Trump got a fair shake in the MSM but he never gets a break.

Wingers are blatant hypocrites.

It appears to be a requirement of tribal membership.

Side irrelevant, of course.
The biggest group to confound themselves by nature are centrists....
Most of these so called centrists and non-voter types are republicans who have become so embarrassed they won't claim it anymore.

I guess you never read any of Mac's posts then. We have nothing to be embarrassed about. This is embarrassing.

Unknown.jpeg

Okay, sure: Exist in your little ideological Safe Space.

Those who choose to think for ourselves will think for ourselves.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

There. Everybody's happy.

I hope not...

Because you never express any ideas lately beyond "Everyone is stupid except me".

As far as "safe space" goes, never standing for anything or accepting a right vs. wrong conclusion on an issue so that you don't have to debate at all is the epitome of a "safe space".

It's a free country, sort of, for now.

Looks like you chose to ignore the link in which I offer several ideas on the issues.

But since you're not intellectually honest enough to check, you'll keep making stuff up.

Standard winger strategy: Avoid and ignore facts, make it up as you go.

Looks like you chose to ignore the link in which I offer several ideas on the issues.

But since you're not intellectually honest enough to check, you'll keep making stuff up.

I've been ignoring most of your posts for a while, you can only fling your poo from that tree top so far. Getting closer is a waste of time.

Please get to the end of the song and I might be interested.

Wingers are blatant hypocrites.

It appears to be a requirement of tribal membership.

Side irrelevant, of course.
The biggest group to confound themselves by nature are centrists....
Most of these so called centrists and non-voter types are republicans who have become so embarrassed they won't claim it anymore.
Funny, the Republicans say just the opposite.

Those who can think for themselves sure do annoy the wingers. Understandably.

Hilarious, how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.

I've been ignoring most of your posts for a while, you can only fling your poo from that tree top so far. Getting closer is a waste of time.

Please get to the end of the song and I might be interested.

I understand your annoyance.

I think your strategy of ignoring my posts is a good one. Your complaints are tedious, as they all are from wingers.

We are talking about someone who is 100 years old
So you are admitting obamacre has death panels. The lady said the doctor said it would be a good idea. What are you against the choice of a womans body isn't hers anymore?
Show me an Obamacare Death Panel

1. An elderly woman needs a pacemaker to survive.
2. Government says we will not pay for it, so take pain pills.
3. Pain pills are fine for pain, but they do not prevent death.

When government tells doctors how they are allowed to proceed, how is that not a death panel?
Not a Government decision
It is an insurance company decision
A woman's body, a woman's choice! Oh well maybe not.

Not if you are 100 years old and trying to get an insurance company to pay for a million dollar transplant

Death Panels!

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day.

What are you smoking OP. After the press was the least little bit critical of Obama he lit into the White House press corps in what they described as a, "profanity laced tirade". It's amazing how little you people know about Obama.

Here :anj_stfu:

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day.

What are you smoking OP. After the press was the least little bit critical of Obama he lit into the White House press corps in what they described as a, "profanity laced tirade". It's amazing how little you people know about Obama.

It's amazing how little they know about EVERYTHING.

So you are admitting obamacre has death panels. The lady said the doctor said it would be a good idea. What are you against the choice of a womans body isn't hers anymore?

When government tells doctors how they are allowed to proceed, how is that not a death panel?

Not if you are 100 years old and trying to get an insurance company to pay for a million dollar transplant

Death Panels!
You called BS on it earlier, now you're trying to back track. Lol

Death Panels!
You called BS on it earlier, now you're trying to back track. Lol
Complete and total

Fake News

It's amazing how little they know about EVERYTHING.
So says the bed wetter

As stated so eloquently, in a earlier post, today's media is nothing more than an extension of the party, Pravda... American style, run and controlled by the DNC. Unbiased and factual is stressed, however, facts prove otherwise. When mainstream media stepped outside party approved SOP the hammer fell.
Today one could conclude the fact that due to a outsider winning the election and their preordained candidates loss their actions and conduct fully substantiates enhanced vitrial and misrepresentation of fact.

As stated so eloquently, in a earlier post, today's media is nothing more than an extension of the party, Pravda... American style, run and controlled by the DNC. Unbiased and factual is stressed, however, facts prove otherwise. When mainstream media stepped outside party approved SOP the hammer fell.
Today one could conclude the fact that due to a outsider winning the election and their preordained candidates loss their actions and conduct fully substantiates enhanced vitrial and misrepresentation of fact.
What a ridiculous post

Can you name a press corps anywhere in the world with higher standards?

Well slugger the post was not directed toward the entire press corps, as defined by a large representative group of journalists, only those that are perceived to be mainstream that clutter the airwaves 24-7.
My assumption, which I hope not, is that you in fact perceive everything you watch on TV as gospel, truthful and unbiased? Yes we in America can lie all we want on TV, Radio, print media, social media, and escape prosecution, all under the Constitutional right to exercise free speech, the hell with accountability. Unfortunitly the flip side is that there are those unable to challenge, double check, read, and think, resulting in a indoctrinated electorate courtesy of prime time media, controlled by the puppet masters at the DNC.
Case in point, why is it that the WSJ, Reuters, often contradicts what is stated as gospel truth on CNBC, ABC, MSNBC, US today...?

Lol, Obama himself told a lady her mother under his plan, would get pain pills instead of the pace maker she needed to live. Sounds like a death sentence to me.
Fake news
You tube it, he told that lady would get a pain pill instead of a pace maker. You really don't know anything about Obama? Proves he got your vote, because he was black.

LOL

Provide the full context or it is more GOP Fake News

So all you have is "Nuh-Uh"? I find it odd that you folks are reflexively incapable of admitting that your "leaders" are wrong about ANYTHING.
Provide us the context of what Obama was responding to

You don’t install a pacemaker in a 90 year old terminally ill woman

What are you hiding

Nobody is hiding anything, but Barry put it out there and you just agreed with that death panels are indeed real. You're over matched son.

The real story

Jane Sturm told the story of her nearly 100-year-old mother, who was originally denied a pacemaker because of her age. She eventually got one, but only after seeking out another doctor.

"Outside the medical criteria," Sturm asked, "is there a consideration that can be given for a certain spirit ... and quality of life?"

"I don't think that we can make judgments based on peoples' spirit," Obama said. "That would be a pretty subjective decision to be making. I think we have to have rules that say that we are going to provide good, quality care for all people.

"We're not going to solve every single one of these very difficult decisions at end of life," he said. "Ultimately that's going to be between physicians and patients."

Why did you leave out the part of just having her "take the pain pills"? Surely you are not this....dense?

Well slugger the post was not directed toward the entire press corps, as defined by a large representative group of journalists, only those that are perceived to be mainstream that clutter the airwaves 24-7.
My assumption, which I hope not, is that you in fact perceive everything you watch on TV as gospel, truthful and unbiased? Yes we in America can lie all we want on TV, Radio, print media, social media, and escape prosecution, all under the Constitutional right to exercise free speech, the hell with accountability. Unfortunitly the flip side is that there are those unable to challenge, double check, read, and think, resulting in a indoctrinated electorate courtesy of prime time media, controlled by the puppet masters at the DNC.
Case in point, why is it that the WSJ, Reuters, often contradicts what is stated as gospel truth on CNBC, ABC, MSNBC, US today...?
You failed to answer a simple question

Which nation in the world has a media with higher journalistic standards?

The real story

Jane Sturm told the story of her nearly 100-year-old mother, who was originally denied a pacemaker because of her age. She eventually got one, but only after seeking out another doctor.

"Outside the medical criteria," Sturm asked, "is there a consideration that can be given for a certain spirit ... and quality of life?"

"I don't think that we can make judgments based on peoples' spirit," Obama said. "That would be a pretty subjective decision to be making. I think we have to have rules that say that we are going to provide good, quality care for all people.

"We're not going to solve every single one of these very difficult decisions at end of life," he said. "Ultimately that's going to be between physicians and patients."

Why did you leave out the part of just having her "take the pain pills"? Surely you are not this....dense?

We are talking about people over a hundred years old

No insurer or healthcare system will authorize risky or expensive medical procedures

Keeping them comfortable is the best medical option

Forum List

Back