Be cool to divide the country

Nice
This is meant as a serious reply.

In the coming decades, as the Caucasian population eventually becomes a minority, I hope that the new majority of African American and Hispanic American ladies & gentlemen will be magnanimous and allow their Caucasian brothers and sisters to establish a safe zone in the area shown in the OP.

I have a question along those very lines, what countries predominantly black or Hispanic would you consider a great success?

Great thing about Hispanics today is they're blue collar. Without them Eastern USA wouldn't know how to do practical shit. They could buy Chinese to their heart's content but still not know how to install it. But if it comes pre-assembled or close boy-howdy.

Last edited:
It’s funny how so many on the right are rushing to make China the worlds top country. Bunch of traitors.
We didn't select a traitor to the oval oriface who kisses china's ass.........That would be you. We own almost all the oil in this country.........Good luck with that pixie dust keeping you warm.

I can personally testify to fact the prices being paid for oil and natural gas are not going down at the moment.
I am making way more money since President Biden shut down the Keystone Pipeline and drilling on Federal Lands.

And you sorry nitwits actually thought he was doing something worthwhile, when he is just paying the folks with the resources ... :auiqs.jpg:
He's just jacking up the price and paying the private landowners.
More than a few of them are his donors no doubt.

The Keystone pipeline was not shut down nor did the President shut down drilling on federal lands. Where do you hyper-partisans get fed this stuff? The drop in US and World's oil production came in 2020 and has not rebounded to pre pandemic levels yet.

MSMDNC is fake ass news.............Talk to me about the Principles from a party who picks and chooses which laws they decide to obey and use Federal Agencies to attack anyone who disagrees with them

Fuck them.........That is where we are at now.........And you if you agree with it........I'm for a divorce from you sorry communists............just saying.......That would make it easier when we go to war later to get the sides right first.
Is English you native language? Your grammar and syntax suck. But I digress, calling out the MSM as all fake news is absurd, and nothing more than an echo of Limbaugh from his grave.

PBS, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and all the major Daily News Papers would have to have a giant conspiracy to carry "fake" stories; each have Editorial Pages and letters to the Editor.

Unlike Fox/Faux News which is all editorial all the time* and as are all conservative tabloids on the Internet used by faux conservatives on social media.

*Faux News and other far right cable networks.

Is English you native language? Your grammar and syntax suck. But I digress, calling out the MSM as all fake news is absurd, and nothing more than an echo of Limbaugh from his grave.

PBS, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and all the major Daily News Papers would have to have a giant conspiracy to carry "fake" stories; each have Editorial Pages and letters to the Editor.

Unlike Fox/Faux News which is all editorial all the time* and as are all conservative tabloids on the Internet used by faux conservatives on social media.

They are all garbage. As is your party..........Reminds me of Pravda of the USSR. CNN..........the communist news network. lol

The Keystone pipeline was not shut down nor did the President shut down drilling on federal lands. Where do you hyper-partisans get fed this stuff? The drop in US and World's oil production came in 2020 and has not rebounded to pre pandemic levels yet.

President Biden did close construction on the Keystone Pipeline.
The check I get in the mailbox every month is 100 times higher than it was in November 2020 when President Trump was in office.
It is higher than it has ever been (including pre-pandemic), and you fools are paying it.

You are correct US Production dropped ... But I live in PADD3
Where 251,792,000 barrels of the 355,670,000 barrels a month the US produces came from in October 2021

Last edited:

Ha ha ha...........What BS. Look at your news, very tall bed-time stories parroted by those who fit the billing, such as gays & lesbians. The only reason they're informative is consider their mouths confessions and/or a distraction from what's really important.

Amazing how Twitter and Facebook shut down Trump's accounts within minutes on the date of the "insurrection", yet according to you left are independent. Fuck that's ignorant. Then to top it off project that shit on "conservative" sources when they're not even in the same park on any level. Click on any common email provider for instance, Google, Yahoo, Facebook etc. They're all run by leftists and it shows, but "Fox News" blah blah blah.

President Biden did close construction on the Keystone Pipeline.

You mean he revoked the construction permit of a new branch that Trump approved by EO after he lost control of Congress. It was an import pipeline and had nothing to do with US production levels.

Frankly I opposed Obama's veto of the project when Congress approved it.

I bet your royalties were pretty low when oil was trading at negative values.

I bet your royalties were pretty low when oil was trading at negative values.

I have only been paid royalties since 2008, and when I bought the land no one knew there was going to be production.

To respond to your comment, the royalties are often influenced by the producer as much as the price.
When they drop a well, they will pay for it immediately, so the royalties are higher.
Then they adjust production to the price, and if it drops too low they will reduce production.

They don't cap the wells so much anymore (or at least not here).
They will run the wells, enough to pay for upkeep and to make a marginal profit.

I could say that they have always brought in more money under a Democrat administration,
But that also just has a lot to do with the timing of when the wells went in and when they paid off.

When President Trump was in office the royalties were always at their lowest (here anyways).

Last edited:
Wait what do red states make now besides meth?

Nothing

They are horrible and not even worth visiting ... :thup:
If you had to pass through my state, I would suggest you buy snacks, gas and whatnot
before you cross the state line, and don't even think about stopping.

If you are unlucky enough to get a flat tire, don't even try to fix it ...
Just roll on the rim until you are out of here.

LOL Dems in those red states fled your blue states fool, they want nothing to do with tax and spend Dem idiots.

I got to say ... I wish those sons of bitches in Texas would quit yacking about no state income tax and selling land to Californians.

Those goofball patchouli wearing hippies, get lost in the woods looking for mushrooms, wander across the border,
and I am out a day's work and five gallons of off-road diesel just getting rid of the body.

I got to say ... I wish those sons of bitches in Texas would quit yacking about no state income tax and selling land to Californians.

Those goofball patchouli wearing hippies, get lost in the woods looking for mushrooms, wander across the border,
and I am out a day's work and five gallons of off-road diesel just getting rid of the body.

They're taking over Nevada too. What a needy bunch. They've driven the housing prices up so high that in my neighborhood you have to be a former Californian to move in, apparently, where they're rich and blow 100s K on just landscape alone. Then pools, RV garages, water falls etc. etc.. Shit next block over they put a zoo of statues in the front yard for a ??? makeover. Someone told them they live in Hollywood, say 1950s. As a whole they like individualism red or blue to out-perform one another on "stuff", no lights are too many, no water enough and long on your business.

Gal who cuts my hair lives in a new neighborhood. Her and her friend are the only natives, rest from California. She gets the California style HOA too. Got to keep everyone the same and it will cost you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back