Be a Part of the Solution

I am not advocating for self education though adults are certainly capable of self educating themselves.

What I am advocating for is educating children as opposed to indoctrinating them. Teaching kids by rote indoctrinates, it does not educate.
Ah, but you keep talking about how China is far ahead of us and education. guess what a very large majority of education in China is all about?

Ah, but you keep talking about how China is far ahead of us and education. guess what a very large majority of education in China is all about?
I do? I wasn't aware of that. Jimmy Carter established the Dept. of Education in 1979. Since that time the USA has gone from the #1 best education system in the world to 20th or lower and we have the world's highest college drop out rate. China ranks #14. And yes all totalitarian countries indoctrinate instead of educate their students but math, reading comprehension, science scores are not accomplished so much by indoctrination as via education.

I believe America lost its way shifting so far left and is capable of doing far better if it would just dump so many of these 'woke' leftist theories and focus on teaching as much information they can from as many perspectives as they can math, English/languages, science, history, geography, etc. and in what time permits the arts.

Last edited:
Alright big mouths! Here's your chance. Give me a practical, realistic idea about improving day-to-day classroom instruction and if it is serious and possible I'll try it out in September and let you know how it went. Remember, "practical" and "realistic."
corporal punishment for kids that act out and distract others trying to learn !
il_570xN.921655723_hc45.jpg

Alright big mouths! Here's your chance. Give me a practical, realistic idea about improving day-to-day classroom instruction and if it is serious and possible I'll try it out in September and let you know how it went. Remember, "practical" and "realistic."
executing drug pushers would be a great start

I found that I could get an A in any class if I stayed a day ahead on the homework.

That way I read about it BEFORE the teacher lectured about it.

This made my comprehension of the material so great I almost didn't have to study for tests. And all it required is I did twice the homework on the first day (following the syllabus) and the regular homework from then on...always staying a day ahead.

You could set up your class for students to read the material first and THEN you lecture on it the next day.

All your students will get A's and you'll look like a genius.
interesting....I passed four years of college easily by simply going to the library before a big test and reading over the chapters covered by the test in my textbook...never took notes, never listened in class....never did anything but read over the material before a test

Maybe so, but we are still not an empire.
Yet you still are unable to state any kind reasoning as to why it isn’t an empire. Like an ignorant child you just state over and over we’re not an empire. LMFAO!

Doubt it all you want, it's true.
martial arts are nice for quick strikes to the unexpected ... but what happens we you hit someone and said person shakes their head and is only enraged by said strike ? believe it or not most people cant take a punch very well ...however their are those [ though not very many]that can shake off a blow that would level the average person ..

Yet you still are unable to state any kind reasoning as to why it isn’t an empire. Like an ignorant child you just state over and over we’re not an empire. LMFAO!
The obligation of proof is on YOU, and you haven't supported your claim.

martial arts are nice for quick strikes to the unexpected ... but what happens we you hit someone and said person shakes their head and is only enraged by said strike ? believe it or not most people cant take a punch very well ...however their are those [ though not very many]that can shake off a blow that would level the average person ..
What does that have to do with the original comments?

Forum List

Back