Neuro-Linguistic Programming

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
"According to this helpful article from the British Council website, the state of congruence in neuro-linguistic programming is believed to help with language fluency, as it suggests that teaching non-verbal communication in conjunction with phonology and functional language produces better language learning results."

Neuro-linguistics is a major field of study within the science of linguistics. Most research in the field is focused on understanding how the physical make up and processes of the brain affect language acquisition. This article looks at a subject within the field that is somewhat more controversial. I am always interested in anything that is useful in advancing language acquisition, so I'm reading up on it.

"According to this helpful article from the British Council website, the state of congruence in neuro-linguistic programming is believed to help with language fluency, as it suggests that teaching non-verbal communication in conjunction with phonology and functional language produces better language learning results."

Neuro-linguistics is a major field of study within the science of linguistics. Most research in the field is focused on understanding how the physical make up and processes of the brain affect language acquisition. This article looks at a subject within the field that is somewhat more controversial. I am always interested in anything that is useful in advancing language acquisition, so I'm reading up on it.
sounds interesting .. but could you put it into layman's terms and kind of summerise please ?

sounds interesting .. but could you put it into layman's terms and kind of summerise please ?
Train the mind to work in certain ways in certain contexts and is more likely to do so successfully.

NLP = the structure of subjective human experience.

We're bombarded by billions of bits of information every second of every day....Too much information to take in and assimilate...Therefore we all delete, distort, and generalize the information that comes in.

But there's a catch....

Everyone deletes, distorts, and generalizes differently.

NLP helps you to understand these differences in the people that you deal with, and helps you to use their mental maps to build rapport and reach outcomes more effectively.

The most effective method of learning a foreign language is also the oldest ...

photo.jpg

NLP = the structure of subjective human experience.

We're bombarded by billions of bits of information every second of every day....Too much information to take in and assimilate...Therefore we all delete, distort, and generalize the information that comes in.

But there's a catch....

Everyone deletes, distorts, and generalizes differently.

NLP helps you to understand these differences in the people that you deal with, and helps you to use their mental maps to build rapport and reach outcomes more effectively.
how long have they been researching said NLP ? it sounds like something they may help with more than communication !

Since the 1970s.....Its language models and patterns are the sort of bedrock of hypnotic patter.
thanks ... but i believe this conversation is beyond my expertise ... lol ! but thanks for the info ! i'll leave you guys to discuss the topic since its withing yalls purview and understanding ..:)

Forum List

Back