Be A Chick Fighter

I think it would be cool if we have a minimum IQ level to join USMB. Perhaps being able to post in the same font, color and size as everyone else instead of attention seeking and, if we wanted to be really strict, perhaps people should be able to recognize what is, and is not, "Politics". Fucking retards.

I think it would be cool if we have a minimum IQ level to join USMB. Perhaps being able to post in the same font, color and size as everyone else instead of attention seeking and, if we wanted to be really strict, perhaps people should be able to recognize what is, and is not, "Politics". Fucking retards.

....so says the tricky bitch with a defamed American flag in her avatar.:cuckoo:

....so says the tricky bitch with a defamed American flag in her avatar.:cuckoo:

Yea, cuz that's really relevant. Fucking morons. Maybe you guys should get your own zone - shame Gunny took the last one away from y'all.

Yea, cuz that's really relevant. Fucking morons. Maybe you guys should get your own zone - shame Gunny took the last one away from y'all.

And which zone would that be?

• Banned

And which zone would that be?

Here's a hint VaYank:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

CaliforniaGirl has a lezzie girl crush on me and shows her ♥ love ♥ inna pecular way.

Dun mind her none. She ain't got any social grace, poor thing.

*Winks*

I wouldn't wait around for any action..... If I have a lezzie crush on anyone here - it sure as hell ain't some blind old hag like Maddie. Possibly EZ, LuLu, Si Modo, Jillian, Goldie, Fox, Masq, in fact there's a whole list of gorgeous females with brains on the forum. Why have hamburger when you can have steak?

I wouldn't wait around for any action..... If I have a lezzie crush on anyone here - it sure as hell ain't some blind old hag like Maddie. Possibly EZ, LuLu, Si Modo, Jillian, Goldie, Fox, Masq, in fact there's a whole list of gorgeous females with brains on the forum. Why have hamburger when you can have steak?

Hey! I am good for some leftovaries, I mean lezovers, I mean leftovers. Waste not Want not.

Hey! I am good for some leftovaries, I mean lezovers, I mean leftovers. Waste not Want not.

Well, in order to include guys, I really need Coyote and Pheonix.... it's a tag team thing.

These CaliforniaGirl posts may be a new high in hate speech here on USMB.

Hates "old" people. Must be fun to be this ****'s grandma.

Hates people who are "too fat".

*Yawns* BTW, WTF? Can you tell by looking at someone's pixels?

Hates Pagans.

Hates womenkind, except for a handful.

Hates lesbians. That seems redundant huh?

Hates straight women and all but two of menkind.

California Girl, efficiency suggests that rather than move the 60 Billion of us you hate to a replica of USMB, the four or five you feel ♥ all gooey over ♥ might wanna consider making a small board for yourselves so you can avoid the horrors of being exposed to people you despise.

You remind me of the one liner, "I Love Humanity -- It's People I Cannot Stand."

Google Groups

Last edited:
Can't we all just get along?

Or at least systematically tear our clothes off?

catfight-758695.jpg

:woohoo:

I made the list!

( a little nervous, but not at all shy ... )
Hey Cali Girl ... I've been watching you from over here on the Community Board and I just have to tell you how sexy you are. Your beautiful eyes and pretty face. Your long flowing hair and womanly curves ... all a pleasure to look at. C'mere and let me get a closer look. ( running my fingers down your soft arm ) Mmmmm ... very nice.

These CaliforniaGirl posts may be a new high inhate speech here on USMB.

Hates people. Must be fun to be this ****'s grandma.

Hates people who are "too fat".

*Yawns* BTW, WTF? Can you tell by looking at someone's pixels?

Hates Pagans.

Hates womenkind, except for a handful.

Hates lesbians. That seems redundant huh?

Hates straight women and all but two of.

California Girl, efficiency suggests that rather than move the 60 Billion of us you hate to a replica of USMB, the four or five you feel ♥ all gooey over ♥ might wanna consider making a small board for yourselves so you can avoid theof being exposed to people you despise.

You remind me of the one liner, "I Love Humanity -- It's People I Cannot Stand."

Google Groups

If anyone has an obsession, it is you with your constant need to mention me in your posts. The 'hate' (which I find to be a ridiculous accusation which reflects solely on the accuser) comes from you, not me. It is just my cross to bear that I do not suffer fools gladly. You're a whiny idiot who has no boundaries, you post solely to be offensive. You should know better at your age but I guess that people, unlike fine wine, do not improve with age.

Just for fun, why don't you back up each and every one of your ridiculous claims? Go find posts from me that demonstrate this 'hate' of each group that you mention.

In short, idiot, back it up. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back