BCS Title game picks

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I can't believe Auburn is only a 2 point favorite.

Bet the farm on Auburn I say. It's money in the bank.

And probably Cam Newtons last great game as a QB. :lol:

Nope. I think Auburn's defense is embarrassing, and I can see Oregon racking up a nice score before the end. It will be a close game, but I see Oregon with the edge.

Nope. I think Auburn's defense is embarrassing, and I can see Oregon racking up a nice score before the end. It will be a close game, but I see Oregon with the edge.

The arrogance of the SEC, you know. (re orig posters comments)

Oregon actually has a respectible defense. Came back from 0-21 deficit against Stanford. On the other hand, they struggled late in the season ie against Cal.

Should be an interesting game. Also heard that Auburns defense is awfull. Doesnt bode well against Oregons hurry-up, spread offense with playmakers all over the field.

Ducks will win by 10 in a non-upset. Although I am rooting for Auburn.

I can't believe Auburn is only a 2 point favorite.

Bet the farm on Auburn I say. It's money in the bank.

And probably Cam Newtons last great game as a QB. :lol:

I am inclined to agree. Oregon has a dmaned good defense and is a damned good team. Early in the season they would have laid waste to Auburn without a doubt. They are a red hot power house who saves it all for the second half and owns the 4th Q.

But it is a gimmick offense and two teams have managed to crack it already despite Oregon's perfect record. (Cal and Stanford)Those teams couldn't hang tho.

On the other side Oregon would still be a damned tough team even if they didn't play a gimmick offense. But we just don't know how tough.

Either team could win depending on how the ball bounces, but Auburn is the money pick. But injuries, officiating, special teams, whatever could spoil either team's dream too.

Hopefully it will be a barn burner for 60 minutes.

Forum List

Back