BBC news : It's the vaccine causing excess deaths

If they cured all ailments

Is it your claim that pharmaceutical companies ... of which there hundreds ... have the ability to cure all disease and illness, but are withholding those cures?

I wish I had known that, I would have invested much more heavily in pharmaceutical.

Is it your claim that pharmaceutical companies ... of which there hundreds ... have the ability to cure all disease and illness, but are withholding those cures?

I wish I had known that, I would have invested much more heavily in pharmaceutical.
Indeed. It took me through a few rabbit holes to find out the hard way. After that, I woke up to it all, this was way before the plandemic.

Indeed. It took me through a few rabbit holes to find out the hard way. After that, I woke up to it all, this was way before the plandemic.

So, you had all this super secret information, and you didn't use it to make money?

Untitled.jpg

So, you had all this super secret information, and you didn't use it to make money?

View attachment 749836
It wasn't about making money, it was about finding out how humanity has been deceived by big pharma.
Here is another example, cancer is man-made 🤯. Via the chemicals and sugars in our food and drink. Cancer loves
sugar. Chemo is absolute bullshit. Why would you bombard an already struggling immune system with chemicals to
supposedly kill the cancer cells? Starving the body of sugar is the trick.

A completely different make-up of the body. Have you noticed that? :hyper:

Cancer is hyperplasia, the uncontrolled reproduction of a cell due to a genetic defect.

Pretty sure ants and both cells and genes that can go haywire.

Ants also secrete an insulin like substance that controls their sugar levels so it is quite probable that ants can suffer from diabetes as well.

Find me a scientific study/paper that backs your claim, then I may change my perspective.

Interesting, but the study doesn't cover ants.
Ants are eusocial insects of the family Formicidae
Also, don't forget, we are talking about the human body and how sugar is an evil to it.

1950 fncceo?

another 'study' with direction no pharma CEO would pursue

Are you up on the Dr. Burzynski / Antineoplaston therapy story?

~S~

Interesting, but the study doesn't cover ants.

Also, don't forget, we are talking about the human body and how sugar is an evil to it.

Our body literally runs on sugar in the form of glycogen ... long chains of polysaccharide the fuels every function of our biology. Surely you remember this from high school biology?

maxresdefault.jpg

Our body literally runs on sugar in the form of glycogen ... long chains of polysaccharide the fuels every function of our biology. Surely you remember this from high school biology?

View attachment 749848
Now now, don't get ahead of yourself. We are talking about refined and modified sugars found in junk food and other shit.

The bottom line is that eating sugar in moderation as part of a healthy diet does not cause cancer. However, eating excessive sugar can contribute to an unhealthy dietary pattern or obesity, which is a risk factor for cancer. Here, learn where the idea that sugar can cause cancer came from, what the science currently says about sugar and cancer risk, and what to know about eating sugar in moderation.
Normal cells and cancer cells both use glucose for energy. Scientists know that cancer cells metabolize glucose faster than normal cells. It’s part of something called the Warburg Effect, named after the German scientist Otto Warburg, who studied cancer in the early 20th century.
Does Sugar Cause Cancer?

fncceo

Sugar is an acidic molecule​

Acidity is a happy place for cancer and disease in the body, so no wonder an acidic molecule like sugar is connected to cancer growth. The more sugar we consume, the more acidic our bodies are. The more acidic our bodies are, the more likely disease will spread because it is being kept in its favorite climate. It’s like any existing cancer cells in your body get to go on an all-inclusive vacation at the beach in Fiji and multiply like bunnies whenever you have lots of sugar in your diet.
Scientists Explain Connection Between Sugar and Cancer Growth

Acidity is a happy place for cancer and disease in the body

No wonder we get cancer, our bodies secret dozens of different acids (and bases) as part of our normal biological process. The enzyme pepsinogen and the hormones gastrin, and somatostatin are but a few.

Cancer is a VERY complex subject. What makes a cell suddenly start replicating out of control (hyperplasia) can be caused by genetic, environmental, and psychological factors. There is no ONE thing that causes cancer and what causes cancer in one person will have no impact in another.

People love to make things simple, even when making them simple comes up with very wrong answers. Climate doomsayers love to say that climate is only affected by carbon. If we just control carbon, the climate will be nice to us.

It's just as silly to say cancer is caused by sugar, if we just control sugar, cancer will go away.

Climate and cancer are both insanely complex and yet not fully understood phenomenon. To attempt to simplify it by blaming "evil carbon" or "evil sugar" isn't productive.

Forum List

Back