BBC news : It's the vaccine causing excess deaths

ssksjjxjxjsjxmmxjxms.jpeg

xjjxhxhxjjxjsjxmxmmxmjjx.jpeg

And now everyone who took it, is being scared into believing they will need continuous medical care just to stay alive.

I have to admit, I wish I had thought of it.

I wouldn't say we're even close to that point yet, though it is simmering just below the surface.

People are too scared to admit this yet...but it's coming.

By being broadcast over the mainstream broadcast media?

Does anyone else find it strange, and very convenient, that the same media that enjoyed such a huge boost in ratings (and advertising revenue) from making everyone scared of COVID is not trying to make everyone scared of the vaccine?

Their message may not be consistent, but the tactics are ... spread fear.
Americans are a dumb bunch after all. So, scare tactics by the state run media work well. Of course there is always a segment of the population that ignores their proclamations. They are the smart ones. Lol.

I wonder if she was getting screamed at in her earpiece for telling the truth

The BBC has apologized for not properly challenging the views of a vaccine skeptic, who claimed that Covid jabs cause heart damage during an interview on BBC News.

In a statement on Thursday, the UK broadcaster said it should have been better prepared for a live exchange with Dr Aseem Malhotra given his history of promoting vaccine hesitancy.

The interview took place on the BBC News channel last Friday, when Malhotra hijacked a conversation about cholesterol medication to claim that coronavirus vaccines “carry a cardiovascular risk.”

He was virtually unchallenged by presenter Lukwesa Burak, who simply asked: “That’s been proven medically, has it?” Malhotra replied that there is “lots of data” to support his claim, before calling for the suspension of the vaccine rollout.

The reality is that Malhotra’s research has been debunked by Health Feedback, a World Health Organization-backed group that verifies scientific claims made about vaccine safety in the media. Numerous studies have shown vaccines are safe and effective.

The BBC said: “We agree that we should have been better prepared to challenge what Dr Malhotra said, given his past comments about the vaccination programme, and we are sorry that this did not happen.”

The broadcaster also published a correction citing British Heart Foundation research. The BBC said: “People who are vaccinated have a much lower risk of getting other serious complications caused by Covid-19.”

The BBC received 253 complaints from viewers about the BBC News channel interview. The corporation said Malhotra’s claims were rebutted later in on Friday morning by Professor Peter Openshaw, a member of the UK Vaccine Network.

The BBC has apologized for not properly challenging the views of a vaccine skeptic, who claimed that Covid jabs cause heart damage during an interview on BBC News.

In a statement on Thursday, the UK broadcaster said it should have been better prepared for a live exchange with Dr Aseem Malhotra given his history of promoting vaccine hesitancy.

The interview took place on the BBC News channel last Friday, when Malhotra hijacked a conversation about cholesterol medication to claim that coronavirus vaccines “carry a cardiovascular risk.”

He was virtually unchallenged by presenter Lukwesa Burak, who simply asked: “That’s been proven medically, has it?” Malhotra replied that there is “lots of data” to support his claim, before calling for the suspension of the vaccine rollout.

The reality is that Malhotra’s research has been debunked by Health Feedback, a World Health Organization-backed group that verifies scientific claims made about vaccine safety in the media. Numerous studies have shown vaccines are safe and effective.

The BBC said: “We agree that we should have been better prepared to challenge what Dr Malhotra said, given his past comments about the vaccination programme, and we are sorry that this did not happen.”

The broadcaster also published a correction citing British Heart Foundation research. The BBC said: “People who are vaccinated have a much lower risk of getting other serious complications caused by Covid-19.”

The BBC received 253 complaints from viewers about the BBC News channel interview. The corporation said Malhotra’s claims were rebutted later in on Friday morning by Professor Peter Openshaw, a member of the UK Vaccine Network.
Is this the part where they'll also tell us, "we were only doing as we were told"?

By being broadcast over the mainstream broadcast media?

Does anyone else find it strange, and very convenient, that the same media that enjoyed such a huge boost in ratings (and advertising revenue) from making everyone scared of COVID is not trying to make everyone scared of the vaccine?

Their message may not be consistent, but the tactics are ... spread fear.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

Media first made everyone scared of Covid and now they are not = huge boost in ratings?

Gad, I swear you retards are going crazier by the day. If this is the result of not taking the vaccines... I want a double or triple dose.

Bad quote. Hate these nonsense memes that folks on the internet use all the time just to make their opinions sound profound or “truthful,” or to try to give “depth” to their partisan political opinions.

Plato in his “Apology” — his proud defense against charges of blasphemy and of “corrupting the youth” (“grooming”) — never said this. What he did say about “the truth” in his famous trial defense mainly referred to his own statements about himself — not to any supposed “truth” or statements about politics or medicine.

Plato emphasized that the wisest man is usually the one who questions, and does not claim he “knows” the absolute truth.

Last edited:
The wheels of big pharma keep turning round and round except for those who dodged the bullshit bullet.

I don't have a problem with "big" pharma, or any other big industry.

Big Pharma provides thousands of life saving medicines, and many that merely make our lives convenient.

Big Oil makes sure we can fill our tanks and heat our homes.

Big IT makes sure we have low-priced, state of the art electronics on which we can Tweet and Tik Tok.

Big Media provides hours of fun-filled entertainment in the form of competing news channels.

The only way an industry becomes "big" is by providing a need and providing it well. I'll never begrudge a person, or an industry, for being successful.

Big Pharma provides thousands of life saving medicines, and many that merely make our lives convenient.
On the contrary champ, big pharma is in it for the 💰💰💰.
They derive their chemical compounds from nature and because they can't patent nature, they mimic it. By modifying the compound's structure, they can patent the 'new' compound now. These new compounds give us the 'side effects', from these drugs which if taken regularly begin to disrupt other organs and functions. Then guess what, you get to go to your G.P and get a whole new script for a new drug to combat the drug masking the symptoms of the first drug, and the human cash cow for big pharma keeps providing coin for them, go figure.

On the contrary champ, big pharma is in it for the 💰💰💰

Everyone is in it for the money. I wouldn't trust any company who says they aren't in it for the money.

The entire reason to form a company, do research, created, a product, and market that product, is to make money.

That is why people invest in companies, to get back a return on their investment.

If, while they're making money, they can provide a service or product to the rest of us ... bonus!

Everyone is in it for the money. I wouldn't trust any company who says they aren't in it for the money.

The entire reason to form a company, do research, created, a product, and market that product, is to make money.

That is why people invest in companies, to get back a return on their investment.

If, while they're making money, they can provide a service or product to the rest of us ... bonus!
If they cured all ailments, there would be no more sick and dying, what then for them? Nothing. That's why they create drugs that mask the symptoms and do not target the root cause of the problem causing the sickness.
As an example, one would be put on medication to lower blood sugar to prevent the onset of type 2 diabetes when all that is needed is a change of diet and exercise. But big pharma doesn't benefit from that.

Forum List

Back