Geert Wilders Urges Muslims to Get Out

I hope that Mr. W. will be very kind and gentle in his speech.

He should offer to help immigrants to find another country that will welcome them.

He just feels that a homogeneous country (such as Japan, for example) is a more harmonious place.

Holland is a clean, safe, and orderly place. He would like to keep it that way. He does not want Holland to become another Sweden.

He should offer to help immigrants to find another country that will welcome them.

He just feels that a homogeneous country (such as Japan, for example) is a more harmonious place.

Holland is a clean, safe, and orderly place. He would like to keep it that way. He does not want Holland to become another Sweden.
ALSO ------well. read the koran-------somehow the-----uhm -----HOMOGENEITY of arabia was quite an issue with AL NABI. No one seems to want to discuss THAT issue

Have you been to Holland or Sweden?

The Left thinks that the Islamist will peacefully coexist LOL.

coexistffhgfmhfhf.jpg

If they value the Quran over the Dutch Constitution. Is Europe finally getting a backbone?

It is ridiculous to compare a government constitution with a personal religious set of morals.
The constitution just set jurisdictions and limits on government, while the other tries to instruct in proper personal treatment of others in your daily life.
Not even remotely comparable or similar.

Holland has no right to say, since they were notorious for evil colonial massacres in the 1700s.
The Dutch East India company massacred innocents in India, Pakistan, Malasia, Indonesia, Africa, etc.

The Left thinks that the Islamist will peacefully coexist LOL.

View attachment 864299

Totally wrong.
Of all the religions, the Jews and Moslems get along the best.
It is the Christians who always try to murder Jews, like the Inquisitions and Crusades.

Moslem countries are the only ones who are NOT colonial imperialist, trying to take over the world.
That is because they are the most ethical.
In fact, that is the only thing I have against them, that they are too strict morally.

Forum List

Back