BBC bans Jewish staff members from marching against anti-Semitism

In the mean time, I’d bet dollars to donuts BBC staffers participated in pro Hamas Palestine parades.
I’ll take a chocolate glaze with custard filling please…

They point out that BBC staff are allowed to take part in marches supporting other causes, such as Pride, which are not seen as controversial by the broadcaster.

But the corporation is telling news staff they must adhere to the same guidelines that have prevented them from attending pro-Palestinian rallies in recent weeks.

They point out that BBC staff are allowed to take part in marches supporting other causes, such as Pride, which are not seen as controversial by the broadcaster.

But the corporation is telling news staff they must adhere to the same guidelines that have prevented them from attending pro-Palestinian rallies in recent weeks.
So can they march in Costumes for purim at temple
Or wear their yarmulke at work ?

IMG-20231115-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20231123-WA0008.jpg

So being against racism is controversial to you Leftards?

“which are not seen as controversial by the broadcaster.”

So why is being anti racist a controversial topic?
I seriously doubt being anti racist is controversial by the broadcaster. Is that your characterization or one made by the broadcaster?

What do you expect from a country like this!

Immigrant humping cop!

This is perfectly acceptable in the UK.

But not attending a peaceful rally if you are a Designated Enemy of the Traitor State.

What scum in the Globalist UK!

1701053049261.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back