BB17

I like the strategists and super fans. I love to hear why they are doing what they plan to do. Those types are always the competitive ones so I guess that's how I describe my favs. Last year, it was hard being a fan to any of them. Donny was the closest.

My favorite ever was Kasar. Yeah, way back. What up, Kaysar...

kaysar.jpg

This year is already full of drama. Audrey is stirring the pot early. Not an Audrey fan. I still don't know who to like yet.
Drifter, are you watching this?

Yes but my bbviewer went down today so I have not seen much.

Sarah G Boy they gave Austin a good edit :lol: Vanessa is trippen paranoid. Audrey is already trying to flip the house again crazy and John is winning but staying in good standing with everyone.

Who is Becky with?

Sarah G Boy they gave Austin a good edit :lol: Vanessa is trippen paranoid. Audrey is already trying to flip the house again crazy and John is winning but staying in good standing with everyone.

Who is Becky with?
I think Becky and John had a date the other night. John's my fav right now. Audrey just will never learn.

Who is Becky with?
I think Becky and John had a date the other night. John's my fav right now. Audrey just will never learn.

I think John could win he is playing the best game, he lays low and wins when he needs to. I like John and Becky together. John is one of my favorites I would like to see Becky socialize more with others.

I heartily dislike Audrey and her googly eyes. Been wanting her out since day one.

James seems sane but I haven't seen enough of his play to know if he's an ass or not.

Austin is an idiot.

Liz and Julia are ok, but I hate their ass kissing of Shelli and Clay.

Meg is an irritant.

Jason irks me.

Vanessa is in the same realm as Audrey. Don't like either one.

Becky who? Floater. She will float to the end. I hate floaters.

In short..I don't much care for any of them.

Who is Becky with?

I think John could win he is playing the best game, he lays low and wins when he needs to. I like John and Becky together. John is one of my favorites I would like to see Becky socialize more with others.
I just watch the episodes for the DRs. Hey, is that Becky that got hit by a train? Good lord, her face looks terrible, she got hit right in the head by a train!

Who is Becky with?

I just watch the episodes for the DRs. Hey, is that Becky that got hit by a train? Good lord, her face looks terrible, she got hit right in the head by a train!

I haven't found anything to know whether the train story is true or not but I believed her. :lol:

Who is Becky with?

I haven't found anything to know whether the train story is true or not but I believed her. :lol:
I've been looking at her face and it seems to have been put back together. When she told the story, it seemed true, she told details about how it happened although how she didn't hear the thing coming before stepping close to the tracks is beyond me.

Who is Becky with?

I've been looking at her face and it seems to have been put back together. When she told the story, it seemed true, she told details about how it happened although how she didn't hear the thing coming before stepping close to the tracks is beyond me.

I kind of believe the story, and I like Becky , I know she is not popular but there is something about her I like. I hope Johnny Mac takes Becky far with him. The one i dislike the most this year is Audrey, and I think what Da'Vonne said is right people are afraid to evict her because she's a transwoman. I wouldn't be it's 500k there's the door Audrey :lol:

I just hope CBS isn't rigging it for Audrey because I want John to win :lol:

I don't know if I told you before but I just love Julie Chen. She always dresses so cute and she is so funny. She just told a story on her show about how Carrie Underwood's dogs accidentally locked the car doors with her 4 month old baby inside. She said Carrie was so scared and worried but before Carrie could say Jesus Take The Wheel, her brother came to her rescue to break the window.

:lol: Julie was laughing at that joke herself..

I kind of believe the story, and I like Becky , I know she is not popular but there is something about her I like. I hope Johnny Mac takes Becky far with him. The one i dislike the most this year is Audrey, and I think what Da'Vonne said is right people are afraid to evict her because she's a transwoman. I wouldn't be it's 500k there's the door Audrey :lol:

I think Audrey is still getting backdoored this week, right?

Julie irks me too. She was on some show and whining and crying about how much she wants Audrey to win because Audrey has "been thru so much and is so brave".
Bullshit. She wants her to win so a transgender wins and no other reason. Policitally correct butt kissing.

I think Audrey is still getting backdoored this week, right?

Nope. Jeff's going on the block.

Julie irks me too. She was on some show and whining and crying about how much she wants Audrey to win because Audrey has "been thru so much and is so brave".
Bullshit. She wants her to win so a transgender wins and no other reason. Policitally correct butt kissing.

They are probably going to rig it for Audrey. I'd rather John win, actually I'd rather anyone but Audrey win. Audrey is the only one I truly can't stand. I resent Vanessa using the excuse that Audrey being transgender is the reason for not putting her up, because Vanessa doesn't want to make the lbgt community mad. What a crock!

I already bought them. Okay, I see
John has the veto and James is up with him.

Forum List

Back