BB17

Holy crap day 1 on the feeds and an HG is already Crying and missing home. WTF?!
This group is really getting into the strategy. I finally found out who the twin is. I learned something today. :)

Who is the twin? I watched the feeds a little but not as much as I usually do.
Davedonne, the Black girl. I think that's how you spell her name.

Oh neat, I hope it works for them.

Holy crap day 1 on the feeds and an HG is already Crying and missing home. WTF?!
This group is really getting into the strategy. I finally found out who the twin is. I learned something today. :)

Who is the twin? I watched the feeds a little but not as much as I usually do.
Davedonne, the Black girl. I think that's how you spell her name.

Oh neat, I hope it works for them.
They did it in another season and I believe the HGs figured it out.

I'm watching Clay instruct a workout :lol:
Oh, I think there was a girl instructing one the other day. Who do you like so far? Audrey is the most informative one. Looks like the Dentist, John is getting on people's nerves. I don't like the blonde girl with the blunt cut and bangs. She never shuts up.

I haven't watched much at all this weekend, I still don't know their names. :)

I'm watching Clay instruct a workout :lol:
Oh, I think there was a girl instructing one the other day. Who do you like so far? Audrey is the most informative one. Looks like the Dentist, John is getting on people's nerves. I don't like the blonde girl with the blunt cut and bangs. She never shuts up.

I haven't watched much at all this weekend, I still don't know their names. :)

The blonde girl with bangs is Meg, she gets on my nerves too. I don't have a favorite yet, so far I just have ones that I am not that into. :lol:

Which kind of game player do you normally like, the cut throat type, the kind who wins competitions, good social game or other?

I like the ones who wins comps (Donny won a lot of comps), I like people with good social games and I don't mind villains but I typically don't root for them.

Last year I liked Donny the best, but I did think Derrick played the best social game. Derrick was fascinating to watch.

Still, I always tend to pick the underdog or nice person, not sure who that will be this year.

I like the strategists and super fans. I love to hear why they are doing what they plan to do. Those types are always the competitive ones so I guess that's how I describe my favs. Last year, it was hard being a fan to any of them. Donny was the closest.

My favorite ever was Kasar. Yeah, way back. What up, Kaysar...

kaysar.jpg

I like the strategists and super fans. I love to hear why they are doing what they plan to do. Those types are always the competitive ones so I guess that's how I describe my favs. Last year, it was hard being a fan to any of them. Donny was the closest.

kaysar.jpg

Sexy Handsome :lol:

kaysar.jpg

This year is already full of drama. Audrey is stirring the pot early. Not an Audrey fan. I still don't know who to like yet.

Drifter, there was a big meltdown at 1:30p, cams 3 & 4 involving Audrey and a lot of HGs.

kaysar.jpg

This year is already full of drama. Audrey is stirring the pot early. Not an Audrey fan. I still don't know who to like yet.
Drifter, are you watching this?

Forum List

Back