Baywatch was a stupid show

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I remember Baywatch and it was stupid. I never understood the attraction other than hot bods on the beach. I wonder how other people felt about it.

I mean, I've been to a number of beaches on the Pacific ocean before. Never saw one with lifeguards. Also never saw a ton of dead swimmers washed ashore.

Baywatch was a TV Show for the era and period it was in. The show fir the niche, and although not a huge fan......without David Hasslehoff it probable would not have survived. Yasmine Bleeth done a good job though. I liked Hasslehoff in "Knight Rider" ; but could have done without the fast forwarding of the film when the car made turns on 90 degree corners at 120 MPH.

You have to look at some tv shows and movies as literately being recruiting tools.

People want to become lawyers in the Military.

People want to become Navy SEALs

People want to become Coast Guard Rescue Swimmers.

People want to become Deputy Sheriffs in Pierce County, Washington.

People want to tear the bathroom apart and redo it.

People want to put landscaping around their house.

People want to go to college and get a international relations degree.

ALL OF THE above because of a TV show or a movie that was recently released in theaters.

Shadow 355

I didn't see anything wrong with it!

Baywatch.jpg

Baywatch was a TV Show for the era and period it was in. The show fir the niche, and although not a huge fan......without David Hasslehoff it probable would not have survived. Yasmine Bleeth done a good job though. I liked Hasslehoff in "Knight Rider" ; but could have done without the fast forwarding of the film when the car made turns on 90 degree corners at 120 MPH.

You have to look at some tv shows and movies as literately being recruiting tools.

ALL OF THE above because of a TV show or a movie that was recently released in theaters.

Shadow 355
That is perhaps the saddest thing I have ever read.

• Banned

Shadow 355

NO. It was dumb even for its era. I can't remember anyone who actually watched the show. It was kind of like Saved by the Bell in that is was just something that was on and filled a good time slot. I happen to be watching on rerun and I happen to remember how much I disliked the show when it first aired.

Forum List

Back