Bayern v PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
OMG I can't even watch whenever Neymar and M'Bappe get hold of the ball. This is very stressful already. We have won ALL 10 of our European games this far, I fear watching this game I'm going to jinx them. Robert Lewandowski has scored in ALL 10 games so far, so let us hope (he has already hit the post). At the moment we do not look confident going forward and are struggling to put together any useful passes. We are 32 minutes into the FH.

• Banned

No football :funnyface: This is a VERY important game. Okay both teams have 5 shots on goal, we have had 60% possession and have not done anything with it, we have completed 196 passes at a 84% accuracy rate, we have had 0 corners, I think then come on let's go for some corners that we can take advantage of from an aerial position and perhaps get a goal.

No football :funnyface: This is a VERY important game. Okay both teams have 5 shots on goal, we have had 60% possession and have not done anything with it, we have completed 196 passes at a 84% accuracy rate, we have had 0 corners, I think then come on let's go for some corners that we can take advantage of from an aerial position and perhaps get a goal.
I reckon it's time to score something!
I liked soccer up until around jr. high.
This is football:
Really hasn't been anybody that good at that since.

I love my Bucs and muh football, but if they're gonna support Marxists, I will give it up.

Several of the plays in this vid I watched live.

Seriously, we have Tom Brady this year. Le Cry!

Last edited:
  • Banned

the possibility This is football:

We are approaching the end of the FH. If we don't get it together soon I can see either PSG getting a goal, we also have the problem that if it's a draw at the end of the SH we will go into ET and with that the possibility of a Penalty Shoot Out which I think NOBODY wants that happening.

OMG M'Bappe LITERALLY nearly scored then, but it was a weak shot thank God. TERRIBLE fuck up in our Defence.

That is American Football a thing I have never got into. I am okay with Baseball and have been to Baseball games.

• Banned
OMG I can't even watch whenever Neymar and M'Bappe get hold of the ball. This is very stressful already. We have won ALL 10 of our European games this far, I fear watching this game I'm going to jinx them. Robert Lewandowski has scored in ALL 10 games so far, so let us hope (he has already hit the post). At the moment we do not look confident going forward and are struggling to put together any useful passes. We are 32 minutes into the FH.

The FH was VERY disappointing, we have to hope for a good SH. It's like we are not even watching the SAME team that beat Barcelona 2-8 in the Quarter Final and they did that in the 90 minutes all 8 goals in 90 minutes. Again not even like the SAME team in the Semi-Final who beat Lyon 0-3 again in the 90 minutes.

Soccer, 3 minutes of excitement packed into an hour and a half of boredom. ... :cool:
Sounds like baseball, but baseball can run longer!
I love to play it..cannot stand to watch it, hardly. At least not MLB.
When it's people I know and I'm in the stands drinking beer, it's different.
Hey batter batter batter batter, SWING! Sa-wing, batter! :funnyface:

The FH was VERY disappointing, we have to hope for a good SH. It's like we are not even watching the SAME team that beat Barcelona 2-8 in the Quarter Final and they did that in the 90 minutes all 8 goals in 90 minutes. Again not even like the SAME team in the Semi-Final who beat Lyon 0-3 again in the 90 minutes.
Still 0 - 0.
PSG is psyched and could won.

We are approaching the end of the FH. If we don't get it together soon I can see either PSG getting a goal, we also have the problem that if it's a draw at the end of the SH we will go into ET and with that the possibility of a Penalty Shoot Out which I think NOBODY wants that happening.

OMG M'Bappe LITERALLY nearly scored then, but it was a weak shot thank God. TERRIBLE fuck up in our Defence.

That is American Football a thing I have never got into. I am okay with Baseball and have been to Baseball games.

1598213664653.png

We have had 62% Possession with nothing to show for it, we do though now have 3 Yellow cards and are now passing the ball backwards into our own half again. PSG have nothing to show for their 38% of course but as a team they are playing with a more constructive shape than we are. I can see a goal happening either by accident in some freak situation or a goal happening if one team fucks up in Defence.

View attachment 378774

We have had 62% Possession with nothing to show for it, we do though now have 3 Yellow cards and are now passing the ball backwards into our own half again. PSG have nothing to show for their 38% of course but as a team they are playing with a more constructive shape than we are. I can see a goal happening either by accident in some freak situation or a goal happening if one team fucks up in Defence.

OMG we have just got a goal, a header from Kingsley Coman who IRONICALLY is our French player and was a PSG Youth Player.

Bayern 1 PSG 0 Kingsley Coman at 59 minutes.

View attachment 378774

OMG we have just got a goal, a header from Kingsley Coman who IRONICALLY is our French player and was a PSG Youth Player.

Coman nearly got a second goal a few minutes a go, we do need a second goal and soon and then we should from that point play a purely Defensive game to defend the lead and ride it out until FT.

View attachment 378774

PSG have made substitutions, hopefully we will make one soon I personally would bring on Coutinho.

View attachment 378774

PSG have made substitutions, hopefully we will make one soon I personally would bring on Coutinho.

We have just made a double substitution - Coman is Off and Coutinho is On and Gnabry is Off and Perisic is On.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back