Battle for equality: School board cancels Black history courses, ignites outrage

Human suffering has been going on since the beginning of time, white Jews are not the only semitic people. As a matter of fact the early Jews were black.

Slavery in school was brushed over at best, we were all taught the atrocities that Jewish folks suffered during the Holocaust. The atrocities that black folks suffered during slavery and Jim Crow in this country are not taught.

So why is American His-Story and World His-Story taught in school? How much does that take away from kids learning math and reading? You don't have a problem with the evils of the German folks being taught when it comes to the atrocities committed against Jewish folks.
Classroom time is finite. We have to choose which is more important: to get our kids to a basic literacy level, or to delve deeper into slavery. I say the first is more critical if we are to have a functioning society.

As far as what was brushed over, I recall learning about slavery, but the Holocaust was not taught at all.

Classroom time is finite. We have to choose which is more important: to get our kids to a basic literacy level, or to delve deeper into slavery. I say the first is more critical if we are to have a functioning society.

As far as what was brushed over, I recall learning about slavery, but the Holocaust was not taught at all.
Bullshit, I learned more about the Holocaust than I did slavery. Teaching HISTORY and not His-Story isn't going to take a damn thing from literacy. This new technology age has changed how our kids learn today. Is it our fault white folks were evil? You can't hide the truth.

Bullshit, I learned more about the Holocaust than I did slavery. Teaching HISTORY and not His-Story isn't going to take a damn thing from literacy. This new technology age has changed how our kids learn today. Is it our fault white folks were evil? You can't hide the truth.
Right there ^^^ reveals your attitude and the reason for pushing Black history stuff: make sure children are brainwashed into believing white folks are evil.

Right there ^^^ reveals your attitude and the reason for pushing Black history stuff: make sure children are brainwashed into believing white folks are evil.
According to your logic, teaching Jewish children about the atrocities of the Holocaust is brainwashing them into believing that German folks are evil.

According to your logic, teaching Jewish children about the atrocities of the Holocaust is brainwashing them into believing that German folks are evil.
Nope…. because it’s not being taught by anti-Germans who want them to grow up hating Germans,

Nope…. because it’s not being taught by anti-Germans who want them to grow up hating Germans,
So how is it black folks who want real history taught are now anti-white, we have been on the receiving end of hate.

So the folks who teach the Holocaust to Jewish children love Germans. How would you feel if your daughter was marrying a German?

So how is it black folks who want real history taught are now anti-white, we have been on the receiving end of hate.

We have taught real history for generations. The difference now is your goal: to get blacks to hate whites and whites to hate themselves, in order to continue the fwvoritism toward blacks and, eventually, reparations.
So the folks who teach the Holocaust to Jewish children love Germans. How would you feel if your daughter was marrying a German?

Ah-ha!! That’s the difference. I would be absolutely fine with my daughter marrying a German because, unlike you, I do not blame or despise current Germans for what happened before they were born.

We have taught real history for generations. The difference now is your goal: to get blacks to hate whites and whites to hate themselves, in order to continue the fwvoritism toward blacks and, eventually, reparations.

Ah-ha!! That’s the difference. I would be absolutely fine with my daughter marrying a German because, unlike you, I do not blame or despise current Germans for what happened before they were born.
they despise amerians. thy think americans took things away from them. and i have german roots and there hater freeks me out.

We have taught real history for generations.
America has taught His-Story for generations. There is so much black history that kids who went to predominately white schools don't have a clue about.
The difference now is your goal: to get blacks to hate whites and whites to hate themselves, in order to continue the fwvoritism toward blacks and, eventually, reparations.
You ignorant hag why in the hell do I want black folks to hate white folks, I want black kids to know who they are, what black folks have achieved and accomplished in this country and that will give them inspiration to set high goals in their lives as well.
My older brutha is married to a white woman and they have 2 good looking sons, one is married and also has a baby boy. One of my nephews is married to a white woman and has a beautiful baby girl. So there goes your dumbass theory.

6 million Jews were put to death along with other people who Hitler deemed unfavorable but you believe slavery should be equally on par with WWII? Dude, you need help. Stop with this victim nonsense of yours.

My older brutha is married to a white woman and they have 2 good looking sons, one is married and also has a baby boy. One of my nephews is married to a white woman and has a beautiful baby girl. So there goes your dumbass theory.
Do they know about your attitude toward whites? I am 100% these white women do not share your sentiment of full blown hate against another ethnic group.

6 million Jews were put to death along with other people who Hitler deemed unfavorable but you believe slavery should be equally on par with WWII? Dude, you need help. Stop with this victim nonsense of yours.
He and IM2 both said slavery was worse than the Holocaust. Their measure? “Slavery lasted longer.”

Never mind that Jews have been persecuted, expelled, murdered, abused for 2,000+ years. They have to pretend that blacks have been more mistreated than Jews in order to explain away how such a persecuted minority could become so successful.

P.S. Blacks like some on this thread would love if Jews had a high crime rate and a high poverty rate and low educational attainment. Then they could say “see? Jews have been persecuted since before Jesus walked the earth, and they struggle from it too.” The fact that Jews, as a group, have both attitudes and values that lead toward success just irritates them no end.

He and IM2 both said slavery was worse than the Holocaust. Their measure? “Slavery lasted longer.”

Never mind that Jews have been persecuted, expelled, murdered, abused for 2,000+ years. They have to pretend that blacks have been more mistreated than Jews in order to explain away how such a persecuted minority could become so successful.
Blacks today will never admit that they benefitted off slavery. At least Muhammad Ali acknowledged after seeing Zaire.

"Thank God my granddaddy got on that boat!"

Forum List

Back