Battle for equality: School board cancels Black history courses, ignites outrage

how is black history not racist . i'm glad they canceled it. Hope it is done it all states. who wants there kids to read about black racism. oy.
Looks like it is coming back, by popular demand.

it will dissapear again . it just racist black studies we all know it.
Not all black history studies in high school are racist, certainly not all black literature courses. I took Black American Writers in selective English at Lone Oak High Schools (a predominately white majority school) back in 1972, as a junior.

Have you ever taken a course, or is that just prejudice against there being any black studies courses offered as electives in high school?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not all black history studies in high school are racist, certainly not all black literature courses. I took Black American Writers in selective English at Lone Oak High Schools (a predominately white majority school) back in 1972, as a junior.

Have you ever taken a course, or is that just prejudice against there being any black studies courses offered as electives in high school?
its all about looting rioting and burning and killing anyone not black now. people are scared.

Black history curriculum is democrat Marxist segregation bullshit.
Any history involving blacks that is legitimate belongs in a comprehensive history curriculum. It doesn’t require its own curriculum.
‘Black’ history is defined specifically by skin color. Bigotry deluxe. Democrat opportunism.

Black history curriculum is democrat Marxist segregation bullshit.
Any history involving blacks that is legitimate belongs in a comprehensive history curriculum. It doesn’t require its own curriculum.
‘Black’ history is defined specifically by skin color. Bigotry deluxe. Democrat opportunism.
exactly

I disagree. The ONLY way to combat the agenda of the Left is to ACCURATELY teach all of our history. Arbitrarily canceling it just reinforces the argument of the Left.
american history is all our history. and of the want to talk on black history why they dont they discuss how africans insalved thier own people and sold them off , while they were inslaving caucasins. africa never stopped they still practice slavery against there own laws . they just dont ship them over seas cause we all have laws against it. and how they had slaves in am,erican too and beat on them anbd how if slavery kept going they would have the most slaves. hmmm

Wow, if the people are so big on equality, you would think that instead of canceling a class that already exists, they would only add what obviously isn't already out there yet: homosexual history classes, bi-sexual history classes, transexual classes, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back