Battle for equality: School board cancels Black history courses, ignites outrage

No, black folks had it worse in this country than Jews IN THE PAST. Thatā€™s long over. But Jews have been abused and murdered for millenia throughout the world, and no matter where it was, manage to bounce back - and be successful.

Time to stop focusing on the past, making excuses, and trying to get people to hate whites for what SOME previous whites did generations ago. Youā€™d do much better by focusing on that which brings about success: focusing on studies, not have illegitimate babies, staying off drugs, nd avoiding crime.
Jews don't even give decent tips, so I doubt they would have made decent slaves in America. At least blacks were half decent slaves for over 100 years.

You say it every time you post.

Yes, I have visited some of the camps. How about you?

What was done to black folks would more than turn your stomach.

Jewish folks in America have NEVER suffered what black folks have in this country. You were able to overcome because you had plenty of aid and you were mainstreamed into American Society. It took a lot of sweat, tears, blood, lives and Bills for that to somewhat happen for black folks.
We were able to overcome because a priority was put on education. And as far as ā€œaid,ā€ neither of my parentsā€˜ families took a dime of Relief throughout the Great Depression, and lived on chicken wings and watered down soup.

You have NOW not only had GENERATIONS to get mainstreamed, but youā€™ve had a boost not avaiable to Jews - affirmative action. And the majority of blacks have moved from inner-city, crime-ridden areas into the working or middle class. So, that leads me to the question no blacktivists and anti-white racist like yourself will answer:

Q: If past racism explains why some blacks are living in poverty, having babies out of wedlock, and committing high rates of crimeā€¦..then WHY have the majority of blacks been able to move beyond it and have joined the lower-middle class (at least)?

We were able to overcome because a priority was put on education. And as far as ā€œaid,ā€ neither of my parentsā€˜ families took a dime of Relief throughout the Great Depression, and lived on chicken wings and watered down soup.

You have NOW not only had GENERATIONS to get mainstreamed, but youā€™ve had a boost not avaiable to Jews - affirmative action. And the majority of blacks have moved from inner-city, crime-ridden areas into the working or middle class. So, that leads me to the question no blacktivists and anti-white racist like yourself will answer:

Q: If past racism explains why some blacks are living in poverty, having babies out of wedlock, and committing high rates of crimeā€¦..then WHY have the majority of blacks been able to move beyond it and have joined the lower-middle class (at least)?
Talk to Barbara Streisand Why does she donate to the party of the darkies? Why do other Jews donate to the party of the darkies?

Talk to Barbara Streisand Why does she donate to the party of the darkies? Why do other Jews donate to the party of the darkies?
Youā€™re a bigot with your ā€œdarkieā€ talk, but the answer is: their liberalism trumps their Judaism. Itā€™s common among secular Jews.

In the Orthodox shul I belong to, the majority vote Republican.

Youā€™re a bigot with your ā€œdarkieā€ talk, but the answer is: their liberalism trumps their Judaism. Itā€™s common among secular Jews.

In the Orthodox shul I belong to, the majority vote Republican.
But the majority of Jews vote Dem. There's a problem here. Why can't the Jews get they're act together?

But the majority of Jews vote Dem. There's a problem here. Why can't the Jews get they're act together?
Because the majority of Jews are non-practicing, or minimally practicing, and identify more as liberals than as Jews. Iā€˜m hoping that will change somewhat when they see how Biden bends over backwards to defend the Palestinian antisemites.

Remember his announcement when liberals were marching to ā€œ.Death to Jews!ā€ and just a couple of weeks after the worst slaughter of Jews by Islamic terrorists since The Holocaust? He announced a new commission to combat Islamophobia.

Because the majority of Jews are non-practicing, or minimally practicing, and identify more as liberals than as Jews. Iā€˜m hoping that will change somewhat when they see how Biden bends over backwards to defend the Palestinian antisemites.

Remember his announcement when liberals were marching to ā€œ.Death to Jews!ā€ and just a couple of weeks after the worst slaughter of Jews by Islamic terrorists since The Holocaust? He announced a new commission to combat Islamophobia.
Do you realize the people chanting "Jews will not replace us" we're right?

Do you realize the people chanting "Jews will not replace us" we're right?
You mean that group from six years ago? I donā€™t know what youā€™re getting at.

How will Jews replace you when weā€™re 2% of the population? We just want to be left alone to excel in school and become doctors, lawyers, engineers, whatever, and lead comfortable lives with our families.

You mean that group from six years ago? I donā€™t know what youā€™re getting at.

How will Jews replace you when weā€™re 2% of the population? We just want to be left alone to excel in school and become doctors, lawyers, engineers, whatever.
It's Jews and blacks and Mexicans and other minorities. America is going down hill because of all of you.

It's Jews and blacks and Mexicans and other minorities. America is going down hill because of all of you.
OKā€¦.only 7 am and Iā€™ve already reached my antisemite quota for the day.

(Next time you need antibiotics, turn them down and possibly die from infection. Or, better yet, drink unsanitary water that hasnā€™t been purified with chorine and get typhoid.)

OKā€¦.only 7 am and Iā€™ve already reached my antisemite quota for the day.

(Next time you need antibiotics, turn them down and possibly die from infection. Or, better yet, drink unsanitary water that hasnā€™t been purified with chorine and get typhoid.)

The problem is you defend the blacks and other minorities. You are all one and the same.

Yeah, that happened hundreds of years ago.
Yep and it affects black folks to this day. Tell me where you robbed of the knowledge of self?
Blacks were doing much better when I was a kid. They had much more intact families and a much lower crime rate. So what happened in the last 50 years to make blacks have most of their babies out of wedlock, have skyrocketing crime rates, and develop an entitlement issue that whites OWE them?
Yea it was great for black folks during Jim Crow, wasn't it Lisa. When a black man had to say yes mamam or yes sir to a 8yr old white boy or girl. Why did the Gov't pump the drugs into the Black neighborhoods? Why is it you can stand on the corner in black neighborhoods and sell drugs when it is not allowed in white neighborhoods? Where do all these guns come from in the black neighborhoods? Black folks don't own poppy fields and we are not gun manufacturers.

Forum List

Back