BATF in 1964 designated AR-15 a civilian rifle

Your Colt SP1 is an AR-15 variant.
I am just trying to figure out the level of stupidity of these dimwit anti gun nuts.

We Americans never seem to be able to understand where they are coming from except they generally hate the idea of the right to keep and bear arms. We know they are always confused about firearms. They never get anything right.

I am just trying to figure out the level of stupidity of these dimwit anti gun nuts.

We Americans never seem to be able to understand where they are coming from except they generally hate the idea of the right to keep and bear arms. We know they are always confused about firearms. They never get anything right.
He has issues with the meaning of words. You will see in a moment.

211111111111111Screenshot_2023-05-10_033-2811774.JPG

Well, you go ahead and post what you think is the relevant part. And make your point.
If I hadn't made my points, you wouldn't be scratching the scabs on your stumps every few weeks.

If you were confident that your citation says what you assert, you wouldn't hesitate to quote it.

Another factless tantrum.

Forum List

Back