basic poll : who do you support, and why? ... Israel rejects calls to scale back attacks

He hasn't been able to yet.

I'm sure you've noticed that every time you refute the scripted nonsense parroted by Netanyahu's shills and Hasbara trolls they can only:
1. Insult you
2. Howl "anti Semite"; aka "The Trick" (1), (2)
3. Disappear

Thanks and keep up the good work.

(1). “Don’t be caught out by ‘the trick’”

EXCERPTS "“Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic.....

And it’s very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as anti-Semitic, and to bring up the Holocaust, and the suffering of the Jewish people, and that is to justify everything we do to the Palestinians.”CONTINUED
Shulamit Aloni

(2). "An antisemite used to be someone who hates Jews;
nowadays an antisemite is someone Jews hate.”

- Gilad Atzmon, Jewish musician and author, 2011

Poll for what? I just heard them report that they have gotten about 75% of Hamas under the ropes. Good work, IDF.

Netanyahu's genocidal foray into Gaza is already seen as a failure by people far more knowledgable than you about Israel's murderous war crimes in Gaza and even the West Bank (1).

For example:

"Top Israeli Army Officer Doubts IDF's Mission To 'Finish' Hamas"​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who has both spent time in the region and studied it objectively could have predicted that Netanyahu's genocidal agenda could never put an end of resistance to criminal Zionist land thieves.

There are about 2.7 Muslims in the world and about 15.7 million Jews in the world.

Do the math.

The criminal Jews and those who aid and abet Netanyahu's Gaza Genocide will not know a moment's peace as long as Netanyahu tries to murder and steal his way to "Israel's security".

While the world's many ethical Jews condemn what is such an obvious genocide (2), the less than ethical Jews comprising Israel's right wing lobbies have succeeded in making the American government complicit in sacrificing the lives of young American G.I.s for Netanyahu's genocide and "Greater Israel".

AIPAC was "quietly successful" in pushing the US to the last war for Israel. (3)
Loyal Americans can't let disloyal Americans send more young Americans to die for Israel's regional hegemony.

Finally, how can you praise the IDF when they have killed more hostages than Hamas?
I am intimately familiar with the obscurities and demands of actual combat and could never envision firing on half naked individuals waving white flags as IDF did.

In addition to other murderous follies (4), IDF's willingness to murder civilians with impunity is infamous. (5)

How can you support such criminal and murderous incompetence?

(1). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

(2). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPT " I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “

“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”

Indeed, Israel’s genocidal assault on Gaza is quite explicit, open, and unashamed. Perpetrators of genocide usually do not express their intentions so clearly,

Israel’s goal is to destroy the Palestinians of Gaza. And those of us watching around the world are derelict in our responsibility to prevent them from doing so.” CONTINUED

(3). “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

(4). “Israel settler: ‘Israel forces killed hostages, not Hamas’”

EXCERPT “Israeli settler Yasmin Porat has claimed that Israeli civilians were killed by Israeli forces and not by Hamas.

This came in an interview by Porat with an Israeli radio station on 15 October, where she said: “They eliminated everyone, including the hostages. There was very, very heavy crossfire and even tank shelling.”

The 44-year-old mother of three stated that she and other civilians were held by the Palestinians for several hours and were treated “humanely”.” CONTINUED

(5). " 'Fire at every person': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza combat zones – even if targets may have been civilians"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/fire-at-every-person-you-see-israeli-soldiers-reveal-they-were-ordered-to-shoot-to-kill-in-gaza-even-10223427.html

EXCERPT "The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population."CONTINUED

Netanyahu's genocidal foray into Gaza

Yeah, well, all baseless melodrama aside, I'm willing to give him all the time he thinks he needs. Let him take years. At least he has stopped the murderous animals of Hamas from repeating another October 7 surprise. BTW Ace, if you don't like it, your Hamas friends should have thought of that first on October 6.

I'm sure everyone's noticed.

Ridicule with a smile is best. ;)

Thank you,

I have the greatest respect for courageous people like Shulamit Aloni who is willing to engender more honest and productive discourse by cutting through obfuscations.

I remember being concerned about an expanding conflict during the '67 War but I am even more concerned now than then with every day that Netanyahu thinks that he can murder and steal his way to Israel's security.

Re: Ridicule with a smile is best. ;)

I try to avoid ridiculing others, but, alas....I have feet of clay.

One of the few benefits of getting older is being able to dismiss those who are chronically snarky as just troubled and unhappy people who, like aggressive drivers, are best ignored.

As you know, there's something about the anonymity of being in a car and / or behind a keyboard that must make some people behave differently than when face to face.

As I know you've found out, its easy to spend hours reading, researching and writing here, so, I've put off taking out the trash and walking the dogs long enough.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Yeah, well, all baseless melodrama aside, I'm willing to give him all the time he thinks he needs. Let him take years. At least he has stopped the murderous animals of Hamas from repeating another October 7 surprise. BTW Ace, if you don't like it, your Hamas friends should have thought of that first on October 6.

Why get snarky just because you can't refute a fact I've both written and supported?

Re
I'm willing to give him all the time he thinks he needs.

Of course you are.

The world has always had people who are indifferent to genocide as long as it's someone else who is suffering.

While you may be warm and comfortable far from the misery, what are you going to do when Netanyahu's genocidal folly inflames the region and AIPAC pushes America into another war for "Greater Israel".

While I don't know your age, but either you and / or your loved ones will very likely be drafted and sent to die for Israel in some distant hell hole if Netanyahu continues to murder and steal his way to "Israel's security".

Don't forget who you want Americans to die for:

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

Thank you,

I have the greatest respect for courageous people like Shulamit Aloni who is willing to engender more honest and productive discourse by cutting through obfuscations.

I remember being concerned about an expanding conflict during the '67 War but I am even more concerned now than then with every day that Netanyahu thinks that he can murder and steal his way to Israel's security.
I'm sure you're right about that.
I try to avoid ridiculing others,

Not me. I get a good laugh from it.
One of the few benefits of getting older is being able to dismiss those who are chronically snarky as just troubled and unhappy people who, like aggressive drivers, are best ignored.
I'm nearly 80 myself and I enjoy ridiculing voluntary idiots. I respect genuine idiots but these role-play twinkies deserve my boot up their asses. I oblige them. :)

Idiot, do you think I live in Israel or am a Jew???

Why call someone an idiot for thinking that you are an Israeli Jew when you have expressed only loyalty to Israel, IDF etc?

Are you at all concerned that foreign lobbies exert sso much control over US Middle East policy that they are "quietly successful" in driving America into a war that only further ensured Israeli regional hegemony.

As an older Veteran from an earlier war, I spent plenty of time with some of the many thousands of young American G.I.s who were burned, traumatized, mutilated and dismembered because of treacherous and parasitic foreign lobbies and disloyal "Israel Firsters"?

- “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”

AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

- "Top Pentagon adviser says ‘Israeli lobby’ funds officials who want war"

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED

the Muslims in that region claim just as hard that they have a divine mandate of their own to drive the Israelis out of what they still consider to be "their lands".
Show me a statement by a Palestinian resistance/terrorist group that has EVER claimed to act upon a "divine" mandate.

They ALL, simply state the FACT, that British Palestine was formerly settled for around 1400 years by Arabs, Christians and Muslims - with Jewish people constituting less then 5% of the entire British Mandates population (the vast majority of Middle-East Jews (those "original" Jews) - around 1.000,000 - and British Palestine around 20,000) had been living for centuries and a millennia in Arab/Muslim dominated countries.

Upon Ben Gurion having declared the State of Israel and driven out around a million Palestinians - the Arabs and Egypt in turn evicted around a million Jews. Therefore in order to get a million EUROPEAN Jews (foreigners and mostly Zionists) into British Palestine aka Israel - 1,000,000 local, genuine Jews lost their homes and everything with it.

Therefore it is an undeniable FACT - that the Zionists caused the greatest Jewish Diaspora in the Middle-East since the creation of the Kingdom of David, 2700 years prior to 1948. And the greatest Arab/Palestinian/Muslim Diaspora since the initiation of Islam.
and yes, let's see if the Palestinians are smart enough to understand that the price of attacking Israelis went way up since Oct 7th.
You got that totally wrong as well - no surprise there. The Palestinians are ALL very well and painfully aware about the price they are paying since the Zionists invaded their homes and territory, latest by 1948.

According to a simpleton like you - ALL those e.g. Gaelic and Germanic tribes resisting the Roman invasion into their lands - must have been terrorists and therefore deserved to be eliminated and/or subdued. (Killing Roman settlers in e.g. Raetia - how dare they!!)

BTW, the Nazis would have had every right to bomb the shit out of French civilians - due to the actions of the French Maquis, whilst claiming to "only" attacking and eradicating Marquis members.

Keep in mind that it was the "official" French government that had surrendered to the Nazis !! Therefore unlike the Palestinians and their PLO or Hamas etc., (who have NEVER signed a deceleration of surrender) the French Marquis were indeed terrorists who acted against their own governments surrender deceleration and proclamations. Hence the Marquis was also rightfully persecuted by the own French police forces.

Therefore you must be very confused as to why until today, Marquis members are hailed as being heroes and "true" Frenchmen, and not as a bunch of murdering terrorists.

Forum List

Back