Barges Stranded as Mississippi River water levels reach Critical Low

Again... if it is as you say that planet is only 0.7C cooler than previous interglacial cycles, sea level would be ~10 ft higher than today. So the planet isn't only 0.7C cooler than previous interglacial periods. The planet is 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods because the sea level is 26 ft lower than previous interglacial periods.
Where did you get the idea that every interglacial is the exact same temperature?

Where did you get the idea that sea level and temperature are locked together?

As Otto and I have both asked, can you present ANY reputable science organization that agrees with ANY of your distinctive holdings? And please don't put up papers and then lie about what they say.

Where did you get the idea that every interglacial is the exact same temperature?

Where did you get the idea that sea level and temperature are locked together?

As Otto and I have both asked, can you present ANY reputable science organization that agrees with ANY of your distinctive holdings? And please don't put up papers and then lie about what they say.
There's a range. Just look at the data. And within that range are trends. Again... just look at the data.

But then again, YOU SCOFF AT THE IDEA OF THE OCEAN AND LANDMASS DISTRIBUTION DRIVING THE PLANET'S CLIMATE SO YOU ARE A MORON OF THE FIRST ORDER ON THIS SUBJECT.

There's a range. Just look at the data. And within that range are trends. Again... just look at the data.
What data? What range? What trends? More BS non-answers.
But then again, YOU SCOFF AT THE IDEA OF THE OCEAN AND LANDMASS DISTRIBUTION DRIVING THE PLANET'S CLIMATE SO YOU ARE A MORON OF THE FIRST ORDER ON THIS SUBJECT.
You believe that the planet's climate has spontaneously changed in a periodic fashion for the last 2.58 million years. That makes you look stupid because it clearly indicates you ARE stupid.

What data? What range? What trends? More BS non-answers.
You are telling you can't see any trends here? Or ranges for max and min temps?

glacial mininum and interglacial maximum.jpg

You believe that the planet's climate has spontaneously changed in a periodic fashion for the last 2.58 million years. That makes you look stupid because it clearly indicates you ARE stupid.
No. That's not what I have said. Which makes you stupid for not understanding what I said.

Forum List

Back