Barges Stranded as Mississippi River water levels reach Critical Low

Hilarious

Dings
:)
glacial cycles.png

Here are two Hadcrut records from your site, www.climate4you.com. Your site states that HadCRUt are the most stable and least adjusted dataset.

View attachment 881553

and

View attachment 881555

These show a roughly 1.5C increase since 1850. If your Vostok plot is showing good contemporary values, where is that temperature increase?

Going from -0.7 to +0.5 shows a roughly 1.2C increase since 1850.

Is that really many times the typical 173-year change?

You idiot. This is a typical El Nino climate year. It is dry and warm in the mid West, wet and cooler along the Golf Coast, including Florida and very wet up the Atlantic seacoast. Also, wet in California.

This comes off three years of El Nina, which is cooler water in the Pacific.
YOU Idiot, the OP is 15 Months ago.

`

Are you claiming that Vostok ice cores shows contemporary (1950 to the present) temperature data?
How did you get that from the post you replied to? I think your dementia is getting worse.

How did you get that from the post you replied to? I think your dementia is getting worse.
You claimed that the Vostok graphic you posted accurately portrayed current temperatures. I'm showing everyone that it does not.

You claimed that the Vostok graphic you posted accurately portrayed current temperatures. I'm showing everyone that it does not.
You need to use the quote feature because I still don't think you are quoting me correctly.

Good enough? Where is the 1.3C rise since 1850?
It's captured in the Holocene Climate Optimum which is in that chart, dummy.

If it were truly only 0.7C cooler than previous interglacial periods - as you are claiming - the seas would be considerably higher. Something on the order of ~10 ft higher than today as the last interglacial period had 26 ft higher seas than today and was 2C warmer than the Holocene Climate Optimum which is as warm as it is today.

1704127501820.png

Lets give AOC a $10T budget and let her form a team to get the Temp down. Temp down where? Louisiana? Australia? Insane much?

this is what they are after. Money for themselves and all butt-buddies.

In a typical Fall, Winter and Spring for Florida it is usually somewhat dry with only an inch or two each month. Not unusual to go a whole month in one of those seasons without any rain.

This year we are getting rain every week. Two fronts this week alone.

Such is an El Nino year.

It's captured in the Holocene Climate Optimum which is in that chart, dummy.
Yo, fuckface, the HCO is not shown in that chart.
If it were truly only 0.7C cooler than previous interglacial periods - as you are claiming - the seas would be considerably higher. Something on the order of ~10 ft higher than today as the last interglacial period had 26 ft higher seas than today and was 2C warmer than the Holocene Climate Optimum which is as warm as it is today.

View attachment 881868
Is there a reason you're using a 29 year old graph with no hyperlink?

1704136540074.png

1704136643062.png

1704136730502.png

Yo, fuckface, the HCO is not shown in that chart.

Is there a reason you're using a 29 year old graph with no hyperlink?

View attachment 881939
View attachment 881941
View attachment 881942
Again... if it is as you say that planet is only 0.7C cooler than previous interglacial cycles, sea level would be ~10 ft higher than today. So the planet isn't only 0.7C cooler than previous interglacial periods. The planet is 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods because the sea level is 26 ft lower than previous interglacial periods.

Again... if it is as you say that planet is only 0.7C cooler than previous interglacial cycles, sea level would be ~10 ft higher than today. So the planet isn't only 0.7C cooler than previous interglacial periods. The planet is 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods because the sea level is 26 ft lower than previous interglacial periods.
Just more blah blah blah

Again can you source any scientific organization which backs your denialism.

Forum List

Back