BareButt Mountain

Mr. P said:
Do you limit your expression of love?
Yes, indeed. It can be an even "deeper" expression of love, more selfless, to limit my pleasure for the benefit of another.

GotZoom said:
But what if it is wrong for the two of them to have sex?
Okay, this is where you're gonna run into problem. Is it wrong on your moral/religious belief level? If so, then that's for them to decide between themselves. If you go on it for a physical level, there's a lot wrong we do that you and I both don't consider.

Superfluous Man said:
Not to put too fine an edge on it, the joy of sex is natural. Sex is nature's way of reproduction, naturally. Recreational sex, however, is queer, and leads to a disharmonious life.

animals have recreational sex....people have recreational sex....the world still seems intact

manu1959 said:
animals have recreational sex....people have recreational sex....the world still seems intact

I am certainly not an expert in Zoology, but other than dolphins (and perhaps some other species), don't the preponderance of animals mate only when in heat so as to reproduce?

Abbey Normal said:
I am certainly not an expert in Zoology, but other than dolphins (and perhaps some other species), don't the preponderance of animals mate only when in heat so as to reproduce?

other than man......i belive the answer is in fact yes......

Mr. P said:
*SHOCKED* I really didn't expect you to say that...That is what the movie is about you know, love.
Well, tuck your shock back in. ;) I haven't seen the movie, and don't intend to. But if we are speaking of the act of homosexual sex, then I don't believe that is a loving act. Even though I do believe that many homosexuals are desperately searching for love, and trying to express it through this act.

mom4 said:
Well, tuck your shock back in. ;) I haven't seen the movie, and don't intend to. But if we are speaking of the act of homosexual sex, then I don't believe that is a loving act. Even though I do believe that many homosexuals are desperately searching for love, and trying to express it through this act.

the theme of the movie is a love story...it is a chick flick....well chicks with an outty anyway

manu1959 said:
the theme of the movie is a love story...it is a chick flick....well chicks with an outty anyway
I was hearing a discussion on this being a 'chick flick' this morning. Well, unless lesbians are way different than straits, women in general just really aren't into visuals. Give me a book about romantic over overt anytime.

mom4 said:
To each their own, but I do believe that love can be expressed in this act. How else do you suggest two homosexual people who love each other dearly express their love? You suggest they play games and watch movies and only say "I love you"? That doesn't work. It's not enough for heterosexual couples to say "I love you" and see movies and buy each other sentimental things. Sex is an act of love that is abused for recreational use.

mom4 said:
Yep it's a love story..Now how that is expressed I don't know I haven't seen the movie...But, you said.....you would agree it is the business of everyone to determine how they express their love. You said
Sure. If it's really love.
So weather you like what they may do or not makes no difference, does it? Really? Why? How many movies have you seen that you didn't like parts of, for any reason? And how do you know that "homosexuals are desperately searching for love"? Maybe they have found it.

Mr. P said:
Yep it's a love story..Now how that is expressed I don't know I haven't seen the movie...But, you said.....you would agree it is the business of everyone to determine how they express their love. You said So weather you like what they may do or not makes no difference, does it? Really? Why? How many movies have you seen that you didn't like parts of, for any reason? And how do you know that "homosexuals are desperately searching for love"? Maybe they have found it.
Nope, it probably doesn't make a difference to them what I think. And, no, I don't like "what they do," but that isn't the issue either.

What I said was, it is their business to determine how to express their love, if it's really love. Practicing homosexuals must not have found real love, if they are not following the dictates of the One who defines love.

Kathianne said:
I was hearing a discussion on this being a 'chick flick' this morning. Well, unless lesbians are way different than straits, women in general just really aren't into visuals. Give me a book about romantic over overt anytime.

chick flick for fag hags and queens maybe....no lib women i know are going

manu1959 said:
chick flick for fag hags and queens maybe....no lib women i know are going
I'm none of the above, still not going. :laugh:

mom4 said:
Nope, it probably doesn't make a difference to them what I think. And, no, I don't like "what they do," but that isn't the issue either.

What I said was, it is their business to determine how to express their love, if it's really love. Practicing homosexuals must not have found real love, if they are not following the dictates of the One who defines love.
So you are wise enough to define "real love" for us all...?
This is about you now not the book. Go. :)

Forum List

Back