BareButt Mountain

mom4 said:
Nope, it probably doesn't make a difference to them what I think. And, no, I don't like "what they do," but that isn't the issue either.

What I said was, it is their business to determine how to express their love, if it's really love. Practicing homosexuals must not have found real love, if they are not following the dictates of the One who defines love.

Tried to rep you for this, Mom, but couldn't. Beautifuly stated. :)

Kagom said:
To each their own, but I do believe that love can be expressed in this act. How else do you suggest two homosexual people who love each other dearly express their love? You suggest they play games and watch movies and only say "I love you"? That doesn't work. It's not enough for heterosexual couples to say "I love you" and see movies and buy each other sentimental things. Sex is an act of love that is abused for recreational use.
I think the best expression for two homosexual people, if they truly love each other dearly, is to separate themselves so they are not tempted to harm each other through homosexual sex.

mom4 said:
I think the best expression for two homosexual people, if they truly love each other dearly, is to separate themselves so they are not tempted to harm each other through homosexual sex.
How do they harm themselves? If it's because there can be some type of pain or injury caused, then rule it out because it can happen in heterosexual sex too. Sex is the final act of love we can give each other until we're allowed to marry.

Kagom said:
How do they harm themselves? If it's because there can be some type of pain or injury caused, then rule it out because it can happen in heterosexual sex too. Sex is the final act of love we can give each other until we're allowed to marry.
Perhaps it could happen if heterosexuals "play rough." But even if homosexual men are disease-free and remain monogamous, and are gentle with each other, there is still a high occurrence of tearing and other injurious results, such as anorectal disorders. These are caused by repeated insertion into an area designed for excretion.

Kagom said:

The entire homosexual lifestyle is a harmful one. Homosexuals are statistically far more promiscuous and far less likely to use protection, meaning that the odds of getting an STD from homosexual sex are far greater than heterosexual sex.

And homosexuality is not about love. Few things are these days. It's about lust, though in our society, love and lust have been getting confused, first and foremost by the idea of 'love at first sight,' a romantic myth based on the idea that one can love for looks alone.

mom4 said:
Perhaps it could happen if heterosexuals "play rough." But even if homosexual men are disease-free and remain monogamous, and are gentle with each other, there is still a high occurrence of tearing and other injurious results, such as anorectal disorders. These are caused by repeated insertion into an area designed for excretion.

depositing sperm(Protein) into a highly bacterial area...bacteria mutation ring a bell! ehhh this is getting way to graphic...Bilogy 101!

Hobbit said:
The entire homosexual lifestyle is a harmful one. Homosexuals are statistically far more promiscuous and far less likely to use protection, meaning that the odds of getting an STD from homosexual sex are far greater than heterosexual sex.

And homosexuality is not about love. Few things are these days. It's about lust, though in our society, love and lust have been getting confused, first and foremost by the idea of 'love at first sight,' a romantic myth based on the idea that one can love for looks alone.
The only thing I'd disagree with is the statement that homosexuality is not about love. I think sometimes, it IS solely about lust. But the homosexuals I have known personally were truly searching for love and acceptance. They just had had experiences, especially during their childhoods, that left them with a warped idea of what love actually is.

mom4 said:
Nope, I don't define love. God does.
Millions, heck billions would disagree. Doesn’t make you wrong, nor right.
Then I was looking for “Your” definition of “real love”, not Gods I said that.

Do you have one, other than what the bible or God says?

mom4: That's why you don't always perform anal sex. Too much of a good thing is bad.

hobbit: I coulda swore heterosexuals may have been MORE promiscuous than homosexuals, considering what I see so much around where I have lived. Also, most homosexuals I know USE protection to avoid STDs and STIs. The ones who are in deeply committed relationships are the ones I see less likely to use it. And who are you to say that we don't love each other like heterosexual couples do? How can you say homosexuality isn't about love? It does have love. Heterosexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality have lust and have love. I'm not one who does believe in "love at first sight" simply because I haven't had it happen. It happens to some people, but not a whole lot in my experience. But the most ignorant thing you can say is that homosexuals lust and don't love.

ring: that's why we have condoms and other non-anal sexual activities for both gay men and straight women.

Mr. P said:
Millions, heck billions would disagree. Doesn’t make you wrong, nor right.
Whether we creatures agree or disagree is pretty immaterial. God IS. He'll prove it in His own time.
Then I was looking for “Your” definition of “real love”, not Gods I said that.

Do you have one, other than what the bible or God says?
No, I think God sums it up pretty well. Not to mention the fact that His authority has it all over mine. :)

Kagom said:
mom4: That's why you don't always perform anal sex. Too much of a good thing is bad.

hobbit: I coulda swore heterosexuals may have been MORE promiscuous than homosexuals, considering what I see so much around where I have lived. Also, most homosexuals I know USE protection to avoid STDs and STIs. The ones who are in deeply committed relationships are the ones I see less likely to use it. And who are you to say that we don't love each other like heterosexual couples do? How can you say homosexuality isn't about love? It does have love. Heterosexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality have lust and have love. I'm not one who does believe in "love at first sight" simply because I haven't had it happen. It happens to some people, but not a whole lot in my experience. But the most ignorant thing you can say is that homosexuals lust and don't love.

ring: that's why we have condoms and other non-anal sexual activities for both gay men and straight women.

risk for both homosexual as well as hetrosexuals.....especially when sperm(protein) is involved,oral sex risks mutation, as well as anal due to the highly bacterial areas involved...and as for con'dums(pun) they are at best 90-98% effective...not to mention risk of breakage or slippage! :shocked:

side note: Herpes of the genitles from herpes of the mouth...mutated!

mom4 said:
Whether we creatures agree or disagree is pretty immaterial. God IS. He'll prove it in His own time.

No, I think God sums it up pretty well. Not to mention the fact that His authority has it all over mine. :)
Fair enough, but with all my respect, if you can only defer to God you should not comment, IMO.. Same for everyone else.

archangel said:
risk for both homosexual as well as hetrosexuals.....especially when sperm(protein) is involved,oral sex risks mutation, as well as anal due to the highly bacterial areas involved...and as for con'dums(pun) they are at best 90-98% effective...not to mention risk of breakage or slippage! :shocked:

side note: Herpes of the genitles from herpes of the mouth...mutated!
Would you prefer 0% effective? Also, there's risks in sex no matter what you do. You can't go and expect things to just magically work without some type of risk being involved per time.

side note of my own: That's why I prefer partners who are actually clean (in terms of health [sexual, etc.])

Kagom said:
side note of my own: That's why I prefer partners who are actually clean (in terms of health [sexual, etc.])
I wonder if Heterosexuals are the same? Oh, heck ya they are, that’s why we have that pill for herpes flair-ups, and a penicillin shot for syphilis.:lalala:

mom4 said:
The only thing I'd disagree with is the statement that homosexuality is not about love. I think sometimes, it IS solely about lust. But the homosexuals I have known personally were truly searching for love and acceptance. They just had had experiences, especially during their childhoods, that left them with a warped idea of what love actually is.

That's the problem with a lot of people today. They are looking for love, but what they think is love is actually lust. If most people actually did stuff for more than lust and shallow attachment anymore, the divorce rate wouldn't be what it is.

The movie is described as a love story, and other people have stated it is about relationships. I have no other recourse than to declare it a chick flick and move on. There is simply no way you will find me there, and if you do I will be asleep.

Chick flicks are nothing but a snoooozefest, even worse if they are specifically relationship chick flicks rather than a romantic comedy or something.

Now the fact that the chick flick has hair man butt and no cute female behind it really holds absolutely no attraction, even the chance at seeing a hot actress has been taken from the equation. I can't imagine why anybody would want to see what has to be one of the most boring movies they might subject themselves to. Without even seeing it I would predict I would find this more boring than Titanic, and that is hard to reach for me. I would rather watch 'You've Been Served' than Titanic.

Forum List

Back