BareButt Mountain

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by 007, Dec 30, 2005.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,105
    One glowing review...

http://www.corneroftheworld.net/

(POSTED THIS QUICK, THOUGHT I HAD *MOVIE REVIEWS* SECTION. SORRY, PLEASE MOVE)

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    no problem. :thup:

3. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    BareButt Mountain... LOL!

Anyway, I heard a guy call into Fox and Friends a few days ago that said he was not nearly as bothered by the gay story line as he was about the fact that they called a couple of sheep herders "cowboys".

Pretty much, I think this is going to turn into one of those "groundbreaking" movies that everyone forgets in a few months.

4. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626

gay sheep hearders....damn it was a foregone conclusion

5. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    I'm confused... is it Bareback Mountain, or is it Mountin' Bareback?
    [​IMG]

6. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Depend on who you are with.

I'm waiting for the movie version of the song, "Eskimo" (I'm the Only Gay Eskimo In My Tribe) by Corky and the Juice Pigs.

8. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,105
    Interesting point Jim.

My nephew is a working cowboy up in Montana. Shoe's horses, doctor's them, the whole bit. I know if you asked him about sheep herders, the last thing he'd call them is a "cowboy". Maybe a "sheepboy", but not a cowboy. I lived in Montana myself for a couple years, and I heard the jokes about sheep herders.

Looks like hollywierd, in their over zealous nature to promote their perverted agenda, are making bigger fools of themselves without even realizing it.

9. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,105
    Here's a "real" cowboy, and I can guarantee you he doesn't want to finger bang any of his male friends up the ass. He's "NORMAL"! He has a "GIRL" friend, like all NORMAL men have.

[​IMG]

10. 007

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,105
    You go ahead and watch it Mr. P. Never thought you one to be so curious about homosexuality that you felt a need to subject yourself to the likes of this....

http://www.screenit.com/movies/2005/brokeback_mountain.html

IMITATIVE BEHAVIOR
    Phrases: "Not on your f*cking life," "F*ck-ups," "What the f*ck are you looking at?" "F*ck you," "Jack f*cking Twist," "Is that a f*cking problem?" "A f*cking real good life," "Get the f*ck off me," "Oh sh*t," "Bullsh*t," "Sh*t like that," "What are you waiting for, a cowboy mating call?" "Queer," "Scrawny ass," "Got all over my ass," "Bastard," "Where the hell you been?" "What the hell happened?" "Dumb ass mule," "Cat piss," "Can't cook worth a damn," "Balls" (testicles), "The hell they are," "Freeze your ass off," "Get the hell out of my trailer," "Oh hell," "You shut up," "Piss-ant," "Sure as hell sorry," "You sit down you old son of a bitch before I knock your ignorant ass into next week" and "Damn you."
    A miscellaneous man has some tattoos.
    From a long distance, we see Jack and Ennis jumping from a short cliff, completely nude, into a body of water (we see full frontal and rear nudity -- but again from a distance).

JUMP SCENES
    None.

MUSIC (SCARY/TENSE)
    None.

MUSIC (INAPPROPRIATE)
    There's a song with gun-related lyrics.

PROFANITY
    At least 22 "f" words (1 used sexually), 13 "s" words, 2 slang terms using female genitals ("p*ssy"), 1 using male ones ("d*ck"), 16 hells, 11 damns, 6 asses (1 used with "hole"), 4 S.O.B.s, 1 crap, 13 uses of "G-damn" and 1 use each of "Christ," "Jesus" and "Jesus Christ."

SEX/NUDITY
    We see Ennis shirtless.
    With Jack in the foreground of the shot, we see Ennis out of focus in the background. We can tell he's nude as he's crouched down washing himself (including his crotch that's facing away from the camera), but beyond seeing his out-of-focus, bare butt, we don't see anything else.
    Ennis tells Jack, "You may be a sinner, but I haven't had the opportunity" (presumably meaning he's a virgin).
    After a night of drinking, Ennis decides to sleep outside, but after his fire dies down, he's freezing and Jack tells him to join him in the warmer tent. As they lie side by side, Jack pulls Ennis' arm around him and then tries to kiss him several times, but Ennis is slightly resistant (pushing him away, but obviously interested). Jack's pants are then undone and he turns with his rear toward Ennis who pulls down Jack's pants (we briefly see the side of his bare butt). Ennis then undoes his own pants, spits on his fingers (for lubricant) and then puts his hand down toward his crotch (we don't see the actual act). We then see him thrusting behind Jack (rear entry anal intercourse) with related sounds, but no nudity or full shots of the encounter.
    We see the side of Jack's bare butt as he's squatted down, washing his clothes.
    After their sexual encounter, Ennis says, "I ain't queer," with Jack quickly chiming in, "Me neither."
    While Jack is shirtless, Ennis kisses and then gets on top of him in their tent and they kiss some more, but we don't see the implied sex act.
    From a distance, Joe sees Ennis and Jack playfully cavorting outdoors, shirtless.
    While in their car at the drive-in, Alma pulls Ennis' hand over her shoulder down to her clothed breast or belly (possibly signaling she's pregnant -- they later have kids).
    After realizing Ennis and Jack are gay, Joe won't give Jack another job, using slang for what he assumes they did (something sounding like "while you stem the rose").
    Ennis and Alma passionately kiss on their bed, with him groping her clothed breast. He then gets on top and passionately kisses her and then rolls her over, either for rear entry vaginal or anal intercourse (we don't see the actual contact).
    At a fireworks display, some drunken men loudly talk about "p*ssy" and humping.
    At a dance, Lureen realizes Jack likes him, but being slightly frustrated that he's not doing anything about it, asks him, "What are you waiting for, a cowboy mating call?"
    Lureen and Jack passionately kiss and then get into the backseat of a car where they continue. She asks if she's going to fast, and he jokingly replies that fast or slow, he likes the direction she's going. She then removes her top (we see her in her bra that shows cleavage) and then removes that, allowing full views of her bare breasts as she's on top of him.
    We see Jack and Ennis lying front to back in a motel bed, presumably after sex (both are shirtless).
    From a long distance, we see Jack and Ennis jumping from a short cliff, completely nude, into a body of water (we see full frontal and rear nudity -- but again from a distance).
    We see a couple in bed with the man on top, views of the woman's bare breasts and hear sounds of heavy breathing. The woman says she's behind in her pills (presumably birth control).
    Ennis meets up with a male street prostitute and then walks off with the man, presumably for sex.
    A waitress shows cleavage.
    A married man comes on to Jack, saying they should go off to a cabin for a getaway.
    Jack admits to having an affair with another person (he tells that to Ennis).
    Jack tells Ennis that unlike him, he can't make it on "a few high altitude f*cks a year" (referring to their relationship).